Anal sex...enjoyable?

Smoking Hot

Virgin
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Posts
10
Hey, thought I would ask this question here, as I feel this is the best forum to get answers.

I am a guy who has never had anal sex, but I have some experience with toys. The thing is, I really don't enjoy it. I certainly don't hate it, but the thought of something up my butt is more of a turn on than actually using my vibrator or butt plug. I use lots of lube and have tried a variety of positions, but don't get the great feeling of being fucked.

My vibrator is smallish and my butt plug is medium. I am thinking maybe I need something larger. Perhaps I would enjoy the pleasure/pain aspect of anal. I fantasize about getting fucked with a hard cock, or strap-on, but when I toy I wonder what all the fuss is about.

Could anyone share their thoughts/feelings on this issue?

Thanks.
 
Having only experienced toys myself, I can relate to your feelings.

I think the intimate act between two people is what is most enjoyable. I much prefer getting nailed by my gf wearing a strap on, than inserting that same strap on myself.

I think it is the combination of the skin contact, kissing, rubbing, AND the anal that gets me off.

I would like to try the real thing (a guy) though, because i read that it is much warmer, and even more pleasurable than a strap on.

HTH,

bb
 
A large part of the experience of being fucked is psychological, and so can not be replicated by using toys on yourself. The fact that someone else is controlling the insertion, allowing you to concentrate on the stimulation and not the mechanics, the arousal of being with a partner, the combination of the penetration with other stimuli such as touching, seeing your partner's pleasure, etc., all contribute to the experience.

It's possible that using a longer plug may help, if the one you are using does not reach far enough to stimulate your prostate gland. It's worth a try!
 
There is nothing like the real thing. Especially if it involves more then just having your ass played with.

Having a lover fucking your ass with a finger, dildo or strap-on is MUCH more pleasurable for me, then going at it solo. And even more so if they are experienced with sexually arousing you before getting into anal play.

And as a Bi guy myself, nothing quite compares to the feeling of a real cock in your ass. Just think of the difference between giving yourself a hand job and having your cock in a warm, wet and willing woman, OK ?

And always remember... lots of lube makes it even better ....
 
The number one reason why a cock is better than a toy :

Toys are hard and stiff. While a cock can also be hard and stiff, it's still also warm flesh with much more.... 'give' to it than a hunk of plastic.

;)
 
I was fucked before I started experimenting with toys, and I have to say toys do not compare. I have a dildo, and ocassionally if I am in just the right mood, having it up my ass is exactly what I need at that moment, and it's great. That mood doesn't hit very often though. However, in almost all of my fantasies I imagine myself being fucked, and I adore being the bottom for another guy. It is so much more incredible. I highly suggest going that route.
 
I was fucked before I started experimenting with toys, and I have to say toys do not compare. I have a dildo, and ocassionally if I am in just the right mood, having it up my ass is exactly what I need at that moment, and it's great. That mood doesn't hit very often though. However, in almost all of my fantasies I imagine myself being fucked, and I adore being the bottom for another guy. It is so much more incredible. I highly suggest going that route.
 
MMMMmmmmm Anal Sex

At times I love anal sex,nothing like a nice hard fuck everynow and then,fucking myself with a dildo does not compare to
having my ass fucked by my wife with her strapon,and both of
these don't come anywhere near to the feel of a real cock.

Toys are great but nothing feels better then the real thing!
 
Well I'm new here. Yikes, this is hard for me. I posted this same post in another topic here because I don't feel like introducing myself with a whole new post. I'm a college guy and I have been attracted to guys purely sexually for a couple years now. Its not that I find them totally hot or anything, its just that I find myself fantasizing about how guys are in bed(or wherever). About 3/4 of the time I masturbate, I think about girls I know...but there is that 1/4 of the time where I just dream about a guy on top of me. I don't know how to handle the feelings. I just love a guy's cock. It's my ULTIMATE fantasy to have sex with a guy and girl at the same time. I mean I just HAVE to suck a cock. It's come to that point. I always fantasize crazy things like having a warm cock in my mouth and slurping up the cum. Well, maybe its not crazy for others here. I try to do it myself when I masturbate, but its never the same. I have never had sex, so I don't know how it would feel at all. That's the position I'm in right now.

Anal sex is another fantasy of mine. I've NEVER had any actual toys. I used some vegetables, and I gotta say...it felt ok. I have no idea what it would be like with an actual cock. And it seems that the majority of the people in here have sucked a dick or had anal sex. That is surprising...I'm so jealous. I don't know any gay or bi guys and I have no opportunity for it. That makes me sad that I can only think about it.
 
I have an absolutely wonderful toy that has approximately the same resilience and texture as a real cock and is an exquisite shape. I'd still take a real cock over it any day. (Well, when it comes to taking it up the ass, I'd take the real thing because this toy is MUCH larger than anything I'd want to insert there!) I completely agree with the psychological elements though there are significant physical benefits as well---the heat, the pulsing, the foreskin. Can't replicate those, or haven't yet to my satisfaction.

Plugs don't excite me. They might be necessary sometimes, but I never crave them or enjoy them when they're in. It's completely different than actual fucking, even more so than the difference in vaginal sex with a cock vs. with a dildo. Just too sterile. I need to get excited if I'm to enjoy it at all; the sensation itself does very little for me.
 
Quint said:
I have an absolutely wonderful toy that has approximately the same resilience and texture as a real cock and is an exquisite shape. I'd still take a real cock over it any day. (Well, when it comes to taking it up the ass, I'd take the real thing because this toy is MUCH larger than anything I'd want to insert there!) I completely agree with the psychological elements though there are significant physical benefits as well---the heat, the pulsing, the foreskin. Can't replicate those, or haven't yet to my satisfaction.

Plugs don't excite me. They might be necessary sometimes, but I never crave them or enjoy them when they're in. It's completely different than actual fucking, even more so than the difference in vaginal sex with a cock vs. with a dildo. Just too sterile. I need to get excited if I'm to enjoy it at all; the sensation itself does very little for me.

what is the name of this great toy?
 
anal sex?

I will at last admit that YES...anal sex with another man was great for me. I loved every minute of it.

As a bisexual male, I can now realize the pleasure of having a man buried deep in my "male love hole" as he likes to call it.

I even wrote about the experience in LIT stories..."WE MET ONLINE..."

Guys if you ever wondered about it...I would say toys did help me to be prepared, but for those you say toys don't compare? It is a fact...a real cock is better...

Have a great evening...

Freshrope_69
 
Quint said:
I have an absolutely wonderful toy that has approximately the same resilience and texture as a real cock and is an exquisite shape. I'd still take a real cock over it any day. (Well, when it comes to taking it up the ass, I'd take the real thing because this toy is MUCH larger than anything I'd want to insert there!) I completely agree with the psychological elements though there are significant physical benefits as well---the heat, the pulsing, the foreskin. Can't replicate those, or haven't yet to my satisfaction.

Plugs don't excite me. They might be necessary sometimes, but I never crave them or enjoy them when they're in. It's completely different than actual fucking, even more so than the difference in vaginal sex with a cock vs. with a dildo. Just too sterile. I need to get excited if I'm to enjoy it at all; the sensation itself does very little for me.


Gotta get me one of THESE toys !!!
 
Maybe the enjoyment of anal sex depends on your partner. It sounds exciting when I read about it but I'm not sure if the pleasure makes up for the pain.
 
Maybe this will help...
For the first few time experimenting with toys I ran into the same problems described here so far. The first time I can remember it being more pleasurable than those was when a g/f used a toy with me and taught me how to relax, take my time, and use ten times more lube than you think you need. I favor Eros, by Pjur, but most of your more liquid lubes will do. I got free dosing siringes (sp?) from my local drug store, filled them to about 1 1/2 tsp, or about 5ml, both markings are on the siringe, and inserted it inside a good ways and injected the lube. Anytime while playing that the anal area began to feel warm, friction warm, uncomfortable, I add more lube, lots. This has always been a great help and made all my encounters wonderful. Also, enemas a few hours before, or taking 1/2 a laxative the night before play and eating light the day of will help as well.
I have to agree with all others here... nothing could have prepared me for the incredible smoothnes, body warmth, and flexion of a real cock. There is nothing that compares.
I have recently discovered that warming toys in a crock pot makes it much closer to the real thing, but be careful, you can melt the toy, or burn the sensative tissures inside your rectum. The new cyber skin toys are more realistic but have little tolerance for over extended stays in the hot water, vinyl toys are as good and the dildos made for vaculock systems have more flex because they are usually partly hollow.
Have fun, enjoy and remember...
LUBE!!! LUBE!!!LUBE!!!LUBE!!!LUBE!!!LUBE!!!
 
Last edited:
simonedb27 said:
what is the name of this great toy?

Well, I call it Zorro, but I get the feeling that's not what you're asking. It's just a really nice vinyl cock of medium hardness and more-than-medium thickness. The combination makes for a very realistic feel; it's got a firm core but a spongy exterior. Just magic, I guess.
 
Running out of steam?

I cant believe this thread hasnt had a hit since 12-7-03... hello? anyone out there?
 
Re: Running out of steam?

CoyoteRavenous said:
I cant believe this thread hasnt had a hit since 12-7-03... hello? anyone out there?
It's possible that my thread about "GLBT and How-To" is scaring people off answering. I don't understand why it was asked in this forum, except if it was from a belief that gay men are better in touch with anal sexuality than anybody else, which I don't think is the case. Perhaps if the thread were moved to How-To it would generate more responses. I'm willing to do that. Then again, SmokingHot mentioned wanting to get fucked with a cock, so maybe the thread does belong here and it's just not active anymore. Threads do come and go.
 
etoile,
I posted on another thread in GLBT but it could have gone in this thread just as well. Check it out if you'd like.
 
best lube?

What is the best lubricant to use with a rubber butt plug. I have a pretty pink plug I got from the Lit sex toy site that's about 5-6 inches long. I have been using KY lube and I still can't seem to get it all the way in. It doesn't seem to go all the way past the wide part where it would stay put by itself. The KY seems to dry out and looses its slipperyness. I'm afraid if I push it in any farther I won't be able to get it out.

IM
 
inferiormale, I notice you haven't posted about this in the How-To board yet. Your question would fit much better over there. Please see also the Sticky thread here in GLBT about our relationship with the How-To board. And welcome to Lit!
 
anal pentration

Although I have never done it. My brother who is gay told me that the feeling is fantastic. He uses a lot of lubrication and he says that he takes it slow and easy whether giving or receiving. He says that once his partner or himself have adjusted to the penis size then he goes faster. My brother and I are very close and can discuss anything. My brother answers any question I ask him about his life style. I guess because I accept people for who they are helps.
 
Back
Top