Confession

townieamy

Experienced
There's this younger guy at my gym who I really look forward to seeing every time I go. I actually plan on going to the gym at times when he's usually around. If I go and don't see him at all, I kind of come away bummed.

Last night he invited me to watch a basketball game on Sunday with his friends. I just laughed it off telling him how weird it would be to have some random late 30s, married chick watching a game at a bar with a bunch of his college-aged friends.

Did I mention the guy is Henry Cavill-level super hot? My husband would be completely jealous if he knew how often I pleasured myself thinking about him. I later thought about how fun it would be to take him up on his offer, but ultimately I reasoned there was no need to invite the temptation (even though I love bars and watching college basketball). :(

You really need to go for it so your husband can toss your ass out the door and find a decent woman.

1344968141413_6733789.png

I post about my sexual frustrations anonymously on some message board. Doesn't that make me a horrible person.

He's just jealous because nobody would even think about cheating in their husband for his ugly arse.

Thinking of cheating

My first question is what are you doing going to a bar alone? Since you are wanting to get together with this guy without his friends around then it is evident you are seriously thinking of cheating on your husband. Once you go down this road you will continue to cheat over and over with different guys. No matter how hard you try to keep the husband from finding out, someone that knows both of you will see you then word will get back to your husband. Once that happens it is divorce time. If sex is boring to you with the husband then it is time for you to try to spice things up to put the fire back into the marriage. If you do not want to put forth the effort then at least have the backbone to tell your husband that you want a divorce.

I personally tried to save a marriage over a 8 plus year span to a woman just like you. It was not worth the time or trouble including the stress. I am lucky that I did not end up with STD's or HIV from her "outings." My ex would spread her legs for just about anyone including married men. I feel sorry for your husband.

Tigersman, she said gym, not bar. And don't project your bitterness over your wife's dissatisfaction in your marriage on the OP. She's venting a fantasy here, after a younger, very attractive man found her desirable. That's all.

My first question is what are you doing going to a bar alone? Since you are wanting to get together with this guy without his friends around then it is evident you are seriously thinking of cheating on your husband. Once you go down this road you will continue to cheat over and over with different guys. No matter how hard you try to keep the husband from finding out, someone that knows both of you will see you then word will get back to your husband. Once that happens it is divorce time. If sex is boring to you with the husband then it is time for you to try to spice things up to put the fire back into the marriage. If you do not want to put forth the effort then at least have the backbone to tell your husband that you want a divorce.

I personally tried to save a marriage over a 8 plus year span to a woman just like you. It was not worth the time or trouble including the stress. I am lucky that I did not end up with STD's or HIV from her "outings." My ex would spread her legs for just about anyone including married men. I feel sorry for your husband.

Alone? I'm pretty sure I said he would be with his friends. Anyways, it's irrelevant because I also said I'm not going (just that I think it would've been fun is all -- thus the "confession").

And sex is never boring to me. I'll take it in all forms. My husband just doesn't have the desire he used to, and the unfortunate part to that is now I want it like I've never wanted it before.

Also, I know it's important but I feel like getting divorced over sex after 18 years of marriage seems shallow. Our marriage is perfectly fine otherwise.

Me, I would fuck him on the down low. And no I am not kidding.

Of course you would.

So true.

Henry Cavill holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Who now?

Tigersman, she said gym, not bar. And don't project your bitterness over your wife's dissatisfaction in your marriage on the OP. She's venting a fantasy here, after a younger, very attractive man found her desirable. That's all.

Elohel

Alone? I'm pretty sure I said he would be with his friends. Anyways, it's irrelevant because I also said I'm not going (just that I think it would've been fun is all -- thus the "confession").

And sex is never boring to me. I'll take it in all forms. My husband just doesn't have the desire he used to, and the unfortunate part to that is now I want it like I've never wanted it before.

Also, I know it's important but I feel my 18 years of marriage is shallow so I want to fuck a boy that could be my son. Our marriage is perfectly fine otherwise.[/QUOTE]

This just reads so much like you meant to write it.

YWIA.:cool:

Makes no sense.

Also, I know it's important but I feel my 18 years of marriage is shallow so I want to fuck a boy that could be my son. Our marriage is perfectly fine otherwise.[/QUOTE]

This just reads so much like you meant to write it.

YWIA.:cool:

Well, her son wants to fuck her, so now she has boys on her mind. It's not her fault, you cad.

Back