What would you do if Lit shut down tomorrow?

get my old Sears bra catalogs out of storage and stroke to them...

I miss the old Fredericks of Hollywood catalogs. They're still around. Just not the same since they filed bankruptcy.

My favorite time of year was when they sold grab bags by size for something like $9.99. I never knew what I might get but there were always at least three garments, one of which was guaranteed to be far more risque or slutty looking than I would normally buy but I would still manage to put it to good use!
 
I would start conversations that would quickly peter out.

Just like my threads
 
Be thankful for the connections I’ve made, keep in contact with those I Skype with, and publish my stories to other sites.
 
I’m only in touch with one person off lit, it takes a good while for me to allow online life to seep into offline life, so I would survive. There would be people I’d miss, but in all honesty, I wouldn’t seek out another forum. This is actually the only one I use, and with my current lifestyle, I find it difficult enough to get time to pop in! I wouldn’t have the time to re-establish myself anywhere else, so it would be difficult to make any kind of meaningful connections in a new place.
 
Move on with my life. Keep doing what I'm doing when I'm not online. Keep in touch with the people I'm friends with here. I would survive basically. :p
 
Back
Top