Post of the week

Seriously that pointy headed halfwit would struggle to beat an egg nevermind a woman.
 
This thread is basically going to be a Fata vanity thread, isn't it? :mad:

Fucking eloquent Midlands cow.
 
Yowza.

tumblr_mpq6bkZzfR1qjkec8o1_250.gif
 
don't swear, asshole!

Honestly, Aella, hassish, hashtag, Que, pantload - whomever you are, please just go away. If there was an "invisible" function I would hide my posts from you just to not invite your brand of annoyance. So in the most polite way I am letting you know I am not interested. Just do me a favor put me on ignore. Thank you.
 
Also by Fata. No-one makes ultra-violence sassier.

Hmmm. I used to wonder at this whole getting off to beating and bruising thing, and I honestly thought it was not for me. But I think if I were to smash you in the face with an iron skillet I'd come so hard I'd pass out for a week.
 
It's true. The thought of those two beaten to a bloody pulp makes my vagina sing hosannas.
 
It's not a Fata post but it deserves a mention.

The squids penis is so small it most throw its sperm at its mate to impregnate. Who are you trying to knock up here?


If you haven't guessed from the typo, it's a VA.:)
 
Phil is my boss and a rancid cunt. His teeth are like dustbins, one every yard. And when he smiles it's a frightening spectacle, rather like passing Stone Henge when the sun is going down. The crooked blighters are covered in a green moss like plaque and have bread stuck in the crevices. He smells like old pennies and I firmly believe he is in some way related to Mengele.

My fave.
 
I often think of our paddling pool fantasy with me as Jawsy and you as Chief Brody. But then I have to drop everything and pound my vagina like an angry butcher. This is especially embarrassing at team meetings and Mass.

classic
 
Gold!!!

Bitch, you couldn't get pussy if you were locked inside the Cats Protection League overnight with fresh mackerel taped to your 3 inches.
 
Back
Top