The Big O: steel cockrings as daywear

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
Guys, it’s a steel ring. Thick. Weighty. Polished. The Big O. Bulging out through it, the crown jewels of my virility: cock and balls on luscious display. The sensations I get wearing this one, wow.

So. All Day Steel round my cock and balls. I chose well, and sized really carefully, and I never want it off. As a statement of my availability, wow does it work. Especially under denim. Heck, what are jeans about if not to centre attention on a fit man’s butt, thighs and crotch? And what do we want to see there? The bulge of a guy’s equipment when the whole package is held off his body by a nice thick doughnut of metal is sheer delight. The slightest arousal and the ring works its magic: my boner swells and just won’t go down and with the shaft base getting thick my sack balloons up below it, the whole monster straining the denim at my fly studs alarmingly. Do I love it? It’s addictive. I’m almost never completely flaccid since I started wearing a ring as standard day kit. Just walking along and it feels like I’m being caressed; one glance of swinging hips or an inviting smile and the snake is stirring. Oh joy!

I’m gonna write more here, but first, be good to hear from you guys, especially other wearers: Our experiences then, with The Big O. Let’s hear it. Si ;)

Added December 2014:
Page 6/7 onwards this thread is also about wearing a ring for sex, and different materials such as silicone too. Enjoy, and tell us about yours!

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,449
Last edited:
Interesting. I know couple if men who are interested to try. WorL0ck talks about his. Hopefully he will post.

I think it's hot to hear about guys wearing cock rings.

I've only worn a cock ring a couple times, and it was a crappy plastic stretchy one. It wasn't too pleasant, but I think it was too tight.

Obviously, if you're wearing it all day, it's looser so that the blood can flow back, right? You don't want to damage the goods.

I'm very interested. I've enjoyed tying up my cock and balls. It pulls them forward, and then when I get hard, the raising cock lifts up my balls. I imagine it would be a similar sensation with a metal ring.

Glad it's hot for you, Scentofawoman; thanks.

Dvus D, I agree about stretchy ones, though they have their use when I'm knackered but needed in bed. Just on the base of the cock at those times.

Larger rings with no stretch in them kind of 'hold' you rather than 'squeeze' you, that's the difference. Even when you get bulky, or all the way erect, it's still the hold rather than the squeeze, though of course it's got tighter. With the right size, I've never had a sense of lack of circulation or pain, though my guess is that even with one size smaller than's right for a guy, that could start happening during max arousal; not good.

I wrote about my weighty one. Has to be said that, when some really wild action is imminent, I prefer to be wearing a hard-rubber standard one, still the big O for round my balls too, as I'd be concerned about pounding the steel rim onto my girl's clit. But a gentle, lazy kind of smoochy session, pace of action determined by the lady, I keep on the steel. Of course, the choice has to be made before you're big, as once that happens there's no removal possible.

Yours delighting, Si ;)

i wear brass ones often... love the "presence" and the weight of them....

I'm seriously going to have to look into those.

How do you go about measuring for one? Is there an online vendor you recommend?

just go to your hardware store... they will have a ton of em. I wear 1 3/4" inner diameter around the base & 1 1/2 around my balls (up to 5 of them)....

just go to your hardware store... they will have a ton of em. I wear 1 3/4" inner diameter around the base & 1 1/2 around my balls (up to 5 of them)....

this is my standard wear but not my day to day if I want to wear one all day it is a steel 2 inch around the cock and balls and the 1 1/2 a single around just the balls.

I have a leash that attaches just for my wife or it clips on a chain for nipple clamps although I only wear the nipple clamps for short periods. I believe I have a few shots of my silver cock ring on my picture thread.

http://shop.literotica.com/Titan-Metal-Cock-Ring-Xtra-Thick-Blue-175in/sku-DJ350213?a=literotica

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. I will be going hunting for this stuff in the next few days.

Dvus D, gearessentials are the American up-market producers of steel and aluminium rings, and their website has a really helpful page about sizing yourself.

Si. ;)

Dvus D, gearessentials are the American up-market producers of steel and aluminium rings, and their website has a really helpful page about sizing yourself.

Si. ;)
Just visited gearessentials. Very impressed with their offerings! Had no idea such a firm existed.

Guys, they're pretty damn fine aren't they?

Here's me on the European side of the Atlantic and they have just one retail outlet in the UK. Next time I'm in London ... Meanwhile I'm pleased with what I've got from a Dutch supplier, they know a thing or two about excessing sex!

I posted before that I'd write some more, and here goes. Just now I'm wearing two Big O's: the heavy steel one and the hard rubber one. Together they hold the goods 7/8 inch off me, and the feeling is grand. Somehow the weight of the steel is a bigger sensation because it's off of me some. Nice.

There's more: I've found there's room for a kind of 'pearl in the shell' - I've a steel ball bearing, fat one, 3/8 inch across, which I pop in between the two rings just where it's going to pressure the vein on my shaft base. OMG. The crucial thing is that I can get it out, whatever the state of play, and a few times that's been pretty crucial!

Yours still delighting, Si ;)

Guys, they're pretty damn fine aren't they?

Here's me on the European side of the Atlantic and they have just one retail outlet in the UK. Next time I'm in London ... Meanwhile I'm pleased with what I've got from a Dutch supplier, they know a thing or two about excessing sex!

I posted before that I'd write some more, and here goes. Just now I'm wearing two Big O's: the heavy steel one and the hard rubber one. Together they hold the goods 7/8 inch off me, and the feeling is grand. Somehow the weight of the steel is a bigger sensation because it's off of me some. Nice.

There's more: I've found there's room for a kind of 'pearl in the shell' - I've a steel ball bearing, fat one, 3/8 inch across, which I pop in between the two rings just where it's going to pressure the vein on my shaft base. OMG. The crucial thing is that I can get it out, whatever the state of play, and a few times that's been pretty crucial!

Yours still delighting, Si ;)

Man, now I want to try this... I love showing off my erection, and I've always been curious about cock rings. I might have to give it a try.

It's got to be, Matthew. Get on a Big O and get out there and enjoy the second glances. What I love is that in pants the bulge is all guy; the ring is lost beneath the man-meat.

Just read your last but one story; the humour's fab! ... thanks.

I find a man wearing a cock ring to be a massive turn on. In fact, even the thought of a man wearing one underneath jeans is rather nice!

I love it, Rother. Thanks. Most of us straight guys have been too scared that the gals will think it 'kinky' or whatever. And yet the pleasure for a woman ... man-meat she can get a handle on and delight in whichever way she pleases ...

Si. ;)

I picked up an o ring to try on for size today. It ended up being a bit too small for comfort, but I now have a better idea of the size I need.

I did wear it for about a half-hour, before the head of my cock started to go numb. Great feeling. I love the feeling of being held and pushed forward, especially as I rub more against my boxers and jeans that way.

This is a winner!

It's got to be, Matthew. Get on a Big O and get out there and enjoy the second glances. What I love is that in pants the bulge is all guy; the ring is lost beneath the man-meat.

Just read your last but one story; the humour's fab! ... thanks.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

I picked up an o ring to try on for size today. It ended up being a bit too small for comfort, but I now have a better idea of the size I need.

I did wear it for about a half-hour, before the head of my cock started to go numb. Great feeling. I love the feeling of being held and pushed forward, especially as I rub more against my boxers and jeans that way.

This is a winner!
Way to go! Agree; have to try some on for size before you know what you will like. Also, try on different materials; leather, steel, rubber, etc.

This is a winner!

until you and your body become used to wearing them on a continuous bases, there will be a little discomfort.... great way to measure....use string. you want them to be tight enough they don't fall off. I've played golf, on hot summer days, mine are tight enough they won't fall off...especially the ring round my cock and balls

Great for you Dvus

Last edited:
I love it, Rother. Thanks. Most of us straight guys have been too scared that the gals will think it 'kinky' or whatever. And yet the pleasure for a woman ... man-meat she can get a handle on and delight in whichever way she pleases ...

Si. ;)

I don't think it's too kinky. I think any woman happy to get off on perving over a prominent cock through some jeans should be pleased to find a cock ring underneath ;)

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I decided to try the 2in ring again today and it's much more comfortable. I'm really digging the sensations.

I love it Dvus D. A new feel good factor eh?

Today I decided that my black Levi 501's would be ok for work. When I'm wearing the big O under them it's pretty clear I've got the goods. I had a couple of mini conferences, groups of four and six, no tables. Got some very friendly smiles ...

Yours enjoying, Si. ;)

Back