Tushie Thursday??

Well I took this picture for my thread awhile ago... So if some of you don't mind seeing it again, here is my tushie pic

tushie

Well I took this picture for my thread awhile ago... So if some of you don't mind seeing it again, here is my tushie pic

tushie

That is one of my favorite pictures of you knotty! I don't know why...I can't put my finger on it..

Oh yeah, cuz it's fucking sexy as hell!

So because I needed a good excuse to come say hi to my old Canadian friend. I'll post this here. Scientific study... I am down 19 pounds now since finding out about my diabetes, and since I bought new panties, I wanted to see if any of it had come off my ass. I was rather sad to see that not a single pound has come from my ass.. But anyway....
Hmmmm. I'm just not sure you're correct. I may need to do my own study. I guess I should warm up my hands before I get started. ;)

So because I needed a good excuse to come say hi to my old Canadian friend. I'll post this here. Scientific study... I am down 19 pounds now since finding out about my diabetes, and since I bought new panties, I wanted to see if any of it had come off my ass. I was rather sad to see that not a single pound has come from my ass.. But anyway....

Thanks for posting sassy lady.. it looks just fine to me... take care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend.:rose::kiss::rose:

Tushie Thursday :) hehe. Well here's my contribution--enjoy!

Back to football. GO BRONCOS!

A beautiful contribution to the thread. Thank you.:rose::rose: And your Broncos won, Bonus!!

tushie

Gorgeous bottom, thanks for jumping aboard this fledgling thread!!!:rose::rose:

Last edited:
Thanks again to all who posted their pics on the inaugural week of this thread.. It was fun and hopefully will continue on future Thursdays!:D

OMG a thread full of butts!!!

SPANKS for the great asses in here!!!

Time to Post

So here it is Thursday... time to post your sexy tush pics everyone!!!:D

Can we go panties shopping together? :)
Lovely bum ;)

Last edited:
It's already Friday.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Butt time at work

Last edited by a moderator:

YOUR TUSH IS SOOOO CUTE..... missed seeing it .
And love hearing you are doing so great.
Now come to Emm and let's go shopping , ohhh the fun we will have :D:devil:, and LIT pics ;)
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

YOUR TUSH IS SOOOO CUTE..... missed seeing it .
And love hearing you are doing so great.
Now come to Emm and let's go shopping , ohhh the fun we will have :D:devil:, and LIT pics ;)
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

Sexy ass emmy. Def liking that sexy body. Am i gredy to ask for more of that cute butt

Great butts ladies!!

Kimleigh, emmy, Ntyhousewife and Icy!!!!!!!!!!!

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of loveliness here!

I missed last week, but here's a contribution from when I dumped water on my white linen on the front porch.

Attachments

• frntporch4.jpg
    frntporch4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
Back