Tushie Thursday??

May as well have said it's Thursday, show us your tushie. Lol

attachment.php

Wow....what a fantastic ass

Awesome! Love this.

I'll just link to my images for the ladies, since I don't want to break up the flow of lovely lady asses!

Here are mine.

Outside

Back

Very nice. Thanks for posting. Hopefully more guys post so us ladies can have something to look forward to as well...:kiss:

So because I needed a good excuse to come say hi to my old Canadian friend. I'll post this here. Scientific study... I am down 19 pounds now since finding out about my diabetes, and since I bought new panties, I wanted to see if any of it had come off my ass. I was rather sad to see that not a single pound has come from my ass.. But anyway....

Last edited:
So because I needed a good excuse to come say hi to my old Canadian friend. I'll post this here. Scientific study... I am down 19 pounds now since finding out about my diabetes, and since I bought new panties, I wanted to see if any of it had come off my ass. I was rather sad to see that not a single pound has come from my ass.. But anyway....

I'm rather delighted you kept the booty. :devil:

;)
Sadly, my ass seems to be one of the last places I lose weight. But since I have 40-45 pounds more to go, I'm confident it will shrink a little.

If you drop that many pounds, it's inevitable. But let me just reiterate what I'm sure every guy will agree with me here: booty is a good thing. ^_~ *smack* Hah, I could argue mine could be a little more rounder but overall I don't really care.

If you drop that many pounds, it's inevitable. But let me just reiterate what I'm sure every guy will agree with me here: booty is a good thing. ^_~ *smack* Hah, I could argue mine could be a little more rounder but overall I don't really care.

I am guessing you might remember the difference. We've talked long enough. Even with weight loss, I always have a booty. I think I might have posted the before vs after pic in my thread at one time.

Tushie Thursday :) hehe. Well here's my contribution--enjoy!

Back to football. GO BRONCOS!

Last edited by a moderator:

:kiss: you know I love seeing your ass cutie :kiss:

One from today...
]

Tiamo you're so cute, love the polka dots and that ass :devil:

May as well have said it's Thursday, show us your tushie.lol

Regardless of the thread name. This is such a sexy picture of your ass, love everything about!:kiss:

Hehe. Pink panties, very cute.

Pretty cheeky ;)

New panties are super cute and they fit so well on your delicious ass...I'm kinda jealous lol

Last edited by a moderator:
New panties are super cute and they fit so well on your delicious ass...I'm kinda jealous lol
:rose:
haha you can come panty shopping with me. I have a serious panty addiction. It's kind of ridiculous. But it could be worse. :D

Love the cheeky panties. I have a small (hundred pair) pantie buying addiction too. I have the hardest time passing by cute panties without buying. :kiss::rose:

Love the cheeky panties. I have a small (hundred pair) pantie buying addiction too. I have the hardest time passing by cute panties without buying. :kiss::rose:

I totally get that. I could totally have way more expensive addictions. ;)

Back