hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Gorgeous. Totally awesome and such an artistic shot.

YAY! Your very first post, and you chose to put it here.... Thank you!
Such a beautiful photograph, and a very appealing hand with those long fingers.
I hope this is only the first of many pics shared here! :rose::heart:

I'm really glad you like it :) Hands are a big fetish of mine, so rest assure, more will follow... as soon as I finish looking at all the lovely hands on this thread :D
 
Fingers and toes!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • fingerandtoes.jpg
    fingerandtoes.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 227
Working hard keeping the migraines and allergies at bay
 

Attachments

  • 20150513_125350.jpg
    20150513_125350.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 36
such a clever idea! well done!

I saw on Amy's thread that you are reading the latest addition to Anne Rice's Beauty series -- what's your report? I've loved the others for decades. Heard her speak with her son Christopher at Savannah Book Festival in February, and wondered why she was referring to her erotica in the present tense. She said nothing about a new book, although her son was plugging his new erotica series.

I'm trying to decide whether to buy Beauty's Kingdom in hard cover for sharing or on Kindle for instant gratification...

Thanks, I've always said pictures without a point of reference, are worthless. ;)

I bought the hardback and am enjoying it so far. My work schedule has kept me from it lately, but I hope to get back to it soon.

I was happy to find out she is Writing her erotica again... Maybe she'll do some more vampire/witch books too!
 
Back
Top