people who insult others' physical appearance.

You make me want to start a fundraiser for the less fortunate. "Yoga Pants for Nigeria" maybe? It's a working title.

Chanel for Chadians?

Gucci for Guineau?

Dior for DRC?

Boss for Botswana?

Bvlgari for Bulgaria?

Last edited:
I must say she irritated more than the Cades

I dunno, brah. The Cades...oh ghod...all their systemic bullshit...they were one of the reasons Lint was birthed.

The Cades were their own Age of Ultron and shit. The only reason they ain't here now is because of evolution and entropy. They nutted themselves out of adaptation. :D

It's an alright place. Unless you're one of those starving kids. But I have this email friend who is this Nigerian prince. He's pretty wealthy. He and I are trying to get some funds out of Nigeria though. Those bastard government officials always be hatin' on the prince and he needs my help. So, I've got like $9.8 million coming to me soon, yo. Prince Rushforth and me are gonna be baller.

Yeah, you definitely are going to be ballin.

Did you accidentally drop a K there?

ku-medium.gif

Best post reply in thread. Maybe best reply in any thread of the year so far. :D

it's something everyone has done on occasion, but what do you think of those who do it on a regular basis? what do you think it says about them as a person? some magazines seem to almost entirely consist of sneering at celeb imperfections... what assumptions do you make about the people who read them?

I used to buy womens magazines till most of them were full of trash talk and dishing gossip that was unpleasant to read. It sells well though and that's why they do it and the paparazzi chasing celebs to catch a photo of their naked butt or in a 'compromising' situation suck too.

Insulting someone because of the way they look is something an asshole would do. If you dont like the way someone looks engage your brain and think before you open your yap and spew vile nasty comments. How would you like if someone you know and love gets 'woofed' at or told "You're so fugly" "You're a dog."

Cruel words do hurt some people and I choose to use mine kindly because I have no idea what a person is going through in life and in my opinion it is easier to say nothing rather than go out of your way and make an effort to insult someone.

<------ self av.

I'll just leave this wisdom here:

oh dear me, now all those comments make sense.

i put that thing on ignore when she was not only the most beautiful, she is also the most geekiest geek there ever was and no one ever could match that geekiness.

"Look, Saint Peter, we do not care how perfect your welds are. We do not care if it looks like Jesus put those beads down. You are too damn conventionally attractive to be part of this crew.

Take your Gucci steel toes and be gone."

oh dear me, now all those comments make sense.

i put that thing on ignore when she was not only the most beautiful, she is also the most geekiest geek there ever was and no one ever could match that geekiness.

The geeky thing was weird. It's like she feigned geekiness for attention. :rolleyes:

I read through the thread and am appalled by some who have chosen to criticize others looks within the thread. What is the motivation there? Do you (they) not even recognize the behavior?

What about those who only compliment others on their physical beauty too? There is much more to a person's value than how they look. Some of the most beautiful people on the outside are among the most horrible of people on the inside.

I read through the thread and am appalled by some who have chosen to criticize others looks within the thread. What is the motivation there? Do you (they) not even recognize the behavior?

What about those who only compliment others on their physical beauty too? There is much more to a person's value than how they look. Some of the most beautiful people on the outside are among the most horrible of people on the inside.

I could probably answer that but I'm a junkie.

A pasta junkie. I feel like I need at least a little every day to keep me level. It's hard, man. They have rehabs for people like me but they call them "fat camps" and my pride won't let me do it. It's okay, though. I don't have a real problem. I can stop eating pasta whenever I want, if I had to.

A pasta junkie. I feel like I need at least a little every day to keep me level. It's hard, man. They have rehabs for people like me but they call them "fat camps" and my pride won't let me do it. It's okay, though. I don't have a real problem. I can stop eating pasta whenever I want, if I had to.

I hear ya. Carbonara, bolognese, puttanesca, alfredo. It's like heroin, man.

Beautiful on the outside, pasta in the inside. Ain't nothing wrong with that! :)

Insecurities are typically the reason people lash out in such despicable ways.

We shall pray for these people, as they were most likely diddled at a young age.

whatever the skinny bitch says
trumps the fat fuck's ramblings...

the gook told me so;
and that cunt's smart...

the hipster's gonna agree with me.
toady's never had an original thought in his head.
did'ja see the socks? putz!

yeah. putz!

what? you hate jews, fritz?
figures...

where're my coons?
as pointy as a sharpened stick

Speak for yourself, I'm still fat and I'm okay with that. It's definitely why some bobble head like Smooth doesn't harm my mood when he thinks he's picking on my weight.

I agree with neci, I know my physical traits, I also know that I don't appeal to everyone. However I'm quite happy with that.
and that's exactly as it should be. who the hell needs to be found appealing by everyone? that's crazy shit.

Insulting someone's physical appearance is a toxic Lit tradition.

It's always been around, but "Karen Kraft" was the first one to elevate it to an art form. "She" was the original "fat shamer", dealing with folks who took issue with "her" by making constant comments about their weight. The absolute irony, of course, was that "Karen" was eventually revealed to be a 380 pound 67 year old guy.

"Karen's" bestie, the execrable Miles, first brought fat shamin' to the political threads. "Yeah? Well...well....YOU'RE FAT!' became the default fringe right response. Miles, Vetty, AJ and especially Koalabear thrived on this.

It was a seismic shock, then, when I dropped 100 pounds (and kept it off) three years ago. Many wingnuts were in denial. I posted pictures of myself, Vetteman swore on his Sacred Marine Honor that my photos were photoshopped. Some of the whackadoodle right were in fact able to adapt: the racist bigot Zipman (Tzipi Ben Zonah) effortlessly switched from "Rob is fat" to "Rob has a limp dick". Pulsa diNura, Tzipi! :) Most of the others though (the Spawn of the Serial Child Killer, Sissi Boi Smoot, Miles) continue to hold to the "Rob is fat" meme, because change is anathema to a wingnut.

Earlier this year, my weight dropped below that of both Vetteman and AJ. I decided a bit of payback was in order, and gave the two porcine Marines a little taste of their own fat-shamin' medicine. Haven't seen either of them around much lately. Such sensitive souls.

It's always been around, but "Karen Kraft" was the first one to elevate it to an art form. "She" was the original "fat shamer", dealing with folks who took issue with "her" by making constant comments about their weight. The absolute irony, of course, was that "Karen" was eventually revealed to be a 380 pound 67 year old guy.

"Karen's" bestie, the execrable Miles, first brought fat shamin' to the political threads. "Yeah? Well...well....YOU'RE FAT!' became the default fringe right response. Miles, Vetty, AJ and especially Koalabear thrived on this.

It was a seismic shock, then, when I dropped 100 pounds (and kept it off) three years ago. Many wingnuts were in denial. I posted pictures of myself, Vetteman swore on his Sacred Marine Honor that my photos were photoshopped. Some of the whackadoodle right were in fact able to adapt: the racist bigot Zipman (Tzipi Ben Zonah) effortlessly switched from "Rob is fat" to "Rob has a limp dick". Pulsa diNura, Tzipi! :) Most of the others though (the Spawn of the Serial Child Killer, Sissi Boi Smoot, Miles) continue to hold to the "Rob is fat" meme, because change is anathema to a wingnut.

Earlier this year, my weight dropped below that of both Vetteman and AJ. I decided a bit of payback was in order, and gave the two porcine Marines a little taste of their own fat-shamin' medicine. Haven't seen either of them around much lately. Such sensitive souls.

You didn't drop shit. You got surgery. Stop taking credit for being a cheat.

How do you separate the man from the persona? I realize you're probably not like this in rl but you've been RDS (most likely on lots of sites) for so long what are you going to put your energy into when you quit this place?

There is much more to a person's value than how they look. Some of the most beautiful people on the outside are among the most horrible of people on the inside.

What the fuck is she on about?

I'm able to look past personality and just see skin deep.

Back