people who insult others' physical appearance.

I'll just leave this wisdom here:

satindesire said:
Conventional attractiveness didn't buy me a pass to a totally smooth life. I won't try and claim that I'm some kind of victim of prettiness because that's patently ridiculous and I'm aware and embracing of my privilege and willing to examine what life has given me because of the grace of my genetics. That being said, being pretty in no way affected my geekiness, other than my ability to be accepted by geek culture. Conventionally unattractive people don't turn to geekiness because they're unattractive, nor do conventionally attractive people turn away from geekiness because they're attractive. I think that's a really harmful stereotype that fuels part of the problems geek culture is having today.

What's funny is I can go back to his posts where he talked about how I was good looking. But the minute I say something he didn't like, I became fat bitch.

Story of my life.

Same here. It was hilarious. :D

Well, I don't know if he called me fat. He was like "Hey gorgeous" and then I said something catty and he's like "You ain't even that cute".

Someone should start a list. Smooth is far from the only one here that has taken shots, whether based in reality or not.

Ishmael

What's funny is I can go back to his posts where he talked about how I was good looking. But the minute I say something he didn't like, I became fat bitch.

Story of my life.

I seen a picture, it was a nice picture, you had a nice face in the picture. Wtf do that have to do with you being fat? Did I ever call you ugly? No. As I said, I'm always honest. You are good looking, but you are a fat bitch in the same token. Dig?

Same here. It was hilarious. :D

Well, I don't know if he called me fat. He was like "Hey gorgeous" and then I said something catty and he's like "You ain't even that cute".

I'm not going to stunt. When I first came back here, I thought you were beautiful. I'm not no liar. But then I started seeing avs of you where you looked like a junkie. So that sway my opinion of you a little. You are the type, when you see her out in the club she is drop dead gorgeous. But then you take her home and wake up next to her, and without the makeup and nice clothes, she looks like a different girl. No offense tho, because I'm really not trying to kick your back in.

I'm not going to stunt. When I first came back here, I thought you were beautiful. I'm not no liar. But then I started seeing avs of you where you looked like a junkie. So that sway my opinion of you a little. You are the type, when you see her out in the club she is drop dead gorgeous. But then you take her home and wake up next to her, and without the makeup and nice clothes, she looks like a different girl. No offense tho, because I'm really not trying to kick your back in.

Your views on my attractiveness/hideousness don't change with my av's, they change with my comments to you. If I'm not insulting you I'm beautiful, if make a joke at your expense I look like a junkie. :D You're priceless, smoot. Don't ever change. :rose:

This was priceless:

This is why I started my Fashion Fairy thread. Because there are some really sad places in the world. Places where there are starving little children who don't even know who Salvatore Ferragamo is. :( This was an injustice I can't see and do nothing.

This is why I started my Fashion Fairy thread. Because there are some really sad places in the world. Places where there are starving little children who don't even know who Salvatore Ferragamo is. :( This was an injustice I can't see and do nothing.

You and Satan Desire are making this world a more beautiful place. :rose:

You and Satan Desire are making this world a more beautiful place. :rose:

I don't claim to be a victim of Fashionability. I mean, just because I'm conventionally fashionable doesn't mean I had an easy life. I put my Guccis on one foot at a time, just like the rest of the world.

I don't claim to be a victim of Fashionability. I mean, just because I'm conventionally fashionable doesn't mean I had an easy life. I put my Guccis on one foot at a time, just like the rest of the world.

I'm ROLLING here!

I'm ROLLING here!

This is not a laughing matter, Garnate. Kids in Africa dress like bums. And if I can help them to understand that dirty feet and rags for clothes are not in, then I know that I'm changing the world, one life at a time.

People like me, Satan Desire and Gwenyth Paltrow are really changing things. People are aware now.

Your views on my attractiveness/hideousness don't change with my av's, they change with my comments to you. If I'm not insulting you I'm beautiful, if make a joke at your expense I look like a junkie. :D You're priceless, smoot. Don't ever change. :rose:

I can see why you would say that, but it's untrue bbygirl. I am like a on/off switch, so I can see why you think my opinion of you changes with you comments towards me. I just don't respond well to insults. Never did, never will. But as I said, and always will say, my personal feelings towards someone isn't enough to turn me into a liar. I keep it 103% and always feel. What someone say to me, will determine what I say back to them. But it won't be a lie if I decide to attack them. You really started to look like a junkie to me. I didn't come out and say it until we got into a verbal dispute. So I understand why you believe it was only because we got into a verbal dispute. But believe me when I say, it's what I really thought about you at the time. Your last couple of avs was pretty nice, so therefore you are back in my good graces. I don't like your current one that much, but it's decent. Win or lose, right or wrong, I'm no liar, Garnate.

This is not a laughing matter, Garnate. Kids in Africa dress like bums. And if I can help them to understand that dirty feet and rags for clothes are not in, then I know that I'm changing the world, one life at a time.

People like me, Satan Desire and Gwenyth Paltrow are really changing things. People are aware now.

You make me want to start a fundraiser for the less fortunate. "Yoga Pants for Nigeria" maybe? It's a working title.

I been told that Africa isn't like it's portrayed in the feed the needy commercials.

A Pollyanna is someone who always sees the bright side, no matter how dismal it may be.

Noooooo. That ain't a Pollyanna.

A Pollyanna is a needy, sandy-cunty, look-at-me attention whoring bitch. They (because it can be a guy as well) only want the bright side of life when the spotlight is on them. When they don't get their way or the look, they will ruin yours and everyone else's shit until they get what they want.

Think Nellie Oleson and work your way on up the ladder.

nelly-olson.jpg

I've seem pics of most of you. You're all ugly fuckers who shouldn't be saying shit about the looks of others...

She should post on the gb more often. Think of all the fun we'd have.

I must say she irritated more than the Cades and he was actually trying to get under my skin (to no avail).

She was just a self-righteous twatsicle with the finger runs.

And this is why I don't post my face.

I been told that Africa isn't like it's portrayed in the feed the needy commercials.

It's an alright place. Unless you're one of those starving kids. But I have this email friend who is this Nigerian prince. He's pretty wealthy. He and I are trying to get some funds out of Nigeria though. Those bastard government officials always be hatin' on the prince and he needs my help. So, I've got like $9.8 million coming to me soon, yo. Prince Rushforth and me are gonna be baller.

Back