The Confessional

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p You love it.

sure do....brat!

*Smiles brightly and hugs my Luna*

Nope, I agree entirely. Try explaining logic to paint sniffers and drunks in my neighbourhood and you get raped, you get dead, you get really fucked up but you don't get much of anywhere with the understanding portion.

So seriously? Proud of you my wolven :kiss:
Hate men who think women are helpless little cowering cutesy toy things that need a big strong protector! Pfft!

I can throw a punch better than most men! They shouldn't dare press charges since the girl is the one who provoked it.

Yeah well we will see. This won't be my first assualt and battery, doubt if it will be the last. If I have any fault, it's that I can not walk away once someone calls me anything but my name. He shoved me first BUT Maryland does not have a self defense law...*shrugs* And I will be doubly damned before I allow anyone to touch me in anyway that I didn't ask for, period.

The police spent a few moments trying to calm the situation, mostly because I said that I had watched one of those police cars come round the block three different times and I KNEW they had seen the drunken idiots but no one was pulled over or stopped until the fist fight had started. I very rarely pull the race card but I sincerely felt like it should not have ever been allowed to go that far. Public intoxication is a misdemeanor...they should have been hauled off the first time a police officer noticed the two girls and guys stumbling up the block, giggling loudly.

*shrugs* It offended me, still does. The police were attempting to do their jobs, and I didn't have cause to feel bad BUT had they been doing their jobs ten minutes before that, I wouldn't have had to deal with it, at all.

I confess I've only noticed I opened a Private China Pearl related thread in the Lounge, and Im not sure if it's the right place. For the life of me I don't know where all the others are, here or srp.
I'll just have to wait and see if my cage is rattled.

It seems to be in the correct place Alana, I liked how you did the transition from the inn proper.:rose:

sure do....brat!

Yeah well we will see. This won't be my first assualt and battery, doubt if it will be the last. If I have any fault, it's that I can not walk away once someone calls me anything but my name. He shoved me first BUT Maryland does not have a self defense law...*shrugs* And I will be doubly damned before I allow anyone to touch me in anyway that I didn't ask for, period.

The police spent a few moments trying to calm the situation, mostly because I said that I had watched one of those police cars come round the block three different times and I KNEW they had seen the drunken idiots but no one was pulled over or stopped until the fist fight had started. I very rarely pull the race card but I sincerely felt like it should not have ever been allowed to go that far. Public intoxication is a misdemeanor...they should have been hauled off the first time a police officer noticed the two girls and guys stumbling up the block, giggling loudly.

*shrugs* It offended me, still does. The police were attempting to do their jobs, and I didn't have cause to feel bad BUT had they been doing their jobs ten minutes before that, I wouldn't have had to deal with it, at all.

At least the police in your area are making an effort. The ones in my old town (which I still have to go to for shopping) are...well, I've always said half the force is toking up, the other half wishes they were. (We know that several of the officers, instead of locking away the drugs they confiscate from kids they catch with them, light up in their squad cars)

I confess I've only noticed I opened a Private China Pearl related thread in the Lounge, and Im not sure if it's the right place. For the life of me I don't know where all the others are, here or srp.
I'll just have to wait and see if my cage is rattled.

SRP. CG has all the keys. But the catacombs... are delicious.

I confess that I've been eating sardines and dill pickles, all afternoon - pregnancy rumours be damned! (The accompanying beer ought to be a big hint..)

I confess that I hate cooking for one, anymore.

I confess that I'm in no condition to be kissed at the moment.

But if you hurry home, I might be persuaded to brush my teeth. Please hurry home.

ICT spending a dope day at Disney with my homeboy but it's bittersweet, he's moving back east come saturday evening. It's sad to see my last link to home have to head back though I understand why. Still sucks though.

ICT I am going to die, I would rather die! He's so goddamn evil! Gah!

*Tears all my hair out*

Now pull that!

*Whimpers and sinks into the mess of myself*

I hate punishments!

Confesses to sneeking back into the last row of the confessioonal and wattching once more..smiling what she see,blushes at other times

ICT I am going to die, I would rather die! He's so goddamn evil! Gah!

*Tears all my hair out*

Now pull that!

*Whimpers and sinks into the mess of myself*

I hate punishments!

Snickers

Oh but Minxy... you have a perfect ass for hitting, hair for pulling, tits for slapping... and a mind just made for denial.

Clean up the puddle when you leave sweetcheeks.

Snickers

Oh but Minxy... you have a perfect ass for hitting, hair for pulling, tits for slapping... and a mind just made for denial.

Clean up the puddle when you leave sweetcheeks.

Yeah...he skipped all those and just belted me endlessly...

*Blushes over her words and licks up the puddle, feeling incredibly submissive before vanishing from the thread and leaving Aus with a bouquet of red roses*

*Blushes over her words and licks up the puddle, feeling incredibly submissive before vanishing from the thread and leaving Aus with a bouquet of red roses*

Someone has got to teach me all these freakin' teleportation moves...

And I suppose that's one way to clean up one's mess...*chuckle*

I confess I laughed when I saw minx is still being tortured, such a horny slut. *grins*

ICT... my first SRP post is short and will be elongated before positng it tomorrow... cause it aint happenin right now, no friggin way.

ICT ... the stress I have allowed to be in my life as made me truly insane today... Like I should be in a stark white padded room bent up like a pretzle, drooling and singing about smurffs puffing the magic dragon in a land by sally selling seashells by the sea shore... nuts.

ICT I am turning off my computer now so I dont end up posting anything really really really really really really really really really really really really stupid tongiht.

Giggles and enjoys the roses

See? These are the moments I unabashedly adore my wife.

I confess that the world needs some straightening up (especially those who assume that there aren't ways for companies to circumvent the Americans with Disabilities Act)

Wait....wait....am I the topic of conversation or is Rayne? Because there's just so many horny sluts in this damn forum....I've lost track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back