Jewish bastards/scum and you rant on about The holocaust?then you carry out your own!

hobbit.

Gods rep on Earth.
Please explain to a non Jew why you think this reasonable.

Bunch of cunts.

Bunch of cunts.

You really are a fucked up twat if you can not work this out on your own...

Or, did you think this thread would make you popular...

You are an ignorant fucking Manc cunt with the brain of a fucking pea you sick pile of shit.

You are an ignorant fucking Manc cunt with the brain of a fucking pea you sick pile of shit.
I'm in West London. You busy tomorrow, shithead?

This is gonna go down well. Good luck with this.

its a truth and needs to be said. Why should the fuckers be allowed to whine on about being gassed by germans, yet feel free to rain down bombs and rockets on civilians AND CHILDREN. as you sow, so shall ye reap? unless team usOFa is on your side... vermin.

its a truth and needs to be said. Why should the fuckers be allowed to whine on about being gassed by germans, yet feel free to rain down bombs and rockets on civilians AND CHILDREN. as you sow, so shall ye reap? unless team usOFa is on your side... vermin.

Doesn't matter. Israel can do no wrong.

You have already shown yourself to be a complete twat, so why don't you just fuck off? if jews killing humans dosen't bother you you need to get out more.

Doesn't matter. Israel can do no wrong.

that is what pisses me off, the cunts can AND do 'do wrong' (legal arguments aside) i could deny Drogheda on behalf of Cromwell, it would still be questinable though, but these fuckers rant about the holocaust and then bomb civilians. TWATS.

And here was me thinking that someone could actually defend the
Isreali stance on killing innocent civullians.

I have a thread where that happens.

I bet the BNP haveone denying it.

How the fuck, in the real world, does anyone justify killing non combatants? and yet then form an orderly queue to kill non coms?

The Jewish head is a fucked up place.

How the fuck, in the real world, does anyone justify killing non combatants? and yet then form an orderly queue to kill non coms?

Oi! less of the generalisations please!

Garbage Can is a BNP supporter.

Garbage Can is a BNP supporter.

I recently spent 8 hours in a meeting, designed to bring down the BNP ( I thought it was a good excuse for a ruck, but thats just my view on dealing with Nazis) paid for by the GMB.

But Jewish Nazis are just as bad, if not worse.

care to share any email addresses of nazis or home adresses.... :D

Bunch of cunts.

The two situations are not even remotely similar. I'm sure you can't understand that though, so go ahead and rant.

you are turning into BB:rolleyes:

I protest how I can

And the general vibe amongst the pro human rights, anti holocaust behaviour mind set, is.... ? i know, lets bomb the Arabs..... with each attack you cannot see that people actually think that maybe, just maybe.. Hitler might have been right? heading off a section of humanity that basically are a bunch of cunts and should have been gassed? (oh and i dont agree that much with the Germans, but why did America decide to fight hem, and who landed on the moon first?)

Back