Jewish bastards/scum and you rant on about The holocaust?then you carry out your own!

And the general vibe amongst the pro human rights, anti holocaust behaviour mind set, is.... ? i know, lets bomb the Arabs..... with each attack you cannot see that people actually think that maybe, just maybe.. Hitler might have been right? heading off a section of humanity that basically are a bunch of cunts and should have been gassed? (oh and i dont agree that much with the Germans, but why did America decide to fight hem, and who landed on the moon first?)

no no no no. shut up now! That is so offensive and actually makes you worse than all of them if you really believe that.

The two situations are not even remotely similar. I'm sure you can't understand that though, so go ahead and rant.

indeed. this bunch of Arien race types, with vastly supperior weapons.... yeah right. :mad:

in other words... you don't. you accept it.

(so no blow job for me now then)

what? You want me to walk up and down the high street on my own with a plackard? Is that what you did today? The whole thing is wrong on both sides.

no no no no. shut up now! That is so offensive and actually makes you worse than all of them if you really believe that.

NO OFFENCE...

but how can a race subjected to the aledged holocaust, then carry out their own holocaust and expect the world to stand by and cheer? this is the world that liberated Auschwitz, dont play the media game.

(ps, for what, if anything, it matters, gassing people is wrong on religious grounds, but wiping out a race before it gets chance to wipe out an other race... )

NO OFFENCE...

but how can a race subjected to the aledged holocaust, then carry out their own holocaust and expect the world to stand by and cheer? this is the world that liberated Auschwitz, dont play the media game.

(ps, for what, if anything, it matters, gassing people is wrong on religious grounds, but wiping out a race before it gets chance to wipe out an other race... )

I'm not playing any media game. And I think that Israel is a fucking aggressive and immoral country because of their actions going back decades, but your wholesale advocating of genocide on jewish people because they are trying to wipe out palestine is also scummy and immoral.

I spent most of my posts on here arguing about how wrong it is and got accused of anti-semitism, and I'm not going to let your equally stupid remarks go unchallenged.

I'm not playing any media game. And I think that Israel is a fucking aggressive and immoral country because of their actions going back decades, but your wholesale advocating of genocide on jewish people because they are trying to wipe out palestine is also scummy and immoral.

I spent most of my posts on here arguing about how wrong it is and got accused of anti-semitism, and I'm not going to let your equally stupid remarks go unchallenged.

challenge away, you have a degree anyway... i dont advocate genocide on any race, well besides those that seem to think its ok to bomb palestinians for no reason.

Am i that wrong? so the jews survived Hitler? so does that mean they can now wipe out A.N.Other race as they choose?

yes there was a holocaust, yes it was wrong.. so dont use it to justify your own.

that is what pisses me off, the cunts can AND do 'do wrong' (legal arguments aside) i could deny Drogheda on behalf of Cromwell, it would still be questinable though, but these fuckers rant about the holocaust and then bomb civilians. TWATS.

There is no legal argument in support of any of the Israeli actions targeted at Palestinians, historically or today. But for the US and Israel sitting on the UN Security Council, the Israelis would have been on trial at the Hague for crimes against humanity 40 years ago.

From illegal imprisonment and torture, to house demolitions, restrictions of movement, denial of basic human needs such as food, water and health care, and other forms of collective punishment, to illegal seizure of private property, denial of habeus corpus, the uwarranted use of excessive force, and to massacres like Sabra and Shatila and now Gaza, the US has thwarted any attempts made by the international community to deal with these crimes. Worse, the US has handsomely funded the IDF so it can continue its aggression against the Palestinian peoples. It makes me physically sick, and I don't fucking understand why it's allowed to continue.

The two situations are not even remotely similar. I'm sure you can't understand that though, so go ahead and rant.
I'm sure you can't explain why in sensible terms, so just try to follow along.

There is no legal argument in support of any of the Israeli actions targeted at Palestinians, historically or today. But for the US and Israel sitting on the UN Security Council, the Israelis would have been on trial at the Hague for crimes against humanity 40 years ago.

From illegal imprisonment and torture, to house demolitions, restrictions of movement, denial of basic human needs such as food, water and health care, and other forms of collective punishment, to illegal seizure of private property, denial of habeus corpus, the uwarranted use of excessive force, and to massacres like Sabra and Shatila and now Gaza, the US has thwarted any attempts made by the international community to deal with these crimes. Worse, the US has handsomely funded the IDF so it can continue its aggression against the Palestinian peoples. It makes me physically sick, and I don't fucking understand why it's allowed to continue.

Maybe the US and Israel see the finatical islamic world a bit different from you. Maybe you wonder why the United Nations does nothing about Zimbabwee, and Darfur. Maybe your Iranian lover boy makes the US sick to it's stomach.
Maybe if Hamas is removed from power the Palestinians will have a better life as will we.

We have decided not to leave our little chunk of earth repressing 1% of the middle east and you and your oil cronnies aren't going to make us go.

Hamas started this and they can return Gilad and stop this. It's up to them.

Maybe the US and Israel see the finatical islamic world a bit different from you. Maybe you wonder why the United Nations does nothing about Zimbabwee, and Darfur. Maybe your Iranian lover boy makes the US sick to it's stomach.
Maybe if Hamas is removed from power the Palestinians will have a better life as will we.

We have decided not to leave our little chunk of earth repressing 1% of the middle east and you and your oil cronnies aren't going to make us go.

Hamas started this and they can return Gilad and stop this. It's up to them.
Why exactly are Israelis repressing 1% of the middle east, anyway?

Why exactly are Israelis repressing 1% of the middle east, anyway?

Since you quoted ol' Fred, let me just interject that Hamas has been in power for what...a year now? Perhaps he can explain the other 60 years of atrocities that led to no peace or security for the Palis. I doubt it, because he's full of shit. It doesn't matter who is in "power," they will consistently label any Pali leadership as a terrorist group. Rabin, the only PM willing to work with the Palis, was assassinated by a Jew. Yeah, they want peace all right. Just ask 'em.

You have already shown yourself to be a complete twat, so why don't you just fuck off? if jews killing humans dosen't bother you you need to get out more.

You really are a fucked up cretin… I doubt you even understand the meaning of the word genocide you fucking cabbage.

Where are the documents that declare Israel’s action is an attempt at genocide?

The intentions of the Nazi are clearly recorded in the minutes of the Wannsee Conference.

Also, I supposed it’ll be okay to fire rockets on you Manchester scum from let’s say Leeds and you fucking peasants wouldn’t bomb Leeds right?

The response of the Israelis is heavy handed yes, but trust a fucking racists pile of shit with half a fucking brain like you to even think their actions amount to genocide…

I can't believe I actually agree with a northerner about something, but I'm fully behind Knobbit on this one. Jews are everything that's wrong with the world. They need to be exterminated.

Peace.

First he says:
Hitler might have been right? heading off a section of humanity that basically are a bunch of cunts and should have been gassed?

Then he says:
. i dont advocate genocide on any race,

talking out both ends of the ass again....
He is the worst type of troll. Gets off on offending and pissing people off.

There is no such thing as war without innocent people being killed. Those days are gone because the arabs use them for hiding places and shields.

Those days never existed. Look up collateral damage and when the term first came into being...and don't leave out your perusal of US history, you might miss it.

A bit on the naive side, aren't you? Best to do some reading before trying to run with the big dogs.

Since you quoted ol' Fred, let me just interject that Hamas has been in power for what...a year now? Perhaps he can explain the other 60 years of atrocities that led to no peace or security for the Palis. I doubt it, because he's full of shit. It doesn't matter who is in "power," they will consistently label any Pali leadership as a terrorist group. Rabin, the only PM willing to work with the Palis, was assassinated by a Jew. Yeah, they want peace all right. Just ask 'em.

The problem you have Shuggah is why should we give you anything with an attitude like yours. If you were objective you could say Hamas did wrong firing on us. We have a government as leftist as possible now and they pleeded with Hamas to stop.

In retrospect the loss of the Fatah in the elections in Gaza was a big screw up on everyones part. Abu Mazan is like loveable Shimon Peres too likable old guys. We'd conceed a state with a guy like him.

Hamas doesn't want a state. They are Iran's prodigy son. And while it's hot it's the wrong time to talk.

If you can't admit that the shelling last week of 200 missiles was a bad move, you really are just like Iran and Hamas and want our blood and have no intention of having a state. Fuck all your history crap. Either you are a killer at heart or have loftly dreams where two poeple can live side by side in their own independent state.

Don't bad mouth us. Work for a good cause or just stay a killer bitch. If you are a killer at heart I hope the US exports your ass one day.

I can't believe I actually agree with a northerner about something, but I'm fully behind Knobbit on this one. Jews are everything that's wrong with the world. They need to be exterminated.

Peace.

You're a fucking idiot troll. You don't get an opinion. Go back to your own threads and flame there.

You're a fucking idiot troll. You don't get an opinion. Go back to your own threads and flame there.

You're a fucking dirty Jew and a fucking dumbass. You don't get a say, so fuck off back to your synagogue and flame there, weirdo!

Peace. :)

You're a fucking dirty Jew and a fucking dumbass. You don't get a say, so fuck off back to your synagogue and flame there, weirdo!

Peace. :)

Sorry, not a Jew. Nonetheless, I wouldn't consider it an insult. You'll have to try again, troll.

And here was me thinking that someone could actually defend the
Isreali stance on killing innocent civullians.

No need to defend defending oneself. Casualties happen whether you like it or not.

The Palestinians are sub human maniacs. They are scum who don't matter.

Without the Palestinians the world wouldn't have modern mathematics, the internal combustion engine, or sensible shoes.

So your opinion is eroneous and short-sighted.

Back