Pure Passion

PureThrills

Really Really Experienced
Welcome to our thread. This is a place we can share a few pics with our fellow liters to accompany our naughtiest thoughts, erotic exploits and bedroom antics. We'll still be posting on other threads, so just consider this a sort of picture diary. There may even be the occasional audio clip for your enjoyment, if we feel brave enough.

It may prove quite random (we'll have to see!) but hopefully there will something for everyone.

Enjoy :)

PureThrills & passion_fruit xxx

Last edited:
PF has been on a bit of a shopping spree recently. However, given the collection of sensual and sexy outfits she's acquired (along with a few delightfully slutty ones) I'm not going to complain!

Last night she took a shower after dinner and tried on her latest purchase. It immediately sent my pulse racing, reminding me of a sexy black body I'd given her when we were in our twenties. I remembered how that gift had led to an impromptu photo session and last night was no different. One of the pics (posted below) has already been shared on another thread, but I think it's so fabulous it deserves an encore.

After we'd finished chatting to our newly acquired friends on lit we headed up to bed. PF gave me a long, slow blowjob, kneeling between my legs and looking up at me with her gorgeous green eyes. I then returned the favour, licking at her sweet pussy as she craved for my tongue. That is when we turned on the microphone...

Attachments

• PassionFruit.jpg
    PassionFruit.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,139
Last edited:
PF has been on a bit of a shopping spree recently. However, given the collection of sensual and sexy outfits she's acquired (along with a few delightfully slutty ones) I'm not going to complain!

Last night she took a shower after dinner and tried on her latest purchase. It immediately sent my pulse racing, reminding me of a sexy black body I'd given her when we were in our twenties. I remembered how that gift had led to an impromptu photo session and last night was no different. One of the pics (posted below) has already been shared on another thread, but I think it's so fabulous it deserves an encore.

After we'd finished chatting to our newly acquired friends on lit we headed up to bed. PF gave me a long, slow blowjob, kneeling between my legs and looking up at me with her gorgeous green eyes. I then returned the favour, licking at her sweet pussy as she craved for my tongue. That is when we turned on the microphone...

She's a hottie :devil:

Such a sexy lady. Can't wait to see and hear what you get up to next.

I trust that everyone who PM-ed me has now received their order and are fully satisfied -- no returns, I'm afraid ;)

stunning

Simply a stunning photograph:
attachment.php

Hope to see more of this delectable lady DAve :kiss::kiss:

I've had a few PMs recently asking if PureThrills and I have have fantasised about inviting another man into our bed. Now, generally if we've thought about a threesome it's been with another woman but I'm not sure which I'd prefer so last night we had a test run. I got out my biggest vibrator, a really quite realistic huge cock and some lube. PureThrills is pretty huge himself, as those who've heard my "soundtrack" will have no trouble believing so he's not normally allowed anywhere near my back entrance but last night I got him to take my arse while I fucked my pussy with the vibrator. I have to say that it was far more enjoyable than I expected.

quite lovely.....

Sounds like great fun and a special treat for PT. I bet it was quite a soundtrack?...

Didn't have time to turn on the microphone, I'm afraid. It all happened a bit suddenly!

Sorry redted -- thought you were referring to last night's antics (see PF's post above).

Yes, the previous night really was quite a soundtrack!

PF has been very naughty today. I caught her wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit, which was obviously designed to arouse the red-blooded men on lit (maybe a few girls also).

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 787
Back