Sex & Shenanigans

If you could be in your dream career.. what would you be doing?

I’d either be an astronaut, a volcanologist, or a zookeeper
Ever read Volcano Cowboys by Dick Thompson? It is about the vulcanologists working Mount St. Helens in 1980 before the eruption. It is a fantastic book, and I heartily suggest it. The section on Dave Johnson and Coldwater II was stunning.

One of them I’m kind of already doing. Photographer. I’m off to a slow start but hoping once I have a little more time I’ll do a bit more of it.
Another one I also kind of do but I don’t get paid for it. Baby snuggler. Would love to get paid for baby snuggling but I love it so much I suppose I’ll do it for free.

Would also love to be a librarian, preferably in the children’s section.

Sociological research would be cool, too.

I’d either be an astronaut, a volcanologist, or a zookeeper
If I could make a reliable living at it? Game/book store proprietor.

I’d also love to run a dog rescue provided I had a large endowment and didn’t have to spend a lot of time sucking up to crusty rich people for donations.

One of them I’m kind of already doing. Photographer. I’m off to a slow start but hoping once I have a little more time I’ll do a bit more of it.
Another one I do also kind of do but I don’t get paid for it. Baby snuggler. Would love to get paid for baby snuggling but I love it so much I suppose I’ll do it for free.

I am very pro the librarian option, by the by.

Another one I also kind of do but I don’t get paid for it. Baby snuggler. Would love to get paid for baby snuggling but I love it so much I suppose I’ll do it for free.

Do you know who mychal3ts is? He’s a librarian and my favorite social media follow.

I think this is an important component. It’s not the dream if you have to stress about making it work.
Owning a cozy book store or tabletop game shop (with areas for gaming, of course) would totally be on my list, too.
This is a big part of the "dream" part. I owned two businesses, one as a videographer/editor, the other as an IT consultant. The part I enjoy, unfortunately, is only a small part of the whole gig.

Back