Sex & Shenanigans

As much as I want to unleash hell now.

I will politely say educate yourself on something OTHER than an American textbook.

This is NOT a fight you want...
In all fairness… that isn’t at all what the rest of us think…. And I doubt any textbooks down here say that…

Well… modern ones are obvious fiction, but it didn’t used to be that way.

In all fairness… that isn’t at all what the rest of us think…. And I doubt any textbooks down here say that…

I have a great excuse for my ignorance- I barely showed up to high school. I have no idea what the history books said about Canada. Fuck I have know idea what they said about the United States

It is sadly a way to prevalent attitude.

Brave men overshadowed and belittled, and I won't stand for it. Especially from people who have ZERO idea of the scope of Canadian contribution.

Why we all tagging Mizzy @Lmizzler
Oh... are we? I hadn't noticed.

What are we, a bunch of degenerates? With nothing better to do than to tag @Lmizzler ?

yes-nod.gif

My post was meant as a joke, but don't try to lecture me. If you think that Canada's contributions to the war were even remotely close to the US, you're out of your mind. The condescension you used in your post definitely seems like it IS a fight you want
You guys this is my fault. Canada has a hot president. We can all agree on that right?

Back