New Jersey Roll Call

Back from Florida last week and definitely looking forward to warmer weather this week.

Back from Florida last week and definitely looking forward to warmer weather this week.
Tomorrow's forecast if 84 degrees where I am will be wrong as usual so it's s gonna hit a whooping 90 degrees tomorrow 😳!!! I mentioned this to me wife and she already knows what skirt to wear for tomorrow 🙂!! So she says with a slight grin hmmmmmm!!??

Fingers crossed, we can hope for a dry weekend, be nice to walk the boardwalk
I hope you got to enjoy this morning and early this afternoon with the sun being out and an actual good day??? Looks like rain the remainder of the weekend unfortunately?!?!

Glad to had done the yardwork this morning when it was cool and still dry. Now I'm gonna go enjoy a few beers as my just reward though I can think of other ways to be rewarded hmmmmm 😜

Which boardwalk are you talking ?
Oh I didn't mean a specific boardwalk sorry. I'm up North and no where near the Jersey shore haaaa!! Hope you were able to enjoy a stroll on said boardwalk? Getting cloudy and rain is in the forecast tomorrow!

I went to a native plant sale at an Audobon location and bought some pollinators. Came home and spent the afternoon planting. I also turned over my wife’s vegetable garden. Now I am having a beer and waiting for dinner.

Back