Sex & Shenanigans

Oh, fuck it. POPCORN ORGY!!!!

real_genius_popcorn_o.gif

@MischiefMakerAlways thank you for always being so chill and sweet. You make shenanigans more fun.... And you're a fabulous sport for putting up with my sarcasm.
Anything for you, babes. 😉

I salute any poster who, like me, believes in saving the best for last. 🫡
It was mostly alphabetical, but sure, we'll go with that.

How are you getting your sexy on?
Being here with everyone is about as exciting as it's gonna get.
Gonna go home from work and bang your spouse until they can’t remember colours?
🤣🤣🤣 that's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. No, 2.5 years and counting.

Going to masturbate furiously to all the sexy photos on lit?
Only if I can get some privacy (unlikely).
Going to get completely drunk of high until you can taste the number 12?
It takes so much booze to get me drunk... magic 8 ball says it's not looking good. Can't use drugs due to my career choice (and actually, never have even tried).
So tell me…. What’s the sexventure on your plate?
In other words, I'm fasting, not by choice.

Anyway, there will be no sexy around here this weekend.
It's all childrens birthday parties and church. So I'll be making sober small talk all weekend.
*sigh*
Same! Too much people-ing.
Best novel ever.

💦💦💦

That reminds me- I need someone to chair the muff mafia now that I gave up on my beaver dam restoration project.

Any takers?
I'd like to volunteer. I regard muff in much higher esteem than others, though I'm working off assumptions due to being so late!
Yes. In fact... This is me even when I'm not ovulating. But when I am... It's even worse. It's probably good that my dildo isn't a human being otherwise he'd probably feel very used...
If any man complains about being used, he's the wrong man.
Holy cats! What a crazy day!

I have my dopey little app running. It basically gives the server 2 seconds to load each page, and tallies up what it finds. So at over 4000 pages, it will take over 2 hours to finish. 🤣🤣🤣
If it's taking a computer that long, then I feel pretty good about my paltry attempt.

I love this so much … I can’t believe you did this.
Damnit.

Just got home from The Lego Store.
My poor child was overwhelmed. He didn't know where to look first. It was awesome. He picked out 3 sets totaling about $100, which is really letting us off easy because we were prepared to spend twice that.
And best of all (for me), the store next to the Lego Store is an international candy store, and I was able to get Milka bars and European Cadbury bars - not the cheap American-made ones. It was a good evening.
That's awesome! So glad it was a good time.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to type with hooves?

It’s very difficult.
Big keyboard, not buying the excuse.

Ok pervs, so you've got as long as it takes for Indie to react/respond/me to come back and notice.
Damn kid parties.

I think we both know that THIS is what I would have shown you
🤦🏻

I am of the personal opinion that the word snatch is criminally underused.
Agreed! What other synonyms do the ladies prefer?

I even full frontaled there today and everything. There is just no convincing him.
Son of a bitch!

I wanna watch
We all do, right?

Back