Guys caught wearing panties

I've been wearing panties for ten years. I told my wife at the beginning and she was surprised but it was ok with her. She did ask me not to embarrass her, but then a month later she told her best girlfriend that I wear panties and I write stories for Literotica, of course the girlfriend told her husband, but he hasn't mentioned it to me...yet.

I've been wearing panties for ten years. I told my wife at the beginning and she was surprised but it was ok with her. She did ask me not to embarrass her, but then a month later she told her best girlfriend that I wear panties and I write stories for Literotica, of course the girlfriend told her husband, but he hasn't mentioned it to me...yet.
Very interesting dynamic now with you and the husband. Do you see him often? Socialize without the girls?

I posted this a couple of years ago on another thread, but thought I'd re-post here. i'll never forget the time my Mom caught me wearing a pair of Her panties and masturbating. i was laying on my bed, and She opened the door to my bedroom as She knocked, with no time for me to cover up. We made eye contact, and she clearly saw what i was doing.....yet She just closed the door softly, without saying a word. She never said anything about it, but a few days later i found a pair of white silk/lace panties in my underwear drawer after She put my laundry away. It was a very special gift, in so many ways. Loving, accepting, understanding, encouraging. There were some other encounters later on, and my fetish for older, nurturing women and panties was born.....

I posted this a couple of years ago on another thread, but thought I'd re-post here. i'll never forget the time my Mom caught me wearing a pair of Her panties and masturbating. i was laying on my bed, and She opened the door to my bedroom as She knocked, with no time for me to cover up. We made eye contact, and she clearly saw what i was doing.....yet She just closed the door softly, without saying a word. She never said anything about it, but a few days later i found a pair of white silk/lace panties in my underwear drawer after She put my laundry away. It was a very special gift, in so many ways. Loving, accepting, understanding, encouraging. There were some other encounters later on, and my fetish for older, nurturing women and panties was born.....
Very wonderful.
My mom caught me several times too. I think she timed opening my bedroom door knowing that I was about to cum in her panties. There was nothing I could do to hide as I exploded I'm her white lace panties.
And like you the next morning I would find Her bra, and panies and stockings on my bed.

Back