Guys caught wearing panties

How many guys have been caught wearing panties? What happened? Were you embarrassed? Turned on? What kind of panties were you caught wearing?
Early in our marriage, we had both been so busy with our day jobs that we neglected to do laundry. So, one day when I was out of underwear I grabbed a pair of my wife's old boyshorts so that I wasn't going commando to the laundromat. She had lost a lot of weight so they didn't fit her any longer, but they fit me just fine. Later that night, I was washing dishes after prepping dinner when she came home. I had taken off my pants and shirt because it was summer and the air conditioning was broken, so I was just standing there washing dishes in nothing but little socks and a pair of my wife's panties.

She looked at me and asked, "Why are you wearing my knickers, and how long have you been doing this?"

So I told her the truth: it was the first time, and it was out of necessity rather than a kink or fetish; I needed clean underwear, I didn't have any of my own, but she had an old pair she wasn't wearing.

The thing is, I had such a massive hard-on that my tip was peeking out from under the waistband and leaking. Mainly from the way she was looking at me and the stern, domineering tone she had taken. She had noticed as well, and asked, "Are you this turned on because of the underwear?"

"No," I said in all honesty. "It's the way you're looking at me right now."

We ended up letting the lasagna cool in the oven. She managed to get three fingers up my ass while deep-throating me after I shot my first load all over the carpet without touching myself while I ate her out on the couch. And a couple of weeks later I came home to find that she had thrown out all of my old underwear and replaced them with a couple dozen pairs of men's string bikini briefs in a variety of colors. When I asked why, she said, "Well, if you're going to be my slutboy you should have your own slutty underwear."

I never went back to wearing boxers or boxer briefs. And I still do the dishes wearing nothing but little socks and panties, like a slut. Sometimes she'll pull them down and start fingering me. But she hasn't done that in a while. I miss it.

This will probably be viewed as being kind of tame but figured I share it as in the end it was surprisingly enjoyable. I’ve been wearing panties regularly for the last 3 years but it’s my little secret and I haven’t been ready to share it. The only time I wear men’s underwear now is for appointments with my doctor and the dermatologist for whole body scans.

Anyway, I had a doctors appointment and this time I just didn’t bother to put on my man underwear as The last 2 appointments was for blood pressure checks and there was no need to undress.

When I got to the office and was waiting it occurred to me that I spaced out that this was my annual check up and that I would no doubt be asked to strip down. I thought, “Oh crap.” But then realized I would just have to roll with it. Much to my surprise, I wasn’t panicking or stressing. More curious as to how this would play out.

Sure enough the nurse came in, took my blood pressure, handed me a gown and told me to strip down to my underwear and put on the gown and the doctor would be in shortly.

So there I sat waiting for the doc in my hospital gown and blue bikini panties with a silver sparkly waist band - it could have been worse, I thought, as I could have been wearing a pink, lacey, cheeky pair of panties.

The doc came in and we went through the normal stuff as he was checking me out on the exam table. Then he asked me strand up so he could get a better view of my back side to check my back for suspicious moles.

It could have gone either way, he might not have even noticed what I was wearing, or he could have thought they were just male bikini briefs, or he could tell I was wearing panties. In the end leaving the office I felt all “tingly,” and the thought that I was found wearing panties was quite enjoyable. So I’ll stick with panties in the future when going to the doctor. The question now is how girlie do I go with the panties I choose the next time. Thoughts?

This will probably be viewed as being kind of tame but figured I share it as in the end it was surprisingly enjoyable. I’ve been wearing panties regularly for the last 3 years but it’s my little secret and I haven’t been ready to share it. The only time I wear men’s underwear now is for appointments with my doctor and the dermatologist for whole body scans.

Anyway, I had a doctors appointment and this time I just didn’t bother to put on my man underwear as The last 2 appointments was for blood pressure checks and there was no need to undress.

When I got to the office and was waiting it occurred to me that I spaced out that this was my annual check up and that I would no doubt be asked to strip down. I thought, “Oh crap.” But then realized I would just have to roll with it. Much to my surprise, I wasn’t panicking or stressing. More curious as to how this would play out.

Sure enough the nurse came in, took my blood pressure, handed me a gown and told me to strip down to my underwear and put on the gown and the doctor would be in shortly.

So there I sat waiting for the doc in my hospital gown and blue bikini panties with a silver sparkly waist band - it could have been worse, I thought, as I could have been wearing a pink, lacey, cheeky pair of panties.

The doc came in and we went through the normal stuff as he was checking me out on the exam table. Then he asked me strand up so he could get a better view of my back side to check my back for suspicious moles.

It could have gone either way, he might not have even noticed what I was wearing, or he could have thought they were just male bikini briefs, or he could tell I was wearing panties. In the end leaving the office I felt all “tingly,” and the thought that I was found wearing panties was quite enjoyable. So I’ll stick with panties in the future when going to the doctor. The question now is how girlie do I go with the panties I choose the next time. Thoughts?
I love your style ❤️
Keep wearing cute panties no matter what.

I haven’t been caught, yet.

My office wouldn’t understand, and I live in a very conservative part of the country so I make sure I wear long shirts that tuck into my jeans or shorts.

caught by women or men? Or either?
Either would be fun. In my Euro trip, I will be pantied, bra, and sleep in a cami. Wonder if I will be able to fuck my GF?

U8rR9mR.jpg

Back