Girls thoughts on guys wearing panties

Not my cup of tea, but I have a direct problem with a guy wearing my panties. I had an ex completely ruin my favourite g-string. He stole it when we broke up and then ruined it, but that's besides the point.

I’ve had several girlfriends who loved this look. Does it seem feminine to you?

My first wife originally said she liked it until our marriage failed, then she told everyone we knew that I was gay and that’s why we divorced.

She even tried telling my new wife I was gay. 🤣

IMG_3777.jpeg

Last edited:
For my part, I like to wear a full set of lingerie (bra and stockings as well) but still act masc, call my cock a cock and not a clitty, don't wear makeup, wig or fake tits. My wife's pretty cool about it and takes the view that if it makes me feel sexy and turned on (it does, a lot) then at best it is sexy, at worst at least it's harmless. We've had a lot of sex with me dressed as the slut (she's not bothered about lingerie so I'm the one who does the glamour :))

It helps a lot that she's super open-minded and sex-positive. I don't think it'd turn her on at all for me to play the sissy or be feminised (she'd prefer a biological woman for that) but a man in pretty underwear, no problem.
Wow, well said and congrats on having such a cool, truly open minded, non judgemental wife. You're very fortunate!! A man can definitely be "manly" and embrace his feminine side in panties. And as you know, their darn comfortable to!

I've talked about this before. I love it! It's not the panties as much as it's the secret he's wearing them. But wearing them confidently. Confidence is sexy. I wouldn't be turned on if he wore them to be humiliated. Though don't confuse confidence with cocky arrogance.
I also think if they were of the silky variety. Would be nice to stroke. But I'm weird like that.
Sounds like we need to head to Lane Bryant or Torrid and panty shop❤️

Myself, I don't think the majority of women like the look.

From what I am seeing on youtube regarding relationships, more and more, women are looking for men to be men. To take charge, be more decisive, to be more genteel and be chivalrous. It only makes sense, as when was the last time you saw a man dressed nicely? Or hold a door for his wife while out on a date? Or be assertive whether the decision was on where to eat dinner, or what they did in the bedroom?

Seeing their man in panties just is not what they are looking for... for most ladies anyway.

I know men trying to be feminine, might have hit an all-time high right now, but I also think as more men do that, more lady's will prefer more manly men. Don't get me wrong, wear whatever a person wants, I am not the fashion police, but I think as time goes on, more women will want men to wear more manly clothing, not less.
You may be right that the majority of women prefer their men to be manly, but that makes the ones who are more open to alternative sexualities even more precious and to be cherished.

My wife's totally cool with me wearing lingerie, skirts and heels although I don't act sissy or feminised when wearing; it's more just some pretty adjuncts to my basic nature, which is fun, sensual and horny, and that's what she appreciates about me. She's not that hidebound herself though; she's had long term lesbian relationships before and self-describes as queer (specifically that, not lesbian or bi). We're a couple because we appreciate who the other is and embrace it and we're a perfect fit with no need for conventional gender roles. I don't crossdress in public but I know if I wanted to, she'd be fully supportive

You may be right that the majority of women prefer their men to be manly, but that makes the ones who are more open to alternative sexualities even more precious and to be cherished.

My wife's totally cool with me wearing lingerie, skirts and heels although I don't act sissy or feminised when wearing; it's more just some pretty adjuncts to my basic nature, which is fun, sensual and horny, and that's what she appreciates about me. She's not that hidebound herself though; she's had long term lesbian relationships before and self-describes as queer (specifically that, not lesbian or bi). We're a couple because we appreciate who the other is and embrace it and we're a perfect fit with no need for conventional gender roles. I don't crossdress in public but I know if I wanted to, she'd be fully supportive
That is a very valid point.

A flashlight in a sun-drenched room has little effect, but obviously is much better see in a blackened basement.

Good for you for being able to do what you like, with her complete approval. Good for both of you!!

Back