Guys caught wearing panties

Love wearing panties. Only 1 person other than my wife has seen me in them. It was a friend who stop over. I was in the basement and he always just comes in. Had some music on and didn't hear him come down the stairs, only thing I was wearing was blue panties. He looked at me and said I looked sexy and took a picture with his phone, then ask if for a blowjob. So I sucked his cock till he cum in my mouth.

Attachments

• DSCN2322 (3).JPG
    DSCN2322 (3).JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 69
Love wearing panties. Only 1 person other than my wife has seen me in them. It was a friend who stop over. I was in the basement and he always just comes in. Had some music on and didn't hear him come down the stairs, only thing I was wearing was blue panties. He looked at me and said I looked sexy and took a picture with his phone, then ask if for a blowjob. So I sucked his cock till he cum in my mouth.
Good friend! Was that the first/only time for the two of you?

My grandparents caught me. They lived on the same street and I was often visiting. They went to Canada for the weekend but returned a day early. I didn't hear their car or anything. There I was: thirteen and nude except for my Noni's panties. I froze and then ran downstairs and out the door. My parents were already notified by the time I got home. They, too, saw me wearing panties. My butt got whipped that day

I’m about to order some VS thongs online and wondering how to explain to my wife when they arrive. She regularly sees me in women’s panties but not flashy colored, lacy or thong.

I’m about to order some VS thongs online and wondering how to explain to my wife when they arrive. She regularly sees me in women’s panties but not flashy colored, lacy or thong.
Just tell her you want to try something different.

Yes humiliating but also hot in a strange way, I was wishing she'd ask me to put them on. Alas that didn't happen and we never spoke about it again, she knows I love panties though.
My grandparents arrived a day early as I house sat. I was wearing my grandma's lingerie and slip. That was the most humiliated I've ever been. She was a glamorous, petite woman so everything fit me at the time. Imagine that sight: 11 year old in lingerie and makeup.

Nice one lucky lad

How many times have you blown him since?

My wife got me, she was out and returned home to find my new panties lying on our bed. She refused to talk about them other than she never wants to see me in them. :cry:
I would probably have a similar reaction from my wife

Back