Girls thoughts on guys wearing panties

How would you like your woman to think about you wearing panties?

Myself, I don't think the majority of women like the look.

From what I am seeing on youtube regarding relationships, more and more, women are looking for men to be men. To take charge, be more decisive, to be more genteel and be chivalrous. It only makes sense, as when was the last time you saw a man dressed nicely? Or hold a door for his wife while out on a date? Or be assertive whether the decision was on where to eat dinner, or what they did in the bedroom?

Seeing their man in panties just is not what they are looking for... for most ladies anyway.

I know men trying to be feminine, might have hit an all-time high right now, but I also think as more men do that, more lady's will prefer more manly men. Don't get me wrong, wear whatever a person wants, I am not the fashion police, but I think as time goes on, more women will want men to wear more manly clothing, not less.

For my part, I like to wear a full set of lingerie (bra and stockings as well) but still act masc, call my cock a cock and not a clitty, don't wear makeup, wig or fake tits. My wife's pretty cool about it and takes the view that if it makes me feel sexy and turned on (it does, a lot) then at best it is sexy, at worst at least it's harmless. We've had a lot of sex with me dressed as the slut (she's not bothered about lingerie so I'm the one who does the glamour :))

It helps a lot that she's super open-minded and sex-positive. I don't think it'd turn her on at all for me to play the sissy or be feminised (she'd prefer a biological woman for that) but a man in pretty underwear, no problem.

From what I am seeing on youtube regarding relationships, more and more, women are looking for men to be men. To take charge, be more decisive, to be more genteel and be chivalrous. It only makes sense, as when was the last time you saw a man dressed nicely? Or hold a door for his wife while out on a date? Or be assertive whether the decision was on where to eat dinner, or what they did in the bedroom?

Seeing their man in panties just is not what they are looking for... for most ladies anyway.

I know men trying to be feminine, might have hit an all-time high right now, but I also think as more men do that, more lady's will prefer more manly men. Don't get me wrong, wear whatever a person wants, I am not the fashion police, but I think as time goes on, more women will want men to wear more manly clothing, not less.
Yeeeah... I'm still a manly man™ regardless if I'm in panties, a sports bra, or both. I don't transform like it's one of those Amorous Goods stories on here.

What makes you think that a guy who wears panties is not chivalrous, or polite, or is a wimp, can’t make decisions, and is a sloppy dresser, or effeminate in actions or appearance? I have worn panties 24/7/365 for many years. I treat my wife like a Queen, far better than all of her friend’s husbands do them, and I dress better when we go out (because she must approve of what I wear). I do make whatever decisions she wants me to make (for example manage business, deal with service needs, etc.). Wearing panties is not synonymous with wispiness. It is a choice that might indicate a fetish or might symbolize submission, or perhaps simply be a comfort choice. In my case, it symbolizes my submission, but that doesn’t mean I am docile or incompetent.
They may not “look for” a man in panties, but many women can learn to love a man who is open to wearing panties or who chooses to wear panties.

They may not “look for” a man in panties, but many women can learn to love a man who is open to wearing panties or who chooses to wear panties.

Yep, this exactly. In a true partnership/healthy sexual relationship, both should learn each other's love language and be aware of what turns the other on and indulge that pleasure as long as it's not coercive or corrosive.

I think so many guys go about it the wrong way, being furtive and sneaking a fetish rather than being open about it. Sure, there will be always be some women who just will not have it at all, but in my experience at least (having been out to a few partners), most will tolerate or even encourage it if everything else works right (mutual liking, respect, honesty, taking responsibility etc).

@NancyPan I did not know that was the question.

Girls, what are your real thoughts about guys wearing panties? Hot or not?

I never said a panty wearing man cannot be chivalrous or genteel, nor a lady to learn to love a man that wears them. But I did say "most ladies" would not find a panty wearing man hot, and I stand by that statement, even though some panty wearing men might not like it.

It just stands to reason; put a picture up of a guy in men's Calvin Kline underwear, and one in panties, and 9 out of 10 woman will pick the Calvin Kline wearing man as being "hot" over that of the panty wearing guy. I don't think a survey would dispute that.

Myself, in the winter I have learned that leggings are warmer, thinner, and don't cause me to itch like Long John's do, so I wear leggings a lot. My wife and daughters have grown accustomed to me wearing them, but it doesn't change the fact that 9 out of 10 women would not find me "hot" while wearing them. If my wife does for some reason, then it just means I found the 1 woman out of 10. It does not change anything for me either way; for the reasons cited, I'll keep wearing leggings.

However, you can't change the question because the answer to it is not to your liking.

I was reacting to @CuttingEdge, who seems to be buying into recent right-wing talking points that women want “men to be men,” and propaganda that American men have been feminized by the radical left. This, in reaction to progressive efforts to tamp down on pro-gun and homophobic and transphobic legislation.

As far as what women want, they can speak for themselves, but I suspect that they are far more interested in character and integrity for relationships. A one night stand might be a different matter.

I've talked about this before. I love it! It's not the panties as much as it's the secret he's wearing them. But wearing them confidently. Confidence is sexy. I wouldn't be turned on if he wore them to be humiliated. Though don't confuse confidence with cocky arrogance.
I also think if they were of the silky variety. Would be nice to stroke. But I'm weird like that.

Interesting, far more males participating in this thread, when the first post was directed towards women …

“Girls, what are your real thoughts about guys wearing panties? Hot or not?”
… even though the poster is male, maybe he is looking for womanly advice…

I don’t find men wearing women’s underwear the least bit sexy, if I were in the throughs of a sexual encounter and upon falling to my knees and removing his jeans/pants/shorts … and I came face to face with a hard bonner hidden behind a frilly pair of women’s panties … yuk!

Back