Sex & Shenanigans

They posted metric shit tonnes early on, then disappeared.

Mr. B is 11th with 71 posts

Unless I can figure out how to export the entire thread and manipulate the information presented, it's not going to happen. It took a lot longer to do this than I expected and I'm only 2.5% done.

Long way doesn't begin to scratch the surface.
I was pondering writing a simple browser app to load each page, write a parser to find the information we want, dump it to a simple database, then let it run automatically through all the pages. Then query the local database for data.
You don’t have to really know how to program or write anything yourself. You can just tell ChatGPT each task you want it to do step by step. You might have to tweak your inputs a bit to get exactly what you want, but it’s awesome for this kind of thing.

Happy friday everyone!

image.png

"What day is it?"
asked Pooh
"It's today!"
answered Piggy
"Ooh, that's my favorite day!"
said Pooh

You don’t have to really know how to program or write anything yourself. You can just tell ChatGPT each task you want it to do step by step. You might have to tweak your inputs a bit to get exactly what you want, but it’s awesome for this kind of thing.
That’s very interesting… but I do know how to program and write it all myself. I’ve earned my living writing software applications for over 30 years. However, if someone else is interested in using ChatGPT to do it, then go for it. That is actually why I posted the components that could accomplish the task. But for me? I would much rather just do it myself. 🥰🥰🥰

What what?

Back