Sex & Shenanigans

Yeah, that was hardly the work of a wordsmith
Look, I’m not judging, but you put a name out there and you create certain expectation, I expect @AuntieDisco to sparkle like a disco ball ✅, I expect @hotoldrguy to not know how to use the letter “e” ✅ (I’m assuming here). I expect @Lmizzler to, I dunno be from Missouri? Anyway, just some truth in advertising is all I want.

Look, I’m not judging, but you put a name out there and you create certain expectation, I expect @AuntieDisco to sparkle like a disco ball ✅, I expect @hotoldrguy to not know how to use the letter “e” ✅ (I’m assuming here). I expect @Lmizzler to, I dunno be from Missouri? Anyway, just some truth in advertising is all I want.
Sure, monkey boy. We understand.

:LOL: :LOL: 🤣 🤣 🥰 🥰 😘 😘

And... just in case you were wondering... @hotoldrguy is much more skilled with his "D"... the "e"? Doesn't matter.

It isn't unusual for a monkey to be interested in sex. I hate it when they start wanking at the zoo.

Also irritated when the animals in the enclosure do it too.
Stupid sexy flandeerrr monkeys.

giphy.gif

Also, as an aside I’d like to applogoze for myself today. This is what happens when @Indie is not around to encourage my better nature and @crazychemgirl selfishly leaves to not absorb the brunt of it
You were only saying what each of us was thinking.

You deliver salaciousness
@crazychemgirl delivers the crazy and occasionally chemistry
@Mr_bogey ……well he’s something

But your name is poetic and your title is wordsmith?

You have got to bring it every single post, you can’t take one off, the standard has been set. You are doing Ba’al’s work here and we thank you.

I brought you some special body wash as penance for yesterday as well, sorry buddy.

giphy.gif

You were only saying what each of us was thinking.

You deliver salaciousness
@crazychemgirl delivers the crazy and occasionally chemistry
@Mr_bogey ……well he’s something
So you and @SalaciousMonkey22 got me thinking about how that applies to other areas of life...

And now I'm wondering what Lady Marmalade does with her partners....

I don't speak French so maybe there is some sexy spreading of marmalade going on...

Oh Oh oh!!! @MissLabelled would know!!! 😋😋😋

LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

Back