Men, ever tasted your own cum?

I taste my precum all the time. It's thin and sweet, very enjoyable. Cum is thicker and more pungent. I'll taste it sometimes, and during cleanup will lick it off my fingers and from my slit as it keeps ooozing out. Gotta keep that wet spot from spreading.

Yep. I've tasted mine and love my precum the most. The regular cum is so thick and salty sometimes it's not my favorite, but it's not bad either. I told my wife to make sure she kisses me after sucking me because I love tasting myself on her lips and tongue. I think it still surprises her.

Yep french kissed my future wife after she gave me amazing deep throat and was still licking the cum at the edges of her lips. I pulled her to my mouth and a deep sensual kiss. She told me just after we kissed that was the most erotic kiss she has ever had and I know she has had 3 somes and a lesbian affair. She said guys forget that a woman loves cum but experiencing true passion to share is rare. She loves swallowing other men but only a few have kisses her after they cum in her mouth .
"...I pulled her to my mouth and a deep sensual kiss..." I've done that also and it is soooo sexy and erotic...PLUS...she loved it! And of course, I loved it too :love:

How is this even a question?! If you have, you understand, if you haven’t and “really” want to (but lose the desire after you cum) you only have to force yourself to do it (man up!) once…you won’t look back.

Yes and I love it. I love licking up my precum off my fingers. Also managed to self suck in the past and able to get the head of my cock in my mouth to suck on. It felt so good especially as it throbbed and filled my mouth with warm cum to swallow. Also cum in a glass during a kinky online game and drunk it. I have also licked my cum out of a partner's pussy, delicious
Very impressive to self suck

When I’ve cum in my wife or sometime we masturbate together normally ending in me just rubbing the tip of my cock against her pussy lips. She then likes oral so can’t help licking/tasting it. She quite likes after me kissing her and I make sure she gets a mouth full of my cum and her juices. Luckily she thinks it’s sexy!

Yes and I love it. I love licking up my precum off my fingers. Also managed to self suck in the past and able to get the head of my cock in my mouth to suck on. It felt so good especially as it throbbed and filled my mouth with warm cum to swallow. Also cum in a glass during a kinky online game and drunk it. I have also licked my cum out of a partner's pussy, delicious
So hot. I eat my cum every morning :)

Like many on here, as a younger man, I used to put my legs and ass in the air and cum right in my mouth (hard to aim like that, though, so I'd get a facial, too). In those days, I jerked so much that it was too thin to be satisfying. I also used to shoot into a little dish for later (about 15-20 minutes, usually). I was early on the cei videos. Like many here, I find eating cum to be more enjoyable when aroused.

Currently, I lick up copious amounts of precum whenever edging, as much for function as the taste. If I clean up within a minute of cumming, typically, I just clean up. If I wait that minute, I'm usually eating the cum.

Back