any other cumsluts?

I have favorite doners…..I love to take my time so their need reaches a peak….poor guys become like rags until their energy returns.
I have an older gentleman whose ability has declined. He needs novelty and escalating challenges in order to rise. He’s going to be humiliated and degraded…….something he mentions when he tells me of his “dreams”.

I have favorite doners…..I love to take my time so their need reaches a peak….poor guys become like rags until their energy returns.
I have an older gentleman whose ability has declined. He needs novelty and escalating challenges in order to rise. He’s going to be humiliated and degraded…….something he mentions when he tells me of his “dreams”.
I have favorite receivers....mouths that just make my knees buckle.

If you’re a woman, and this looks as amazing to you as it does to me, you should slide your sexy self into my PM’s….

https://www.sex.com/pin/54861089-lick-that-cum-up/

I. Have. The. Man.

If you’re a dude, and you want to tell me all about how much you like that gif, I’d prefer that conversation take place publicly in the thread.

If you’re a dude and you want me to join you and some other woman, that’s not an option for me at this point of my life.

If you are a dude and want to tell me how lucky my man is, I know.

If you’re a dude and want to replace my man in this threesome, hard no. I’ve already found the best dick on lit, and I’m not looking.

Thank you in advance for not blowing up my inbox.
Oh thats just delicious

I’ve found my people! 🥰

I love having my pussy filled with cum most of all, but wouldn’t mind it in/on my ass, on my lower back, inner thighs, stomach, face…have glasses I wear occasionally if he wants to cum on those too 🤓 Anywhere except my hair. Other than filling my pussy, 2nd fave place to take a load is on my tits. Sucking his cum off my own nipples can be extra fun!

Um…basically, treat me like a donut: fill me, eat me, use my holes, and glaze me!

Last edited:
I’ve found my people! 🥰

I love having my pussy filled with cum most of all, but wouldn’t mind it in/on my ass, on my lower back, inner thighs, stomach, face…have glasses I wear occasionally if he wants to cum on those too 🤓 Anywhere except my hair. Other than filling my pussy, 2nd fave place to take a load is on my tits. Sucking his cum off my own nipples can be extra fun!

Um…basically, treat me like a donut: eat me, use my holes, and glaze me!
I’d love to glaze your tits in my load. Maybe lick you clean.

I'm a male cum slut. Once I was on my knees servicing a young guy with a big cock, he reached down and quickly jacked me off to cum on his cock and then even though you lose some desire after you cum he made me lick up my cum and suck his cock until he shot a nice load into my mouth. It is so humiliating to be used like that. I love it.

I’ve found my people! 🥰

Um…basically, treat me like a donut: eat me, use my holes, and glaze me!
You are delicious. I'd take immense pleasure in creaming your crispy kitty!🤌🔥🔥😺 🍩🍶🥂🌹

I eat all my own cum when I jack-off. I'll eat it out of my wife's pussy or off her tits when I cum there. I've also got it straight from a cock in my mouth.
I always intend on swallowing my semen after jerking into a dixie cup but right after I cum I lose this desire. I mean, I'm bent on it while I'm hard but then.. meh

Back