Moves underway to disbar ...

I'm telling ya.

Don't start no shit won't be no shit!

What is done to Conservatives or Republicans Will be used against Liberals and Democrats too.

Make light on yourselves...

I'm telling ya.

What is done to Conservatives or Republicans Will be used against Liberals and Democrats too.

Democrats aren't liberal anymore. ;)

Important to note. These are not political moves. These are legal moves by the respective bar associations and courts based on official misconduct.

I'm telling ya.

I'm sure we are all quaking in our boots, God-boy. Attempting to overturn the results of a national election through mob violence is the new platform of the Republican Party, not the other Party.

Quit drinking so much and start thinking, at least a little.

I'm sure we are all quaking in our boots, God-boy. Attempting to overturn the results of a national election through mob violence is the new platform of the Republican Party, not the other Party.

Quit drinking so much and start thinking, at least a little.

Somebody fart?

If you even just watched the liberal news for the last twelve months you would know what a lie you just told.:rolleyes:

Of that list, my personal opinion is that Wood and Powell are most at risk of professional sanction. Most bar associations look askance at "bad faith lawsuits".

you can always how white and middle class a person is by how they don't know the difference between going to jail and going to prison. here's a hint: one sucks hard and might cost you your job, the other one ruins your fucking life.

If you even just watched the liberal news for the last twelve months you would know what a lie you just told.:rolleyes:

No lie at all, and you have to go back further than twelve months to understand which Party supports the election process:

2000 Presidential election- Al Gore wins the popular vote, loses the electoral vote in a Supreme Court decision. He makes a concession speech, accepts the results, and facilitates a peaceful transfer of power by attending the inauguration of G.W. Bush.

2016 Presidential election- Hillary Clinton wins the popular vote, loses the electoral vote. She makes a concession speech, accepts the results, and facilitates a peaceful transfer of power by attending the inauguration of D.J. Trump.

2020 Presidential election- Donald Trump loses the popular vote, loses the electoral vote by a landslide, unsuccessfully litigates the results, attempts to pressure swing states into reversing their results, incites a violent and deadly riot to take place during the Constitutionally mandated certification of state results, and does everything possible to obstruct the peaceful transition of power.

But keep on worshiping your cult leader and admiring the continuing movement of the Republican Party toward authoritarianism, God-boy.

Doubt any of this speculation happen, and who in the hell would even care if Lyn Wood or Rudy Guliani got disbarred?

Thousands of lawyers and law students petition to disbar US Senators Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz

Jurist|32 days ago

Thousands of US law students and of members of the Missouri, Texas and DC bars have signed a petition for the disbarment of Senators Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz for their objections to Congressional ...

https://www.jurist.org/news/2021/01...-disbar-us-senators-josh-hawley-and-ted-cruz/

Complaint Seeks To Disbar N.Y. Rep Zeldin Over Vote Objecting To Election Certification

WSHU news|18 days ago

Twenty-two lawyers in New York have filed a complaint against U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY1) accusing him of ethics violations this month in his objection to the congressional certification of Joe ...

https://www.wshu.org/post/complaint...in-over-vote-objecting-election-certification

Specifically, what would they be disbarred for? What valid precedent exists for disbarring them on these grounds?

I don't support this kind of thing. The people should decide. Vote them out of office.

just more bullshit from the left. Mom let the crib side down again.

Somebody fart?

Do you read what people write before responding with dumbass comments? Are you saying trump didnt try to over turn the election results? Maybe you should watch something other than fox news, it's making you sound like an imbecile.

I hope whatever actions or charges that are made hold water under scrutiny. Nothing looks worse than a string of failed convictions because it'll be used as propaganda in the next round of state elections..."Look at all the failed cases they tried to bring..." There is already one very public "failed" trial, even though everyone knew it was a foregone conclusion. Bring charges yes, but not in a scattergun approach. Hopefully the (alleged) tax frauds will stick

You are 100% on the money!

Do you read what people write before responding with dumbass comments? Are you saying trump didnt try to over turn the election results? Maybe you should watch something other than fox news, it's making you sound like an imbecile.

I'm pretty sure FlatulentGasBag gets his news by holding an empty whiskey bottle up to his ear.

Alcohol induced dementia aka brain rot on full display.

*nods*

Thousands of lawyers and law students petition to disbar US Senators Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz

Jurist|32 days ago

Thousands of US law students and of members of the Missouri, Texas and DC bars have signed a petition for the disbarment of Senators Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz for their objections to Congressional ...

https://www.jurist.org/news/2021/01...-disbar-us-senators-josh-hawley-and-ted-cruz/

Complaint Seeks To Disbar N.Y. Rep Zeldin Over Vote Objecting To Election Certification

WSHU news|18 days ago

Twenty-two lawyers in New York have filed a complaint against U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY1) accusing him of ethics violations this month in his objection to the congressional certification of Joe ...

https://www.wshu.org/post/complaint...in-over-vote-objecting-election-certification

Guess what? None of these politicians have been disbarred. Please update us this time next year. Thanks.

MANHATTAN (CN) — Finding “uncontroverted evidence” that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani “communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer,” an appeals court ordered the suspension Thursday of Giuliani’s license to practice law in the Empire State.

“These false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent’s narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client,” the unsigned 33-page opinion states,

https://www.courthousenews.com/giulianis-law-license-suspended-in-ny-for-pushing-voter-fraud-lie/

From the ruling itself:

"The AGC contends that respondent’s misconduct directly inflamed tensions that bubbled over into the events of January 6, 2021 in this nation’s Capitol. Respondent’s response is that no causal nexus can be shown between his conduct and those events. We need not decide any issue of “causal nexus” to understand that the falsehoods themselves cause harm.14 This event only emphasizes the larger point that the broad dissemination of false statements, casting doubt on the legitimacy of thousands of validly cast votes, is corrosive to the public’s trust in our most important democratic institutions."

"Before Judge Brann in the Boockvar case, respondent himself stated: “I don’t know what’s more serious than being denied your right to vote in a democracy.” We agree. It is the very reason why espousing false factual information to large segments of the public as a means of discrediting the rights of legitimate voters is so immediately harmful to it and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law."

"Accordingly, the AGC’s motion should be granted and respondent is suspended from the practice of law in the State of New York, effective immediately, and until further order of this Court."

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Giuliani-law.pdf

I'm telling ya.

Make the light on yourselves...

And the Libs are supposed to just ignore it when the other side does shit, yeah? What? Well let me see, January 6th investigation, the Dems gave the Repubs every concession they asked for. The Repubs laughed at them and voted against it anyway, 'cause gotta' get our digs and show our power 'cause we is the minority party.

Voting bill, the Repubs voted against, not the bill per se, but against any debate about it! They could have debated it, presented their arguments against it, then voted it down when it came to the floor. Instead they were afraid of even mentioning their reasons for opposing it, so they played the power game and shut it down before they had to tell everyone why they opposed it.

This has been going on with the Republican party since the Clinton administration, but it didn't get as rabid until the Obama administration.

If they finally get around to doing away with the Filibuster as it is, it won't be the Dems being nasty politicians. It will be because the Republicans refuse to honor their word and refuse to govern in a civil intelligent manner.

Yeah, it might come back to bite the Dems in the ass, but it couldn't be any worse than letting the Republicans do so anyway just because of the threat of what might be. Since the Republicans refuse to govern, refuse to cooperate even when it is something they want for no other reason than to be obstructionist, I say slap their asses down and get shit done and worry about the threats later.

Comshaw

Last edited:
Back