Serena Williams Temper Tantrum

Ramone45

Literotica Guru
There are many reasons to consider Serena the greatest female tennis player of all time. She literally transformed the game. She is an incredible athlete. An unbelievable combination of strength and endurance. Really amazing. I always thought that the way to counter her incredible power was to make her run, but that didn't work. She has amazing speed and endurance. True greatness. Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Ken Griffey, Jr., Tom Brady, Serena Williams.
She had a disgraceful temper tantrum after being beaten at the Australian Open. She had very right to celebrate her incredible success over many, many years. But when you lose, you accept it gracefully and with class. She did not credit her opponent. She pouted. I understand that this attitude is a part of her success. Defeat is not an option. Her career is sadly coming to an end, as it does for all athletes eventually. I would like to see her accept this eventuality with class and dignity, not storming out of a press conference.

She had a disgraceful temper tantrum after being beaten at the Australian Open. She had very right to celebrate her incredible success over many, many years. But when you lose, you accept it gracefully and with class. She did not credit her opponent. She pouted. I understand that this attitude is a part of her success. Defeat is not an option. Her career is sadly coming to an end, as it does for all athletes eventually. I would like to see her accept this eventuality with class and dignity, not storming out of a press conference.

You mean, like your Fuhrer?

There are many reasons to consider Serena the greatest female tennis player of all time. She literally transformed the game. She is an incredible athlete. An unbelievable combination of strength and endurance. Really amazing. I always thought that the way to counter her incredible power was to make her run, but that didn't work. She has amazing speed and endurance. True greatness. Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Ken Griffey, Jr., Tom Brady, Serena Williams.

All people are human and make human mistakes and errors and sometimes are not that graceful. I'd give her some time to work through whatever it is she has going on.

All people are human and make human mistakes and errors and sometimes are not that graceful. I'd give her some time to work through whatever it is she has going on.

We are all human, so failing to be polite, failing to do what we should is going to happen from time to time, especially for those in high-powered competition. I can't fault her for throwing a tantrum. Being on top as long as she has, then starting to decline in her skills is traumatic. The sad part will be if she doesn't apologize for her actions after. She's way too great an athlete, too much a champion to allow such a small thing to mar what she has done. It doesn't take away from what she has accomplished, but it does put a small mark on her legacy. Which will be a shame for such an accomplished athlete.

Comshaw

We are all human, so failing to be polite, failing to do what we should is going to happen from time to time, especially for those in high-powered competition. I can't fault her for throwing a tantrum. Being on top as long as she has, then starting to decline in her skills is traumatic. The sad part will be if she doesn't apologize for her actions after. She's way too great an athlete, too much a champion to allow such a small thing to mar what she has done. It doesn't take away from what she has accomplished, but it does put a small mark on her legacy. Which will be a shame for such an accomplished athlete.

Comshaw

Back in the day, I loved watching Mackenroe, he was always a total ass but he was also super talented. It took him a long time to figure out he was a total ass.

I agree with you..***** is like this though....a long slow profession of letting a lot of things one used to be able to do go.

I hope see figures it out because that is always a good thing.

The OP needs to ask themselves what their PRIMARY reason was for starting this thread, and, if they're honest about the answer, never again wonder why people label them a racist.

*nods*

The OP needs to ask themselves what their PRIMARY reason was for starting this thread, and, if they're honest about the answer, never again wonder why people label them a racist.

*nods*

Yep, nothing that belongs on the Political Board. She certainly doesn't have the grace that her sister, Venus, has. She's not a good enough actress to hide that she's sort of bratty underneath. That said, she's not the asshole that the OP, Ramone45, has shown to be here. So . . . shrug.

Last edited:
Lemme know when Ramona creates a thread about a white conservative male freaking out.

*nods*

That took longer than I thought. There was not one element of racism in my post. Your incessant accusations of racism only reveal YOU as a racist.

Where was the "tantrum?"

Can you link it? I am not seeing that anywhere at all. I see plenty of shots of her hugging Osaka (they are friends, by the way) for her win and waving bye to the crowd.

That took longer than I thought. There was not one element of racism in my post. Your incessant accusations of racism only reveal YOU as a racist.

Damn you're an ignorant slut.

You basically just admitted that you expected someone to call you out for starting a thread based on the color of a sport figures skin.

I've heard of unconscious bias before, but if you don't recognize the racist pretext of your post, then you have zero personal insight and self awareness.

I will say that you're giving the other racist thread starters a run for their money though; unwittingly or not.

*nods*

You basically just admitted that you expected someone to call you out for starting a thread based on the color of a sport figures skin.

I've heard of unconscious bias before, but if you don't recognize the racist pretext of your post, then you have zero personal insight and self awareness.

I will say that you're giving the other racist thread starters a run for their money though; unwittingly or not.

*nods*

He knows exactly why he made this thread. They always know why they go there and think everyone else can't see it.

Is he a tennis fan? Never saw any interest from him on the sport before. Could he have made a thread about Naomi Osaka's star rising to the top instead?

Yeah, he could have, but...

source.gif

To be fair, it could be sexism rather than racism.
But yeah, for a Trump supporter to complain about this of all things...words fail me.

To be fair, it could be sexism rather than racism.
But yeah, for a Trump supporter to complain about this of all things...words fail me.

Yeah, with Trump supporters it's really difficult to tell if their comments are based on racism, misogyny, etc, or if they're just dumb as fuck.

I always give the "dumb as fuck" possibility equal weight.

*nods*

*nods*

Yup. It's obvious.

It's also obvious my Tebow thread set him off. :rose:

*nods*

It's just that you're pathetically predictable.

Back