Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well thank you, so what does completely obsessed with tits entail? visions of bouncing boobies in your dreams? um day dreams of tap dancing tatas as you drive to work ;)

Pretty much all of the above. I have definitely dreamt about them, and I well they aren't really tap dancing, they have definitely sparked up some great day dreams. :devil:

Ditto. I work with some dull people too. With an asshole or two thrown in for good measure.

I imagine you're quite popular around the water cooler though.
Lol
And I am, but mostly because they like my work. Such a drag.

Well now that it's in my mind, Burlesque dancing may definitely make it's way into my mind more and more :devil:

Too bad my tassel shows are awful, and such a hard time keeping them on.....but now I am curious about tassels coupled with yesterday's body positioning. Hum.

I’m fantasising about them hitting me in my face, now! :devil:

:kiss:

Hey, might happen, once i get the tassels going, the inevitably fly off at a high rate of speed and go a pretty good distance. If you get hit with a random flying tassel someday, feel free to blame me.

Hey, might happen, once i get the tassels going, the inevitably fly off at a high rate of speed and go a pretty good distance. If you get hit with a random flying tassel someday, feel free to blame me.

Well, now, that’s gonna tip me over the edge.

:kiss:

Almost forgot it was Tuesday, thanks for the titty reminder. And two lovely reminders they are :kiss:

Almost forgot it was Tuesday, thanks for the titty reminder. And two lovely reminders they are :kiss:

Six.

Six lovely reminders.

I counted, several times to be sure and checked all the copied versions. Six each. :D;):devil:

Nice set, er three nice sets...

Well now, the first picture one was kind of hidden by my hair... Well as much as hair can hide one anyway.

That sounds like a deep philosophical question.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, does Justa's boob peak most of the way out from behind her hair?

Yes!

That sounds like a deep philosophical question.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, does Justa's boob peak most of the way out from behind her hair?

Yes!

Oh, we have not delved into boob philosophy on my thread.
Thinking about Aristotle and the philosophy of happiness as the ultimate purpose of human existence, and titties make many very happy, does that therefore mean that the pursuit of titties is a core purpose of human existence?

Thinking about Aristotle and the philosophy of happiness as the ultimate purpose of human existence, and titties make many very happy, does that therefore mean that the pursuit of titties is a core purpose of human existence?

Definitely!!!!

Well, who am I to argue with Aristotle?

Girlie drinks? Neat Bourbon with a little umbrella and a pink straw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back