Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so happy tuesday.

um one boob

two boobs (found the other one under the hair)

and a gif that I shared on another thread, but I like to try to keep everything together so

yeah, hope everyone enjoys titty tuesday.

so happy tuesday.

um one boob

and a gif that I shared on another thread, but I like to try to keep everything together so

Booby Tuesday is moving right along in a properly naughty way at that. ;) The pictures and GIF are great.

tenor.gif

Enjoying you, HARD not too:cool:
well thank you
Booby Tuesday is moving right along in a properly naughty way at that. ;) The pictures and GIF are great.

thanks.
titty pictures are the easiest to take and titty gifs are just fun to make.
yeah I like tuesdays.

Nicely done. Love the gif.
thank you. still need more titty gif ideas though lol

lol. yeah something like that

so happy tuesday.

um one boob

When you started this post, I thought you were doing Dr. Seuss. " One boob, two boobs, red boobs, blue boobs"

It's lesser known than "Green Eggs and Ham" but more lyrical.

That ought to iamb your Pentameter

When you started this post, I thought you were doing Dr. Seuss. " One boob, two boobs, red boobs, blue boobs"

It's lesser known than "Green Eggs and Ham" but more lyrical.

That ought to iamb your Pentameter

lol, no, closest I got to poetic today was the
"titty pictures are the easiest to take,
and titty gifs are just fun to make"

Too bad there will never be a dr suess slutty selfies book.

and maybe I am way less traditional than just having my pentameter iamb-ed, maybe I really want to be double dactylic-ed instead

I do know that one particular place you need a Pirate kiss.:kiss:

Well I should warn, it is bite me panties today,

Well thanks. though I can do a fairly good job of concealing it with my harsh exterior lol

haha, glad you enjoy, so does that mean you will now bring me a frou frou mocha coffee drink with a little bit of coffee with my chocolate and whipped cream if I ask?

The hypnotic state only lasts for a few minutes, but if you are quick enough, I think it does mean that!!! :devil::devil::devil:

It Is Monday, for today's movie I have quite a shocking surprise. um boobs. who would have guessed.
Though it was kind of funny as I was trying to get them swaying from below while on my hands and knees, but I just couldn't get the phone far enough away. I need a wide angle lens or something lol. anyway, so my knees are on my couch, my hands on a chair, and my phone is on a book on the floor. only way I could come up with to film this.

normal speed

and a slow motion replay

happy Monday

Damn!! You just making everyone cum around here! Well at least I did... twice

so happy tuesday.

um one boob

I always enjoy it more when I get to see your absolutely fantastic breasts. Gawd I am completely obsessed with them. I honestly could never get enough.
:kiss::rose:

so happy tuesday.

um one boob

This is what I meant to post-amazing!! Thank you for sharing

um one boob

You have all the makings of a world class juggling act with your boobs, ever have a hankering to be on the stage?

Damn!! You just making everyone cum around here! Well at least I did... twice
well thank you. glad you enjoyed. twice.

I always enjoy it more when I get to see your absolutely fantastic breasts. Gawd I am completely obsessed with them. I honestly could never get enough.
:kiss::rose:

well thank you, so what does completely obsessed with tits entail? visions of bouncing boobies in your dreams? um day dreams of tap dancing tatas as you drive to work ;)

Amazing just amazing!
thank you

This is what I meant to post-amazing!! Thank you for sharing
Well i do enjoy sharing

um one boob

You have all the makings of a world class juggling act with your boobs, ever have a hankering to be on the stage?

Actually I have bad stage fright. I mean an audience of 10, no worries. Stick me on a stage with an audience of 25 and god, I want nothing more than to get off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back