Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why we love you. I imagine you typing with flushed cheeks and hard nipples while you spit fire over PMs!

lol. yeah this one eventually got me riled up

basically it starts with "I don't think a grown ass woman with a kid should be doing that online" and me questioning why women get the infinite benefit of his wisdom simple because we have for the same behaviors as men. him all (yeah small quote because) "You're just trying to twist it into a woe is me you're only saying this cos I'm a woman thing because you don't like being critiqued in any way. the whole no boundaries / nothing can be criticised attitude at lit irritates me. And the woman card, at least in this context, is just a bullshit deflection." so I ask for proof that he has indeed messaged similar to the male ampics posters (so sorry if you guys now get weird chastising messages from a man trying to prove he isn't a misogynist). and if he actually doesn't also message them, then it is obviously a woman thing and his calling my women card bullshit, might actually be the bullshit because if he is not messaging the men too, then either A, my behaviors is more inappropriate because I am female, or B he has the need to tell me how inappropriate it is because I am seen as weaker because I am a female. he rebuts with I kid you not "wahhhh" and there was a low blow about my child mixed in there somewhere. and yeah, wahh was the tipping point haha.

But seriously I really want to know, do ampic posting men frequently get messages like “I don't think a grown ass man should be doing that”. Or the whole “you are everything that is wrong with lit, preventing (the emailing douche) from finding the nice wholesome virginal women of lit”. or “you are a whore for having had sex with a man you were not seeking relationship with. You are everything that is wrong with society”. Hey, personally, I think I had some morally high ground there, in my experience men usually lie, they rarely say I don’t really like you, I just want to fuck you. They usually use BS lines, got the amount of lines I have been fed over my life, and so many bad ones, like I seriously must look like a fucking moron. I am at least honest and upfront, not trying to regale you with false financial means or fake personal accomplishments.

Guess what, I also like looking at the male ampic poster and think about screwing them. the shock, the horror, the shame........cue hate mail about the impure thoughts I shouldn't be having (and boy are they very impure)

I would feel better knowing the men get this shit too. We women mention and allude, but the men never seem to mention all the hate mail. It is not that I can’t take the hate mail, it is that I want it equally distributed. I don’t expect men to tone down their behavior or be morally superior. I love men, especially when they behave less than “civilized”. But given the lit men don’t seem to mention this, I can only assume I am being treated worse than men, because I am a female who chooses to also exhibit similar "male" behaviors. I spent a large portion of my life isolating the things I couldn't do or be or say or think because I was just a girl, then stomping on them and doing them, so it is possible I may be being sensitive.

If Ampics men get this shit too, than I am cool, because I am being treated equally and not less than. I am not just a girl, I am just another perv. I don’t mind hate mail for that at all. I really want to know if I am making wrong assumptions. If guys posting pictures get a lot of hate mail, I will admit I am being overly sensitive and that I am wrong in my assumptions.

seriously, ampics men, please answer the fucking question if reading this. I really want the know if my perception is skewed. Are you everything that is wrong with society too?

Funny, you are making it get really warm here too! Another super power, perhaps...heating at a distance??? :D:devil::devil:

mmmm, i love when I find new super powers

Oh SNAP that is hot!!:p:p:devil:
glad you enjoyed

Shouldn't you be the model in some body wash commercial or something. They would sell out, in a day!! :devil::devil::rose:

well maybe I should look at a career change.

and here we have more of what I shouldn't do because I am a woman.

fyi to people just here for the humor and have no desire to see a woman getting off. don't bother looking.

and sorry no real audio because it is my cubical in the office with people and all. but ya know I think it is fun because the public thing,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fd5qmc8rjtu52fq/V_20190117_1629422.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9b6lhmo07nqcil/V_20190117_1754422.mp4?dl=0

yes maybe I will post some of the things a woman really shouldn't post.

I participate, she is fucking hilarious,and I can't understand a great deal of what she says that she says. Apologies for making up my own questions.

If the contents of a thread does not shock me, or make me laugh, or make me think, or sexually stimulate me,I pass on the other side, who am I to judge someone who has invested their time and wit here, I read your all your posts because you give to me all of the above and a great deal more.

I participate, she is fucking hilarious,and I can't understand a great deal of what she says that she says. Apologies for making up my own questions.

lol. my fucked up english is part of my charm.
But I often ask that very same question. I assume because fucking hilarious, just waiting to see what the next storm will bring.

You show them Justa! Women can post just as "inappropriate" as men! And btw, those vids were fucking hot.

If the contents of a thread does not shock me, or make me laugh, or make me think, or sexually stimulate me,I pass on the other side, who am I to judge someone who has invested their time and wit here, I read your all your posts because you give to me all of the above and a great deal more.

Well thanks. I do enjoy providing some level of entertainment and sharing thoughts. that is why all the words.

though yeah, the photos are because it turns me on,

my thread is multipurpose.

Your thread is a breath of fresh air among all the narcissistic lone poster threads in Ampics. I only regularly go to one other thread here dedicated to one person. Keep doing what you're doing and ignore the douches.

You show them Justa! Women can post just as "inappropriate" as men! And btw, those vids were fucking hot.

thank you, now damn it, I still want to know if I am just inappropriate, or inappropriate because I am a female.

If I am going to be judged on my level of inappropriateness I want an equal playing field lol

can I exceed the level of male impropriety, is that a higher or lower threshold?

Your thread is a breath of fresh air among all the narcissistic lone poster threads in Ampics. I only regularly go to one other thread here dedicated to one person. Keep doing what you're doing and ignore the douches.

Well I am glad you enjoy.

I like all the ampics threads. It takes balls. I will always appreciate that.

and again maybe I do get something out of engaging the douches haha. I don't rile easily or often, ok well except for driving, but how fucking hard is it to use a fucking turn signal fuckwads, and get the fuck out of the left lane for fuck sakes, fucking asshole. but come on, who can drive in florida without screaming obscenities. fucking assholes.

"Well-behaved women seldom make me horny”

Honestly, I always liked badly behaved women myself. even just being straight. the fire in the eyes, when I do lean towards women sexually, it is generally badly behaved ones.

something about the look of yeah pure unadulterated fire. I do like crazy bitches.
but I also like woohoo girls so there is that

I normally don’t post, though this thread rocks! You need to be more “inappropriate “ and more often, just saying :D

and here we have more of what I shouldn't do because I am a woman.

fyi to people just here for the humor and have no desire to see a woman getting off. don't bother looking.

and sorry no real audio because it is my cubical in the office with people and all. but ya know I think it is fun because the public thing,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fd5qmc8rjtu52fq/V_20190117_1629422.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9b6lhmo07nqcil/V_20190117_1754422.mp4?dl=0

yes maybe I will post some of the things a woman really shouldn't post.

What else are we here for except to see a grown mother, flashing her bits and playing finger twitching in her juicy bits. Well ok for the fun tales and rants she has as well. Fun all rounder.

I normally don’t post, though this thread rocks! You need to be more “inappropriate “ and more often, just saying :D

maybe, it is fun. but I do try to be classy and shit

What else are we here for except to see a grown mother, flashing her bits and playing finger twitching in her juicy bits. Well ok for the fun tales and rants she has as well. Fun all rounder.

I am here primarily to flash, secondarily to perv on others, third to share fun tales, fourth because I am bored, fifth so I can use meatloaf baby, baby vag cake, and dick on bicycle images. ok maybe fourth and fifth are reversed, it was so hard to find uses for meatloaf baby and baby vag cake. dick on bicycle was a little easier. wonder how that falls in the standard lit visitor demographic.

Why I used quotes on "inappropriate". I personally don't buy into that. Do what you feel. Personally speaking i find you to be an extremely interesting, entertaining, funny walking wet dream.

The Poll didn't have the famous ALL OF THE ABOVE choice you sexy busty crazy sexy ass beauty!

lol. yeah this one eventually got me riled up

basically it starts with "I don't think a grown ass woman with a kid should be doing that online" and me questioning why women get the infinite benefit of his wisdom simple because we have for the same behaviors as men. him all (yeah small quote because) "You're just trying to twist it into a woe is me you're only saying this cos I'm a woman thing because you don't like being critiqued in any way. the whole no boundaries / nothing can be criticised attitude at lit irritates me. And the woman card, at least in this context, is just a bullshit deflection." so I ask for proof that he has indeed messaged similar to the male ampics posters (so sorry if you guys now get weird chastising messages from a man trying to prove he isn't a misogynist). and if he actually doesn't also message them, then it is obviously a woman thing and his calling my women card bullshit, might actually be the bullshit because if he is not messaging the men too, then either A, my behaviors is more inappropriate because I am female, or B he has the need to tell me how inappropriate it is because I am seen as weaker because I am a female. he rebuts with I kid you not "wahhhh" and there was a low blow about my child mixed in there somewhere. and yeah, wahh was the tipping point haha.

But seriously I really want to know, do ampic posting men frequently get messages like “I don't think a grown ass man should be doing that”. Or the whole “you are everything that is wrong with lit, preventing (the emailing douche) from finding the nice wholesome virginal women of lit”. or “you are a whore for having had sex with a man you were not seeking relationship with. You are everything that is wrong with society”. Hey, personally, I think I had some morally high ground there, in my experience men usually lie, they rarely say I don’t really like you, I just want to fuck you. They usually use BS lines, got the amount of lines I have been fed over my life, and so many bad ones, like I seriously must look like a fucking moron. I am at least honest and upfront, not trying to regale you with false financial means or fake personal accomplishments.

Guess what, I also like looking at the male ampic poster and think about screwing them. the shock, the horror, the shame........cue hate mail about the impure thoughts I shouldn't be having (and boy are they very impure)

I would feel better knowing the men get this shit too. We women mention and allude, but the men never seem to mention all the hate mail. It is not that I can’t take the hate mail, it is that I want it equally distributed. I don’t expect men to tone down their behavior or be morally superior. I love men, especially when they behave less than “civilized”. But given the lit men don’t seem to mention this, I can only assume I am being treated worse than men, because I am a female who chooses to also exhibit similar "male" behaviors. I spent a large portion of my life isolating the things I couldn't do or be or say or think because I was just a girl, then stomping on them and doing them, so it is possible I may be being sensitive.

If Ampics men get this shit too, than I am cool, because I am being treated equally and not less than. I am not just a girl, I am just another perv. I don’t mind hate mail for that at all. I really want to know if I am making wrong assumptions. If guys posting pictures get a lot of hate mail, I will admit I am being overly sensitive and that I am wrong in my assumptions.

seriously, ampics men, please answer the fucking question if reading this. I really want the know if my perception is skewed. Are you everything that is wrong with society too?

That is seriously so god damn weird I don’t even know where do start.

1st: he signed up for Lit
2nd: he went to the amateur pic boards
3rd: he finds a target and does research, finds out that she has kids
4th: decides he needs to express his judgement for reasons unknown
5th: engages in an argument the moment you will not submit
6th: finds it necessary to target your children
7th: is perpetually offended

What does this forum, nay, entire site exist for? Is it linked to the school system? Do we pipe the content into churches and textbooks? No we come here to have fun in an adult setting with the assumption that others here are interested in the same. More certainly can develop, there are places here to discuss non sexual ideas, but for the most part if you are coming here we all fucking know why.

To find the need to message someone for a weird shame purpose is clearly a power dynamic issue and or a fetish. Perhaps this person has a need to judge for their own pleasure, talking or messaging dudes doesn’t do the same for them because of their deep seated need to try to dominate a woman. Perhaps this person IS a woman, there is a whole list of shit that could be behind her reasons to target you as well...

Anyways end rant. Your videos were fucking hot! Thank you for fucking yourself for us and yourself on this fine fuck it Friday. You’re gorgeous and awesome and I hope every post you make sends a chill up the spine of your judgemental PM enemy. You rule.

Why I used quotes on "inappropriate". I personally don't buy into that. Do what you feel. Personally speaking i find you to be an extremely interesting, entertaining, funny walking wet dream.

Well without acceptable human standards, I would have to replace the hobby of determining the line of acceptability and jumping over it.

But thank you

The Poll didn't have the famous ALL OF THE ABOVE choice you sexy busty crazy sexy ass beauty!

Well I did want to include bacon, guess I should have. Cause ya know, bacon is awesome

That is seriously so god damn weird I don’t even know where do start.

1st: he signed up for Lit
2nd: he went to the amateur pic boards
3rd: he finds a target and does research, finds out that she has kids
4th: decides he needs to express his judgement for reasons unknown
5th: engages in an argument the moment you will not submit
6th: finds it necessary to target your children
7th: is perpetually offended

What does this forum, nay, entire site exist for? Is it linked to the school system? Do we pipe the content into churches and textbooks? No we come here to have fun in an adult setting with the assumption that others here are interested in the same. More certainly can develop, there are places here to discuss non sexual ideas, but for the most part if you are coming here we all fucking know why.

To find the need to message someone for a weird shame purpose is clearly a power dynamic issue and or a fetish. Perhaps this person has a need to judge for their own pleasure, talking or messaging dudes doesn’t do the same for them because of their deep seated need to try to dominate a woman. Perhaps this person IS a woman, there is a whole list of shit that could be behind her reasons to target you as well...

Anyways end rant. Your videos were fucking hot! Thank you for fucking yourself for us and yourself on this fine fuck it Friday. You’re gorgeous and awesome and I hope every post you make sends a chill up the spine of your judgemental PM enemy. You rule.

Ok well this is the thing, it isn't just one person. One of his closing arguments in our exchange was he didn't make the society comments etc etc. Not saying that man did, that is the whole point of my curiosity. It isn't just one. He was only the grown women shouldn't. The others are pieces of others thos week that just didn't get me like this one. Many didn't specifically say woman and shouldn't. Just vague problem with lit, problem with society yada. Hence the true reason for the rant is isolating if it is something all y'all pervs get or reserved especially for the woman.

I seriously want to know if like repressed bible thumpers just come to curse at everyone for their immoral behavior. Which I am cool with.

Or hold women to a different moral standard, which pissed me off. Or worse, think I need advise or protection because I am a woman, which pisses me off. Yeah HR seminars often piss me off too.

Again though, it isn't someone, it happens quite a bit. Normally I just send them dick riding a bicycle or some shit, because the buzz words didn't get me, and I am just not sure if I am misjudging and it is just the standard against perv committee.

I have commented before about maybe I should make an alt to appreciate the site from a man's point of view. While I might be able to fake conversation, I couldn't be an ampic poster because I simple can't pass for a man. I swear, no makeup or jewelry, big baggy men's clothes, hair in a cap, still immediately pegged as a woman lol. So yeah I will never have my answer haha.

And of course, my pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back