How to console a man after 8-second sex

tiny_tits

itty bitty
What do you say?

Guys, help out here.

What can the woman say to make him feel better?

What do you say?

Guys, help out here.

Tell him you're ready and willing for him to get erect again, and offer to do it until he lasts longer. There's nothing that kills a guy's desire faster than losing it at the eight-second mark. A few words of encouragement will help a lot--I know from experience.

What do you say?

Guys, help out here.

"Self made hundredaire." *haha* That's awesome.

It's honestly a compliment that he came so quickly. I used to think of baseball, when I needed to back down some, and that helped many times. There's lots of ideas and techniques for lasting longer. It's probably the most difficult to not tell him "I want you to last a lot longer" but instead make him feel motivated to be empowered to last longer (and possibly make you orgasm several times). A man feels good when he succeeds at pleasing his woman.

So somehow you have to give him the idea without telling him you're disappointed (you don't seem to be, and that's good) and then go looking for ways, try them, and then practice at them...because just doing it once the first time doesn't mean it worked well.

So don't console him as much as be enthusiastic about learning to make it better. Maybe.

Good luck.

You say, "Its ok honey, your Brother is on his way over" :D:D

But seriously, poor guy. That could be so embarrassing for him. Not sure how to make him feel better other than doing whatever it took to get him to round 2.

God, I wish I could orgasm in 8 seconds :)

One possible remedy is to have more physical contact with his penis. Hold him in your hand, kiss him impulsively, masturbate him regularly... that way it's not such an overwhelming shock when he feels the beautiful pleasure of your pussy.

Don't make a big deal out of it. Next time make sure he gets you off before you begin so if it happens again, you can just remind him that you still got satisfied.

Alternatively, ask him to touch you after to get you off with his hands (or mouth if he doesn't mind the mess he made)

I’m not sure I woukd be able to last much longer if I got ahold of your sexy body!

Don't do this. Really, don't. It's unpleasant for women to feel like they can't post a question without being hit on. It drives people away from these forums.

Depends really if he was embarrased or not. If he was embarrased just re assure thats its ok and you're flattered he was so turned on, no big deal. He'll be ready again in no time :)

Don't stop loving him

Don't let go of him. Wrap yourself around him. Don't let him emotionally disconnect from you.

Grasp his penis when it emerges, and tell him you're not going to let him get away. Tell him you want him to stay with you longer and not run off.

Tell him it's good to get the first one out of the way, and you will be with him for the second and third one when they come.

Tell him how sexy you feel because he got so worked up.

Tell him you should have realized how worked up/close to the edge you got him and that he was going to pop. Try and share responsibility for the uncomfortable moment. Say that you should had sucked/jerked him to completion first.

Gently suggest something to do until he's ready again. It may be enough just to put his fingers on your pussy. Start kissing him, and after a while, direct his lips elsewhere. Or direct you lips down his body eventually to his cock.

You may have a teachable moment here -- his embarrassment can be redirected into motivation for him learning how to please you.

Finally, even if all you want to do is laugh at him, take one for team women. Good karma will come back to you.

I probably wouldn't address the issue unless he did so first. And if so, I would just make some comment about him being super horny. Chances are I would be able to get him hard again. So I would just clean him up, however he wanted me to. Then just cuddle or maintain whatever kind of contact he wants until he's ready to go again.

If he doesn't address the issue, I would still do the above. I just wouldn't say anything about it.

Last edited:
If he's a relatively young guy, get him ready to go again after a few minutes.

Don't make a big deal out of it.

You could tell him you're impressed with how much you turn him on (because essentially that's what leads to such fast ejaculation), and ask if he wants to eat your pussy and go for a second round.

Most men would gladly jump at an opportunity to redeem themselves. But many are hesitant to ask if you'd like a second go.

If he doesn't, though, then I'd question if it's a man worth staying with.:rolleyes:

You could tell him you're impressed with how much you turn him on (because essentially that's what leads to such fast ejaculation), and ask if he wants to eat your pussy and go for a second round.

Most men would gladly jump at an opportunity to redeem themselves. But many are hesitant to ask if you'd like a second go.

If he doesn't, though, then I'd question if it's a man worth staying with.:rolleyes:

"ask?"

How about you just climb on his face and tell him you are so glad he came so quickly! then coach on how to make you cum

"ask?"

How about you just climb on his face and tell him you are so glad he came so quickly! then coach on how to make you cum
Yeah, I heard bold moves like this work just great when you talk about real people and not a stroke-novel characters.:cattail:

Yeah, I heard bold moves like this work just great when you talk about real people and not a stroke-novel characters.:cattail:

I would be more likely to make bold moves with someone I'd been with before. Would I make moves on someone if it was our first time? Probably but not really bold ones unless I knew that person really well.

That being said, I don't expect the guy to give me an orgasm just because he came quickly or lost his erection. Chances are he'll try to do it, but sometimes that's not what I want at the point in time. And I really dislike it the guy tries too hard. Especially if he's beavering away with some technique that just doesn't work for me. I'd much rather slow it down and make it good for both of us.

Last edited:
Well, when you know each other well - such moves stop being bold, don't you think? If you know he'll like that, then it's not bold - it's just a move.

However if you don't know a person, then acting in such fashion may stroke them the wrong way, even if they don't actually mind you sitting on their face. Thing is, lack of communication in this scenario WILL be interpreted by many people as lack of consideration. And that's never a good thing.:cattail:

If you know someone for long, you'll likely never ask a question like "How do you console him if he cums too fast". Because you likely either have it figured out by now, or it was a one-time accurrence and both of you know it's not something to fuss about.

As for cumming too fast - a lot of men cum much faster in their first couple of times with a girl. Becuase she's a novelty, and thus much more exciting. Not to mention, there's always performance anxiety, and it only hastens the process. So it's rather natural to cum fast.

Well, when you know each other well - such moves stop being bold, don't you think? If you know he'll like that, then it's not bold - it's just a move.

However if you don't know a person, then acting in such fashion may stroke them the wrong way, even if they don't actually mind you sitting on their face. Thing is, lack of communication in this scenario WILL be interpreted by many people as lack of consideration. And that's never a good thing.:cattail:

If you know someone for long, you'll likely never ask a question like "How do you console him if he cums too fast". Because you likely either have it figured out by now, or it was a one-time accurrence and both of you know it's not something to fuss about.

As for cumming too fast - a lot of men cum much faster in their first couple of times with a girl. Becuase she's a novelty, and thus much more exciting. Not to mention, there's always performance anxiety, and it only hastens the process. So it's rather natural to cum fast.

Agree with all of that.

We have this weird cultural dogma: “once he ejaculates, sex is over”.

As Nezhul said, resort to other fun activities, he may recover but you can surely have a good time whether he does or not.

It is of course a possibility that once he has come, he has no will at all to continue, in which case you have a problem.

What do you say?

Guys, help out here.

So, a bit more detail.

This has been a recurring problem, but we control it when we follow the game plan (I blow him, he cums- he eats me while recovering- then we fuck, he lasts longer).

It's when we have more spontaneous sex, or divert from that game plan. Like, a few days ago, I am getting out of the shower, he's coming in from a run, we engage in a bit of rough foreplay, and he fucks me- and it's over as quick as that.

I've read your responses, and yes- "we could have cuddled, engaged in more foreplay". But that wasn't exactly the dynamic of the moment- we had just wrestled, he pinned me, "overpowering me" (all completely consensual, mind you )- then he goes into a funk because he came in two strokes.

Well, see here.
As far as consoling him goes, there's only so much that you can do. I mean, eventually, any consolation will fall short because you both KNOW that he has premature ejaculation problems, and you both KNOW that sex may have been levels batter if he didn't have it.

Maybe it's time that instead of consoling him with words, you start doing more proactive things. Like working on his stamina together. Granted, this mostly requires effort and willingness from HIM, but as his SO your support will be invaluable on this path. Many men simply don't know that sexual stamina is a system FAR more complex than it seems, and that many parts of it can be worked on, trained, affected or improved. 99% of times when I hear answers on the ever-popular question on how to last longer, they boil down to "think of baseball", and this is NOT the entire answer BY FAR. Many men never even discover a lot of other factors that are at play there. Never even KNOW that there are factors.

I've given pretty much all advice I could have on the issure before in this post:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90116444&postcount=15
I don't feel like it's worthwhile to repeat. There's also a thread where recently I discussed it with somebody a bit more proactively.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1491447

Give him that information. Research together other sources - there's probably a ton of stuff I've missed. It's a very complex thing to learn.

Also, it doesn't hurt to see a professional. Sometimes urologists and sexologists can solve the issue you didn't know you had, and your stamina improves. Somethimes not.

And lastly, let me tell you that I respect a lot that you are willing to help him and console him, when clearly you would be frustrated as well. I think that if he has a desire to work on that issue, then if you help him - you will both benefit greatly.

Good luck to you two!:cattail:

Last edited:
So, a bit more detail.

This has been a recurring problem, but we control it when we follow the game plan (I blow him, he cums- he eats me while recovering- then we fuck, he lasts longer).

It's when we have more spontaneous sex, or divert from that game plan. Like, a few days ago, I am getting out of the shower, he's coming in from a run, we engage in a bit of rough foreplay, and he fucks me- and it's over as quick as that.

I've read your responses, and yes- "we could have cuddled, engaged in more foreplay". But that wasn't exactly the dynamic of the moment- we had just wrestled, he pinned me, "overpowering me" (all completely consensual, mind you )- then he goes into a funk because he came in two strokes.

To be honest, at a certain point it isn't your problem to fix. Let him know that a quickie is fine too, then it's on him to mend his own ego.

To be honest, at a certain point it isn't your problem to fix. Let him know that a quickie is fine too, then it's on him to mend his own ego.
If she has feelings for him and wants to stay in that relationship - it's as much her problem to fix as his. You can't just advice to break up a relationship based on that, or seek sexual gratification outside. It's not a sex novel, it's life.

Back