If Trump is doing such a bad job

He doesn't want to be known as the most incompetent President in history even if he has to shame himself and claim the efforts of a better man. He knows his political demographic, the dumbest in the nation, will believe him and help him keep the big lie alive.

:rolleyes:

Children and families separated and detained.
Tariffs that necessitate welfare.
Lack of faith in him as a leader by other world leaders.
Cozying up to dictators.
Throwing his own intelligence people under the bus.
Lying in every other breath.
Maria.
Stormy Daniels. Karen McDougal.
"Very fine people on both sides."
Manafort. Gates. Stone. Cohen.
Ineffective tax cuts.

And on and on and on.

Trump's bullshit gets lost in his tsunami of crap.

The question is why is Trump taking credit for the advantage of having the stability Obama's leadership provided?

Easy answer: that's all he's got. He's got nothing else to stand on really.

At this time, his disapproval rating is at 56% according to Gallup. More people disagree with the tax cuts than agree with them. Even on the farcical notion that Trump himself is on the straight and narrow, "the best people" he has surrounded himself with are a bunch of damn crooks. Or yes-men. Dogs and fleas, and that's being kind.

Please do display more of that fine wit of yours. I did get a hearty chuckle. Just not the one you had intended.

Maybe he's going after Rahm's old gig as crime boss of Chicago beings he did such a great job of reducing gun violence nationally. :)

He doesn't want to be known as the most incompetent President in history even if he has to shame himself and claim the efforts of a better man. He knows his political demographic, the dumbest in the nation, will believe him and help him keep the big lie alive.

Oh stop with the bullshit.

The only morons are the Trump Humpers.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Children and families separated and detained.
Tariffs that necessitate welfare.
Lack of faith in him as a leader by other world leaders.
Cozying up to dictators.
Throwing his own intelligence people under the bus.
Lying in every other breath.
Maria.
Stormy Daniels. Karen McDougal.
"Very fine people on both sides."
Manafort. Gates. Stone. Cohen.
Ineffective tax cuts.

And on and on and on.

Trump's bullshit gets lost in his tsunami of crap.

The question is why is Trump taking credit for the advantage of having the stability Obama's leadership provided?

Easy answer: that's all he's got. He's got nothing else to stand on really.

At this time, his disapproval rating is at 56% according to Gallup. More people disagree with the tax cuts than agree with them. Even on the farcical notion that Trump himself is on the straight and narrow, "the best people" he has surrounded himself with are a bunch of damn crooks. Or yes-men. Dogs and fleas, and that's being kind.

Please do display more of that fine wit of yours. I did get a hearty chuckle. Just not the one you had intended.

A fucking men!

Shut down the thread now!

And that hateful birther bigot had the nerve to call the real Americans dumb. Real Americans didn't fall for the baloney. Stupid asses.

Projection is a witch. Plus O won the popular vote as well as the electoral vote twice!

Maybe he's going after Rahm's old gig as crime boss of Chicago beings he did such a great job of reducing gun violence nationally. :)

One wonders if in his private moments as the new Crime Lord of Chicago he too flits around practicing his plies, relevés, and his ballet Sauté. Just wonderin'.:D

A fucking men!

Shut down the thread now!

And that hateful birther bigot had the nerve to call the real Americans dumb. Real Americans didn't fall for the baloney. Stupid asses.

Projection is a witch. Plus O won the popular vote as well as the electoral vote twice!

Amen to shutting down the hysterical leftist bullshit of the discredited Adrina and her amen corner.:D:rolleyes:;)

Discredited? Indeed. :rolleyes:

Not like it was me that posted a video or a meme or any of the other fake news links you post that get blown out of the water daily.

You do projection well.

And that's about all.

Discredited? Indeed. :rolleyes:

Not like it was me that posted a video or a meme or any of the other fake news links you post that get blown out of the water daily.

You do projection well.

And that's about all.

He is a birther bigot who chums up with beezlebub the troll. What does he know? I honestly don't care that he will attack as his words mean nothing.

The funny thing, they come out with their broken links and obviously biased news articles sapping it up.

I am sorry, I don't handle bullshit very well. Ok, I don't mind reading opposing viewpoints, but no way is Dump superior to O. No way. Enough!

Only the truth.

Oh, and please stop with the fantasies of me fucking you silly. I have standards, and Busy Dude will get jealous. :D

OB knows that if you're not on the news, you're irrelevant. Trump is on the news 24/7. That's a tough act to follow. :)

He is a birther bigot who chums up with beezlebub the troll. What does he know? I honestly don't care that he will attack as his words mean nothing.

The funny thing, they come out with their broken links and obviously biased news articles sapping it up.

I am sorry, I don't handle bullshit very well. Ok, I don't mind reading opposing viewpoints, but no way is Dump superior to O. No way. Enough!

Please don't quote the hysterical, discredited, conflicted, and hypocritical Adrina. It's well known that out of the population of 325,000,000 Americans Adrina's list of people qualified to speak on public issues could be counted on two hands, one of which would be her, the rest Democrat and female. This was my assessment of her noninclusive intellectual bubble when I consigned her to the obscurity of my Iggy list so many months ago.:D;)

Why do you still post here, retard? You've proven yourself to be a fucking dumb shit plus you're too ignorant to actually learn anything.

OB knows that if you're not on the news, you're irrelevant. Trump is on the news 24/7. That's a tough act to follow. :)

It was Obama, who for the first time in history, insisted he be in America's face torturing Americans with idiotic lectures about their racism and selfishness 24/7 for 8 years. He spent those years making himself embarrassingly irrelevant in the eyes of America, and is the primary reason Donald Trump was elected.

The only difference is Trump accomplishes his promises which qualifies him for the disdainful attention of the MSM 24/7. :D

It was Obama, who for the first time in history, insisted he be in America's face torturing Americans with idiotic lectures about their racism and selfishness 24/7 for 8 years. He spent those years making himself embarrassingly irrelevant in the eyes of America, and is the primary reason Donald Trump was elected.

The only difference is Trump accomplishes his promises which qualifies him for the disdainful attention of the MSM 24/7. :D

man youre the guy who used to be someone else and wont cop to it, lol ;)

man youre the guy who used to be someone else and wont cop to it, lol ;)

man you're the guy that is concurrently somebody else and thinks that leaving off punctuation and capitalization makes you distinct. lol ;)

Rent free. :cool:

Rent free, pressed, hateful, and dumb.

Ridiculous

Whiny

Jaded

Crazy

Describes the right wing jerk circle

Love how the RW jerk circle is reduced to what? About four main members now and two auxiliary dummies.

Anything RightGuide has Ever Posted said:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• F4277939-3190-4CBE-AC50-0AC60400A8E5.jpg
    F4277939-3190-4CBE-AC50-0AC60400A8E5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • 6D53B111-8070-4324-A58B-017A9706DCBD.jpg
    6D53B111-8070-4324-A58B-017A9706DCBD.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0

Ridiculous

Whiny

Jaded

Crazy

Love how the RW jerk circle is reduced to what? About four main members now and two auxiliary dummies.

Girl...you perma-pressed!

<insert multiple, self-congratulatory, "you KNOW that's right" gifs>

I didn't catch the presser. Did OB blame Bush for his lack of economic recovery in his second sentence?

Ridiculous

Whiny

Jaded

Crazy

Hey now, we should give credit where credit is due. They can multi-task. :cool:

Back