Today's Trump-Grift is Bibles.

The Man has no shame! Instead of the Bible, I'd expect him to be hawking a book on how to steal an election and not get caught—autograph copies for $525.00.

Suggested title: "The Art of Political Subterfuge: Mastering Election Fraud"

Jerry Falwell was his sidekick and Franklin Graham is their pompom boy.
Dark. Love it.
But… Though, I’m no fan of either of these men, may I suggest that this analogy would work better if it’s Jerry Falwell Jr who is the pompom boy off to the side cheering… Think about it.
If that’s who you really intended it to be then chefs kiss 😘!

Dark. Love it.
But… Though, I’m no fan of either of these men, may I suggest that this analogy would work better if it’s Jerry Falwell Jr who is the pompom boy off to the side cheering… Think about it.
If that’s who you really intended it to be then chefs kiss 😘!
All of the Falwells. The whole damn passel of them. (I'm living not far enough from Lynchburg to not be getting the downwind smell of them.)

I heard it also has the Constitution and the declaration of independence in it too as well as the lyrics to God bless the USA. Is that true?

I heard it also has the Constitution and the declaration of independence in it too as well as the lyrics to God bless the USA. Is that true?
yes

the lyrics to the song written by the publisher of that bible and played at the opening of trump rallies

yes

the lyrics to the song written by the publisher of that bible and played at the opening of trump rallies

So it is the gospel according to MAGA.

I wonder did they edit out the parts about helping the immigrants and the poor too? All those inconvenient things Jesus said and preached about.

Separation of church and state only applies to non Christian beliefs.

So it is the gospel according to MAGA.

I wonder did they edit out the parts about helping the immigrants and the poor too? All those inconvenient things Jesus said and preached about.
i don't know if any of the text of the King James version this bible is supposed to be has been altered.

i'm not a religious person, but believe anyone should be free to practice their own versions of spirituality so long as it doesn't encroach on others. the fact that this book, one of the most influential ever (along with other religious tomes), has the additions of public documents one can freely download&print out for little or no cost—The Constitution, The Bill of Rights plus amendments, The Declaration of Independence—right along with greenwood's 'handwritten' lyrics to a song used specifically for a corrupt politician's political rallies is an insult to the devout.

People aren't buying bibles anymore than they bought sneakers. Delivery is six months out for both. Is anyone in a betting mood? I bet that no product will ever be delivered..shoes or books. rump has had a life of scamming and stealing. This is another in a long line of criminal activity.

i don't know if any of the text of the King James version this bible is supposed to be has been altered.

i'm not a religious person, but believe anyone should be free to practice their own versions of spirituality so long as it doesn't encroach on others. the fact that this book, one of the most influential ever (along with other religious tomes), has the additions of public documents one can freely download&print out for little or no cost—The Constitution, The Bill of Rights plus amendments, The Declaration of Independence—right along with greenwood's 'handwritten' lyrics to a song used specifically for a corrupt politician's political rallies is an insult to the devout.
So fu*$in disturbing to me that no practicing Christian of influence has called this blasphemy out. If you are attending services this Easter and your pastor does not mention this affront to Christ and his teachings then 🤷‍♀️

So fu*$in disturbing to me that no practicing Christian of influence has called this blasphemy out. If you are attending services this Easter and your pastor does not mention this affront to Christ and his teachings then 🤷‍♀️
You should get out more.

rump Bible Is 'Spit in the Face' of Christians: Rev. Al Sharpton

Al Sharpton, a minister and civil rights activist, called Trump's sale of God Bless the USA Bibles during Holy Week offensive.

You should get out more.

Al Sharpton, a minister and civil rights activist, called Trump's sale of God Bless the USA Bibles during Holy Week offensive.

I am on here probably too much in relation to enjoying the great outdoors and seeing friends and family. This is good advice from a caring member concerned on my well being that I will try to heed. (y)
Ty Rev. Al! not sure if a majority of Christians in the US would say that you represent their faith, but yeah, technically, this fits the criteria I posed so thank you again Reverend Al.

Hawking Bibles, while jumping on the political bandwagon, Trump fosters 'bloodbath' statements. Trump is always a great 'role model' showing the nation how he will govern if he is returned to the Presidency. He continues his vilifying tactics against Joe Biden by tweeting out a video of Biden's hogtied image on the back of a pickup truck filled with Trump flags racing down the highway.

Adding fuel to the fire, he triples down on the disparagement. He calls out New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan's daughter for her professional affiliations with Democratic candidates and politicians, placing her in further danger. Judge Merchan oversees Trump's New York fraud case, in which he stands accused of fraud, the first President in the history of our country to be accused of criminal activities.

He has no decency and no sense of shame in politicizing the Bible. Trump is the anti-Biblical demon of all times.

When the Judge's daughter is added to the gag order, Trump will start targeting the Judge's neighbors.

It doesn't matter to him, it's all noise to his followers and the threats are 'deniable' in case any of his goons take him up on it. Perhaps everyone should start posting threats together with the names and addresses of every Judge's families. It's all acceptable, right?

'It's a nice family you have there Judge, it would be a shame if anything happened to any of them.'

You should get out more.

When the Judge's daughter is added to the gag order, Trump will start targeting the Judge's neighbors.

It doesn't matter to him, it's all noise to his followers and the threats are 'deniable' in case any of his goons take him up on it. Perhaps everyone should start posting threats together with the names and addresses of every Judge's families. It's all acceptable, right?

'It's a nice family you have there Judge, it would be a shame if anything happened to any of them.'
It really is time to stick him in jail for a while.

It really is time to stick him in jail for a while.

Lol lol lol lol. Good luck with that! You stupid communists have only tried now for 8 years! Now its his turn to pay back (with Vengeance) as he always does! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! 🤣😂🤪

Lol lol lol lol. Good luck with that! You stupid communists have only tried now for 8 years! Now its his turn to pay back (with Vengeance) as he always does! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! 🤣😂🤪
Congrats for dropping the WWG1WGA nonsense. Now start on the NCSWC part.

Back