Today's Trump-Grift is Bibles.

that'd be more the evangelicals, whose mega churches sell sell sell.
hell, christianity over here is already monetized, asking for a tithe in order to 'belong' as a parishioner to the catholics and church of england properly. in the UK, they just pass the plate and hope people give, it's not a pay-to-play thing

i did like this from the article:

Trump selling copies of the Bible "during Holy Week like it's just one more overpriced Trump shoe or steak has really touched a nerve among voters—we've heard from many upset Faithful America members since his video appeared," the Rev. Nathan Empsall, executive director of Faithful America, told Newsweek via email.

"Seeing the indicted, would-be dictator, sell so-called 'patriotic' Bibles does provide a parallel to Holy Week, but it's not with Jesus," Empsall added.
"Trump is doing his best impression of the corrupt moneychangers who profited by ripping off worshippers. Today, much like Jesus overturning the moneychangers' tables, Christians are sick of seeing MAGA's false prophets twist our loving faith for an agenda of hatred and selfishness. The Bible is bigger than any politician, and if Trump really wants to talk about Scripture, I suggest he try actually reading it first. He might actually learn a few things about love, humility, money, and peace."

"My newest product comes with an I love trump, bookmark at no extra charge. "Hey which end is up."

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...es-never-prayed-his-life-101711534222598.html

View attachment 2331883
it does come complete with handwritten lyrics to greenwood's 'patriotic' theme played at the opening of trump's political rallies.. but, hey, nothin' political here

it's an obscenity, overall, and speaks entirely to how trump views the bible... just another sellable item he can cash in on

In what way is he a "terrible human being"?

You mean like the 900k abortions last year alone? After all, state sponsored abortion is the wet dream of Sanger......and Ginsberg.

Steak and "university".....my.....how eurofagonian is your talking points.......do you spell it "colour"?

The only "university" con that I know of would be the millions that Burny's wife stole.......you remember......

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/21/us/politics/jane-omeara-sanders-burlington-college.html

Did they ever pay that back or did they buy another vacation house?
Does defrauding various charities make him great?

Does mocking the disabled make him great?

Does disparaging the military (and saying he deserved a Purple Heart for spending his Vietnam years at clap-clinics) make him great?

Does sucking up to Communist leaders make him great?

Does sneaking into the changing rooms where juveniles are undressed, preparing for beauty contests make him great?

Does humping a whore as one of his future ex-wives was giving birth make him great?

Does imagining having sex with his daughter make him great?

Does including a copy of the Constitution that he wants to overturn with his over-priced Bible make him great?

Are you sure that he has never paid for any of his affairs to have abortions?

Does defrauding various charities make him great?

Does mocking the disabled make him great?

Does disparaging the military (and saying he deserved a Purple Heart for spending his Vietnam years at clap-clinics) make him great?

Does sucking up to Communist leaders make him great?

Does sneaking into the changing rooms where juveniles are undressed, preparing for beauty contests make him great?

Does humping a whore as one of his future ex-wives was giving birth make him great?

Does imagining having sex with his daughter make him great?

Does including a copy of the Constitution that he wants to overturn with his over-priced Bible make him great?

Are you sure that he has never paid for any of his affairs to have abortions?

Maybe adding $7 trillion to the national debt made him great? It was a record. He’s #1!!

Because $5 billion from his failing social media site is never going to materialise, Trump needs yet more cash.

Now that Easter is approaching, he's flogging Bibles for $60 apiece (with a six-week delivery, so you may get it by Halloween if you're lucky). Alternatively Amazon has a selection of leather-bound versions for around 15 bucks.

It's the only one endorsed by the Great Golden Grifter, buy yours here:
https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump

But wait, there's more! It comes complete at no extra charge with a copy of the US Constitution!

More fun FACTS! 😆 NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA. C2EAC6A6-0748-4517-AFCD-D72483669D5B.jpeg

More fun FACTS! 😆 NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA.
If he doesn't sell, the stock is worthless to him. The value is currently being bumped by poorly educated morons buying it, but when that stops it reverts to nothing. The monthly active user accounts is minute, and many of those are press or others who are not supporters.

And quit with the Qanon bollocks, it's not big and it's not clever.

I watched his scam speech. And seriously, anybody who buys into this shit is certifiably mentally deficient. I'm a fucking atheist FFS and even I can see the level of disrespect he's showing Christianity (not something I have a problem with at all if it's meant and practiced sincerely) with his back of the truck carny snake oil salesmanship.

I'm sure his knuckledragger base will lap it up. Anybody with the remotest grasp on reality though can see the mind games he's playing on the sadly undereducated.

People who bought the Trump Bible found some odd changes.

This:

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

— Matthew 24:24

Is this in Trumps version:

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. The Antichrist is not Donald Trump for he is not a false prophet, really he isn’t, he wouldn’t lead anyone astray. Ignore the convictions for fraud and the constant lying. The Donald isn’t the Antichrist. Truly. It says so right here in the Bible, so who are you going to believe?

— Matthew 24:24

Back