Looks like Trump is going to escape justice after all

ByteMe13

Virgin
More bad news for us hoping that Trump finally faces justice.

The hush money trial is being delayed and it looks like the documents case will be dismissed. He has already run out the clock on the Jan 6 trial.

You were way more optimistic than I was. I had a pretty good idea he was going to be able to wiggle out of his legal troubles.

More bad news for us hoping that Trump finally faces justice.

The hush money trial is being delayed and it looks like the documents case will be dismissed. He has already run out the clock on the Jan 6 trial.

Just a 30 day delay in the hush money trial.

NBD.

The rest is a bit fatalistic.

šŸ˜‘

Just a 30 day delay in the hush money trial.

NBD.

The rest is a bit fatalistic.

šŸ˜‘
I was optimistic that at least one trial would take place before the election. It looks like none of the federal trials will take place before then. And the trial in GA may not take place at all.

Loose Cannon finally rolled overboard

New rule? You never ever get a judge YOU appointed !!

Honestly Presidents breaking laws should be so rare that there is no need for this kind of rule. Kinda like there is no rule preventing Tiffany Trump from marrying the King of England and bring an end to this centuries old war between the Crown and Colonials! Finally our Canadian brothers will be welcomed home!

Honestly I don't think anybody expected Trump to do jail time. I'm honestly still amazed it got so far as to be in court.

Honestly I don't think anybody expected Trump to do jail time. I'm honestly still amazed it got so far as to be in court.
If you go back and scroll the PB from late 2016 through present day Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™ll find more than a few who have been absolutely convinced Trump was going to jail.

If you go back and scroll the PB from late 2016 through present day Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™ll find more than a few who have been absolutely convinced Trump was going to jail.
True, I recall a post saying Trump being impeached within 6 months as well.

I'll bet if you go back a few years you will also find posts about Hunter going to jail as well.

Lots of people speculate.

True, I recall a post saying Trump being impeached within 6 months as well.

I'll bet if you go back a few years you will also find posts about Hunter going to jail as well.

Lots of people speculate.
With 4 possible trials, I thought at least one would actually go to trial. Looks like I was wrong.

With 4 possible trials, I thought at least one would actually go to trial. Looks like I was wrong.
Trump's tactic has always been delay delay delay. I just wonder how much he's going to rob from the RNC now...He doesn't care if any Republicans get elected, just as long as his ass stays out of jail,and he can use other peoples money to do it.

I never bought into the speculation that Trump would be removed from office or be jailed, but I also didnā€™t foresee how much the indictments have helped propel him to front runner status in the 2024 campaign.

I never bought into the speculation that Trump would be removed from office or be jailed, but I also didnā€™t foresee how much the indictments have helped propel him to front runner status in the 2024 campaign.
Yah, it's kind of weird. Like maybe the Republicans want a possible felon as President.

Trump's tactic has always been delay delay delay. I just wonder how much he's going to rob from the RNC now...He doesn't care if any Republicans get elected, just as long as his ass stays out of jail,and he can use other peoples money to do it.
Maybe this will convince Republicans to start a new party. Call it the Real Republican Party.

I expect him to be placed in detention. Ever since Cohen went to prison for what he did (for Trump) on the Stormy Daniels issue, Trump has deserved prison time as well.

What is happening and may be enough if he kicks off or becomes destitute before the case spins out, is that he's having a miserable life, one that will ruin the Trumps down into generations of Trumps who are innocent of all of this but nonetheless will be pariahs because of it. I'm thinking that Ivanka is the only one aware that this inevitably is the case now.

Really? About all I see with independents is their ranks swelling as people from both parties shuck off their party affiliation.
Trump has consistently maintained a small lead in the RCP average in head to head polls throughout the cycle so far. Given that Republicans only represent roughly a third of registered voters, heā€™s getting support beyond loyal Republicans and that support is obviously not coming from Democrats.

Trump has consistently maintained a small lead in the RCP average in head to head polls throughout the cycle so far. Given that Republicans only represent roughly a third of registered voters, heā€™s getting support beyond loyal Republicans and that support is obviously not coming from Democrats.
Yes, there is a segment of independents supporting Trump. I think I misunderstood what you were implying. I thought you meant independents were showing strong support for Trump, and there is no data to support that.

There are none.
I said down through the generations. Ivanka's kids aren't guilty of anything yet, but they will be pariahs anyway. There's no evidence that Barron Trump is guilty of anything.

Back