Looks like Trump is going to escape justice after all

For once, April 15th will be a happy day for most Americans. I'm going to Costco for some popcorn.

I lost faith a long time ago. In the courts, in the electoral process, in the press, and ultimately in the American people.
I wish I knew what to tell you, man. Maybe take a break from politics all together. Just enjoy your own life to the fullest.

trump gagged, again (if only)

Justice Juan Merchan’s four-page order limits Trump — or others acting at Trump’s behest — in various ways. He is not allowed to comment publicly about witnesses or prospective jurors. He is also restricted from commenting about lawyers working on the case, court staff or their families, with one exception: The lead prosecutor, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, is not off limits.
Merchan wrote that Trump has used his public platform to make “threatening, inflammatory, denigrating” statements about various people linked to the case. Trump has even attacked the judge himself and one of his family members.

“Given that the eve of trial is upon us, it is without question that the imminency of the risk of harm is now paramount,” Merchan wrote.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=77b5898f30f74fa3e0f9639b07b5ed6d&ei=51

Free speech is FREE speech and a court that gags someone from protesting his innocence and making statements that his prosecution is political in nature while pointing out the individuals involved is abusing its authority.

Not that there will be anything done about it but totalitarianism is still totalitarianism.
WHEN have you EVER heard someone "GO OFF" like Trump has??
Did OJ ??
FUCK NO

Snowflake!!

But but but... it's so unfair!!

WHEN have you EVER heard someone "GO OFF" like Trump has??
Did OJ ??
FUCK NO

Snowflake!!

But but but... it's so unfair!!

What has this to do with Trump having free speech? Under the rules of free speech he can say what he wants as long as it doesn't cross established lines.

YOU don't like him having the pulpit. Neither does the court so you and court censor his speech. BOTH of you are wrong.

But, as I said, nothing will be done about it because tyrants gonna tyrant.

What has this to do with Trump having free speech? Under the rules of free speech he can say what he wants as long as it doesn't cross established lines.

YOU don't like him having the pulpit. Neither does the court so you and court censor his speech. BOTH of you are wrong.

But, as I said, nothing will be done about it because tyrants gonna tyrant.
Attacking the family members of the judge crossed an established line.

Free speech is FREE speech and a court that gags someone from protesting his innocence and making statements that his prosecution is political in nature while pointing out the individuals involved is abusing its authority.

Not that there will be anything done about it but totalitarianism is still totalitarianism.

Threatening / targeting witnesses and court employees is not free speech, Derpy.

Also:

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

👍

👉 Derpy 🤣

🇺🇸

At some point, one of these judges is going to have to crack down, invoke charges of threats and intimidation and make the door go KLINK behind this orange asswipe.

I lost faith a long time ago. In the courts, in the electoral process, in the press, and ultimately in the American people.
If you have enough money to pay the Lawyers, you can delay. Trump's lawyers tried another delay in the SD case, but lost. Which means its the first criminal case to move forward.

1 down, 3 to go....Trump can only delay this for so long...

If you have enough money to pay the Lawyers, you can delay. Trump's lawyers tried another delay in the SD case, but lost. Which means its the first criminal case to move forward.

1 down, 3 to go....Trump can only delay this for so long...
He wants to be president so he can pardon himself

Attacking the family members of the judge crossed an established line.

In what way? He didn't threaten anyone or attempt to incite any unlawful acts against them. They are all adults over the age of 18 too.

So, what line did he cross?

In what way? He didn't threaten anyone or attempt to incite any unlawful acts against them. They are all adults over the age of 18 too.

So, what line did he cross?
That’s answered in the judge’s ruling. I imagine being an attorney you would have read that before commenting.

Back