Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

mmmouth

I’d rather be spending time on Lit than in Intensive Care, but I’m not in control [which is So. Fucking. Frustrating for me]. Please hold my husband in your hearts. And me if you’ve got the space...

mmmouth

I’d rather be spending time on Lit than in Intensive Care, but I’m not in control [which is So. Fucking. Frustrating for me]. Please hold my husband in your hearts. And me if you’ve got the space...

Here is a few :kiss::kiss::kiss: for you.

Sorry things are causing problems. I hope all turns out well for you. Hospitals are not nice places, although essential.

You can contact me anytime for support.

mmmouth

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. :rose::kiss:

Last edited:
mmmouth

Thinking of you both...there's always room for you, Mara.
My prayers & thoughts. You know where to contact me. :rose::heart::)

mmmouth

With room for both...………….praying for a quick recovery. Pirate

mmmouth

I'll be praying for you both lovely Mara......there is plenty space in my heart for you dear...always :heart::heart:

mmmouth

Thoughts and prayers are with you beautiful lady.... and thanks for sharing even though! :rose::kiss::rose:

mmmouth

Not sure what is wrong, dear Mara, but you know you and Mr. Mara will be in my thoughts and prayers!! Hang in there Lady Temptress!! :rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Back