Progressives think supporting black people means being racist against white people

BotanyBoy

Fuck Your Safe Space
hqdefault.jpg

That's a beautiful flower... So you live in Oklahoma too? And work at a feed store? Now THAT, is a story I can believe.

Roses - Walker's Feed, Pet and Garden Center 222 S Broadway ...
Walker's Feed, Pet and Garden Center 222 S Broadway Cleveland Ok ...

https://walkersfeedstore.***********/roses.html

So, what are your thoughts on people passing off photos as their own on the internet?

In their defense they're being bullied into that mantra. You can't just be supportive of black or other people you have to hate yourself by doing it.

If you don't have white guilt then you're still racist is the message and what they're raising their kids with.

Progressives-alt left in my mind-are a cult closely resembling religious zealots who like all others are 'good' but there is a 'bad' that they have to attack and hate...in their case its themselves.

They're really a sad and sick lot and none of them will ever realize that its their histrionics and and lunacy that drove moderate people of both parties to Trump.

In their defense they're being bullied into that mantra. You can't just be supportive of black or other people you have to hate yourself by doing it.

If you don't have white guilt then you're still racist is the message and what they're raising their kids with.

Progressives-alt left in my mind-are a cult closely resembling religious zealots who like all others are 'good' but there is a 'bad' that they have to attack and hate...in their case its themselves.

They're really a sad and sick lot and none of them will ever realize that its their histrionics and and lunacy that drove moderate people of both parties to Trump.

I don't think they were bullied into it....this has been a natural development for them and every one that I've seen or personally met has fully embraced it.

That's a beautiful flower... So you live in Oklahoma too? And work at a feed store? Now THAT, is a story I can believe.

Roses - Walker's Feed, Pet and Garden Center 222 S Broadway ...
Walker's Feed, Pet and Garden Center 222 S Broadway Cleveland Ok ...

https://walkersfeedstore.***********/roses.html

So, what are your thoughts on people passing off photos as their own on the internet?

You are constantly and obsessively trying to defend your lies.. Why did you skip this?

You are constantly and obsessively trying to defend your lies.... Why did you skip this?

Who are you talking to?

You seem to be having a random, totally disjointed conversation with yourself .

Apparently about your endless lies.

Last edited:
Who are you talking to?

You're having a random, totally disjointed conversation with yourself.

Common big boy....use your words.

No he's not having "a random, totally disjointed conversation with yourself."
That's just your selective listening and inability to twist anything he says to be the fault of Democrats this time around.

Keep trying, flathead.

Who are you talking to?

You seem to be having a random, totally disjointed conversation with yourself .

Apparently about your endless lies.

You posted a Pic of flower that's "yours" and used one easily found on Google as proof of your pride and joy .. Then skipped the chance to clear it up. You're a fuckin lying sack of shit..

No he's not having "a random, totally disjointed conversation with yourself."
That's just your selective listening and inability to twist anything he says to be the fault of Democrats this time around.

Keep trying, flathead.

Awww look at bigot down south defending his boyfriend.

BTW his inability to form a coherent post isn't selective listening on my part, both you dumb fuckers need a remedial Engerish class.

You posted a Pic of flower that's "yours" and used one easily found on Google as proof of your pride and joy .. Then skipped the chance to clear it up. You're a fuckin lying sack of shit..

OH MY GOD look at the big boy using his words!!

Very good.

Now where is that link? Odds are I was just posting an example because I don't take pics and didn't actually claim it as my own.

Moochie got dem ole Beta Male Blues agin!

I'm not sure which is sillier, when the "passable transvestite" Que attempts to emasculate me, or when the flathead incel LobotomyBoy attempts to emasculate me.

My pathetic little beta male bitchez.

Gotta love when bored Ken..er, Annie is on his race-baiting kick. Notice he parodied only the race threads?

Is there something you are trying to tell us, hun?

Sad, he thinks that's the only way people will pay attention to him.

You catch more flies with honey, mah dear.

Or post some dick pics, show us what you are working with...;)

Yeah.

You don't get to use "race-baiting" to describe anyone else's posts.

. . .especially while chortling with an actual racist.

Last edited:
This, being written by a self-hating male feminist, splits the atom of irony.

Yeah, don't say bad things about white people or moochie will get upset.

His love for certain types of white men is understandable all things considered. :)

djrpkzlt7urya7tpltcl.jpg

gettyimages-830617844.jpg

I doubt his sister gave it to him.

That's the first lie.

His family hates his guts.

OH MY GOD look at the big boy using his words!!

Very good.

Now where is that link? Odds are I was just posting an example because I don't take pics and didn't actually claim it as my own.

Got so much crap, can't even keep track of it all.:rolleyes:

Find it yourself.. or don't. Calling you out on yet another lie was all I was doing. It's not like it's something new or rare.

I doubt his sister gave it to him.

That's the first lie.

His family hates his guts.

Can you blame him? If, God forbid, he ever trapped one down in his moms basement where he lives, in the meth head ghetto where he needs a gun to survive even tho he is the largest Asian man in the history of the world, former sniper special forces extraordinaire millionaire, guitar virtuoso.....blah blah fuckin blah..

Then God help the poor bastard that would have to sit through one of his bazillion tirades. He's really the most obnoxious stoner I've seen on a messageboard. I bet he smokes it through his ass, cause that's where his head is. Perhaps that counters the effects of the thc.

Hmm.. :D

Gotta love when bored Ken..er, Annie is on his race-baiting kick. Notice he parodied only the race threads?

Is there something you are trying to tell us, hun?

Sad, he thinks that's the only way people will pay attention to him.

You catch more flies with honey, mah dear.

Or post some dick pics, show us what you are working with...;)

Maybe I should post random boob pics off the internets like yourself. Maybe you should go Asian next. :)

Find it yourself.. or don't.

Oh so you don't have anything...got it.

You go back and actually read it this time just to find out I didn't lay claim to it didn't you???:D

Calling you out on yet another lie was all I was doing. It's not like it's something new or rare.

You don't get to call others out for lying, especially since your lying ass can't back any of your absurd lies up.

Last edited:
I'm going to regret this because I know I'll get a hashtag-esque response but...

Is there any examples of this actually happening in real life or on the Lit?

I'm going to regret this because I know I'll get a hashtag-esque response but...

Is there any examples of this actually happening in real life or on the Lit?

Pretty much everything about BLM.

Democrat attitudes/opinions at large....their very speech.

Affirmative Action...

Not to mention just the general principals of social justice....gotta make whitey pay for the sins of his ancestors because that's equality!!

Last edited:
Back