Tell me about the General Board in 1969

Saint_Ann

Enter Title
There are 26,610 posters that signed up in 1969. Are any of you still here? What was sex like in the 60's? Was the internet slow back then?

So many questions.

So little time.

I only know of one poster. 1.

I've never seen HIS name mentioned or hinted at since my join date in nineteen ninety something during the month of april, 2018.

We were writing erotica for the Penthouse Forum section at the time.

I had sex the first time in 1969 but it wasn't here!

Helped break up and clean my first pound of smoke too.

Hey, 1969 was not a bad year!:D:cool:

I got my first real six-string at the five and dime that summer.

Last time I wrote a letter was.............hold on - I'll have to check my USPS mail box. I noticed it wuz still there this morning.

If my entire home town signed up, each would have had to create 7.22 alts.

That doesn't explain the rip in the fabric of time.

In the year of 1999, there were a total number of 240 posters who signed up.

Someone named Manu, and Laurel, and DixonCarterLee seemed to be important and/prolific. Most were a couple of posts and gone.

Xander, Angel, and Wizard hung around awhile.

I was one and this place was where all the cool kids came to poop themselves and cry.

In other words, nothing has changed.

In the year of 1999, there were a total number of 240 posters who signed up.

Someone named Manu, and Laurel, and DixonCarterLee seemed to be important and/prolific. Most were a couple of posts and gone.

Xander, Angel, and Wizard hung around awhile.

Yes. Back then they didn't pull the childish stunts posters pull now. Most regressed into their HS days. I remember most of those.

It was harsh and fun. Real tough skins. Not the childish BS trolling it is now. And mods banning posters for 'whatever' then following them after refusing to release their memberships - hence the high numbers you see at certain websites that 'grade' this place on it's membership and visitation #'s.

There were many death threats and r/l stalking as a result of GB interactions for several yrs, but most of that has been conveniently erased. Often 'volunteers' from the GB have gone behind disgruntled posters and somehow managed to change TRUE FACTUAL complaints about the GB on other sites.

The GB was a place where posters came be kewl and cry. Then it became all about who could outshit themselves the best. They forgot this was an erotica site based on stories of erotica. The forums almost became 'sanctioned' in the DMCA, but the site and non writers fucked that up as best they could.

Given there are no real copyright laws in the forums, the site '' powers that be" dictate the posting privileges however they see fit as is their right as a private business. However, this site hosts a variety of hackers as well as endorsing and encouraging their trolling, hacking, and bullying tactics outside of the site.

I was one and this place was where all the cool kids came to poop themselves and cry.

In other words, nothing has changed.

True. And the more one stays true to the truth, the more it angers whatever originals are still around. Don't know if the little Lit get togethers still happen. For some reason, that's now an unofficial taboo topic. The plank owners themselves forget they're already here under an assumed name. They truly believe they are their alter egos and the alts of those egos - maybe they are now.

This is a blob question :D

I was born in 66. That means my parents had sex in the 60's. Ewwwwwww!

Back