tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

Can the last post for this thread really be in June? Has anyone else had the experience of contributing to the thread and then not finding it used for months before you come back to it again or do you continue to go to the ones you like almost on a daily basis?

You'd (and him) would be surprised how much easier it is to hook up a guy for a one night stand, when the other woman knows you are watching and he has your approval.
Had that happen sort of to me on Friday, an ex-FWB threesome date with us and her new guy. And the sexual tension was thick all night long.

At one point we're in a club, with her the meat in a sandwich of two guys whispering in her ear the different things going through our heads, and seeing who could pull her skirt up higher. And another group suddenly came by our couch looking for a lost purse, some small talk, no purse, they're on their way. A little later I run into one of the girls from that group downstairs, and she wanted to know what the deal was with us three. When I told her they were a couple, but I was probably going to be their fuck her brains out while he watched third wheel, that led to 5mins of flirting and her number.

Once a guy gets another woman's approval, there's a distinct & sizable % of other women that will be DTF your guy.

Or it all goes horribly wrong and you're both labelled as pervs.

:D

"Sex is sexier without love."
"Not having an emotional connection allows for a freer sexual experience."
"Stranger sex can be the best sex."

Agree with any or all of these?

Agree with any or all of these?

Intellectually, yes. Emotionally, no. It would be nice if we could self-select the way we are wired

She still posts elsewhere... like the Playground.

I might have noticed that she occaisionally slips into AmPics and slips out of her clothes.

I do miss her, and hope she's well.

:rose:

She's been right under your nose recently, esteemed modetator. If I would have known you were not looking I would have tried goading her into a bit of risque behavior.

Last edited:
I might have noticed that she occaisionally slips into AmPics and slips out of her clothes.

True dat.

She's been tight under your nose recently, esteemed modetator. If I would have known you were not looking I would have tried goading her into a bit of risque behavior.

TRIED is the key word here.

How fun would that be?

Fun for fun's sake would be quite...er..****. I would definitely be more promiscuous. I find that I can manage a situation that is at best and a tenuous emotional connection, but that requires at least at a bare minimum a level of mutual respect which means a quality girl, right? In quality girls are little harder to bump into for your casual one night stand.

When it has worked for me it's because something (usually a pretty big age gap) makes a long term situation not viable and we both know it and don't care. But as long as you can pretend that it would be deep and meaningful if you could time shift a couple of decades makes it easier to rationalize.

When it has worked for me it's because something (usually a pretty big age gap) makes a long term situation not viable

hmm - so how much older were they?

Well? Who is going to expire first? :)

wanted: hit man for 5 minute hit job​

Neighbors put up fucking wind chimes.
In a condo.

3rd story, so you must bring your own ladder, or be a really good shot :rolleyes:

wanted: hit man for 5 minute hit job​

Neighbors put up fucking wind chimes.
In a condo.

3rd story, so you must bring your own ladder, or be a really good shot :rolleyes:

LOL....

Got to love wind chimes.....:D

It would be like spraying air freshener in everyone's home.

Sure, you might like it, but don't assume everyone wants it.

A bit like the bagpipes......

Sorry I don't own a gun so shooting offensive wind chimes is beyond me....

"Sex is sexier without love." I disagree with this, being in love makes it better.

"Not having an emotional connection allows for a freer sexual experience." I can agree with this. While we are pretty free with each other, I could see where a couple not on the same page could be a little repressed.

"Stranger sex can be the best sex." I don't agree with this, strangers don't know how to push all the right buttons. However, if the stranger is part of a group scene with someone you love, it is pretty fun.

I suspect SCcouple1990 to be swingers like my husband and I. Very similar opinions on this.

The "without love" can certainly make it more erotic. I've been with men that can make me cum harder than my husband usually does. But I've never been with a man that can fulfill me like my husband does.

Only in a physical sense. One lady my husband enjoys likes having anal sex. I don't care for it. He's freer in that sense.

Again, much more erotic, a bit more taboo. At one of the watering holes Hubby and I go to on occasion, I might blow him a kiss. He knows that I'll be getting a ride home, and ridden at home. Sex with hubby afterwards is the best!

:heart:
Jenny

Watching Wild

Learned about Zipless Fuck.

I like it! :)

I admire your candidness and lack of filter. And for a guy who's been trying to find traction for closer discussion of the zipless fuck for more than a decade, I was truly happy to find someone who finally made a reference to it.

Now I realise that crazy is probably much more entertaining at a distance than up close - but your posts, rants and confessions I've read so far are top notch

I admire your candidness and lack of filter. And for a guy who's been trying to find traction for closer discussion of the zipless fuck for more than a decade, I was truly happy to find someone who finally made a reference to it.

Now I realise that crazy is probably much more entertaining at a distance than up close - but your posts, rants and confessions I've read so far are top notch

Wow.

Thanks.

Guy and I are FWB, and not exclusive (my preference).
He will probably some day get back together with his ex-wife.
Anyway, we have fun in the meantime.

He shares a very nice ocean view condo owned by a friend of his, a small, nerdy but friendly guy, fiftyish, quiet. Never dates, never been married. Lets call him Sam. I like him, but do NOT find him attractive. He clears out of the place anytime Guy asks him to, usually going over to another friend's place nearby that he's known for years. I thought Sam might be gay, but Guy says no.

Last night, we were fucking on the sofa when I heard keys opening the front door. I start to jump up, but Guy holds me back, handing me a throw so I can (barely) cover myself. Guy tosses a pillow in his lap, and calmly drinks his beer just as Sam enters the living room, says hi all natural like and heads into the kitchen, asking if I want anything. I said no, then shot a WTF look at Guy. This was all very strange- we have never done anything more than kiss in front of Sam, and they are treating this like it's nothing unusual.

With Sam out of sight in the kitchen, Guy answered my unasked question quietly. "Sam wants to watch".

I am stunned- it takes me a bit to put all this together. "This is a set-up?"

"Not a set-up, but an opportunity. You said you would like to be watched. Sam wants to watch. He swore he will never say a word to anyone. You can say no. All you have to do is ask him to bring you a glass of milk, and he will leave."

I sat there and thought it out. I said "I will not fuck him!"

Guy smiles. "He knows that".

I said "No touching at all!"

Guy nods, and calls out "Hey, Sam- bring the lady a beer!"

He brings me a beer, then sits in a nearby chair. Guy moves his pillow, and he is (still?) hard as a rock. He then reaches out for my throw, gently pulling it away, leaving me completely naked in front of our guest. I quickly turn my back and climb on top of Guy, facing away from Sam, aligned the head of his cock to me and slowly slid him inside, sinking down. We both moan. My heart was beating at double speed. And I am soooo turned on. I reach my peak in minutes, drenching him.

Guy grabs and flips me, laying me on my back, spreads my legs wide, giving Sam an unencumbered view. I blush head to toe. I steal my first glance at Sam, who is stroking his little cock, otherwise fully dressed. I'm (stupidly) surprised by this, I think " we never said anything about..." but don't say a word. With my one foot on the ground, and the other halfway up the back of the couch, Guy mounts me and, still wet with my juices, enters me hard, slamming all the way home. I cry out in pleasure, as I cum again. I hear even faster breathing from Sam who cums all over his shirt. Soon Guy digs his fingers into my hips and held me against him as he began to cum, deep inside, filling me. I suddenly remember we had an audience, and try to move Guy off me so I could cover up, but
he held my hips tightly while his body shuddered and his breathing slowed.

After several minutes, he released his grip and collapsed to the other side of the couch, and I make eye contact with Sam, who quickly jumps up, goes to his room and shuts the door.

Guy then tells me Sam is a virgin, and had never seen a naked girl live before.

That is very hot! I remember when I found out I was a voyeur. I had tried to get my ex wife to swing, but she said "NO WAY." But, she wasn't against cheating. A friend told me she was sneaking off at lunch with a co worker. I decided to take an afternoon off and wait and see if this was true. Sure enough, she comes out of her work with a guy, they both get in her (my) truck. I followed them, I borrowed a friends car so the wife wouldn't notice me. They turned on a side drive going to the river, I passed and turned around. I wanted to give them a head start. My plan was to catch them in action then confront them. When I got there The guy was pounding the crap out of my wife, I didn't even know she liked it that hard. But from her moans she was obviously enjoying every blow. I didn't confront them, I watched and jacked off. I never told my wife that I knew she was cheating and I could always tell when she had been with him because she would have fresh make up on and would head straight to the shower upon coming home. I always tried to intercept her and throw her down on the bed and fuck that freshly fucked pussy. They seen each other for about six months longer. I was sad when it stopped. Later I set her up with friends, of course she didn't know I was setting her up. lol

That is very hot! I remember when I found out I was a voyeur. I had tried to get my ex wife to swing, but she said "NO WAY." But, she wasn't against cheating. A friend told me she was sneaking off at lunch with a co worker. I decided to take an afternoon off and wait and see if this was true. Sure enough, she comes out of her work with a guy, they both get in her (my) truck. I followed them, I borrowed a friends car so the wife wouldn't notice me. They turned on a side drive going to the river, I passed and turned around. I wanted to give them a head start. My plan was to catch them in action then confront them. When I got there The guy was pounding the crap out of my wife, I didn't even know she liked it that hard. But from her moans she was obviously enjoying every blow. I didn't confront them, I watched and jacked off. I never told my wife that I knew she was cheating and I could always tell when she had been with him because she would have fresh make up on and would head straight to the shower upon coming home. I always tried to intercept her and throw her down on the bed and fuck that freshly fucked pussy. They seen each other for about six months longer. I was sad when it stopped. Later I set her up with friends, of course she didn't know I was setting her up. lol

For me, the exhibition heightens the senses, triples the emotion.
That can be good or bad, depending on what the emotions are.

Only in a physical sense. One lady my husband enjoys likes having anal sex. I don't care for it. He's freer in that sense.

:heart:
Jenny

Sorry, this is over two years old- but this made me think of a friend I have. Her husband has sex on the side with other men. She said they never talk about it, and she prefers to not hear about it- but she claims it has saved their marriage. Go figure.

Back