How often do you masturbate?

Astroman72

Literotica Guru
I just turned 50 this last year, and I still masturbate probably 12-15 times a week (I don't currently have a sexual partner.) And, if there's some Saturday where I'm home and don't have anything going on, I sometimes still go 4 or 5 times. I kind of thought my desire to do this would kind have decreased with age at this point, but it hasn't too much. Is this in line with others here, or am I just over-sexed?

I still think being bisexual contributes to this. Quite literally, I'll jack off thinking about licking a woman's nice pussy and ass, and then a couple hours later all I can think about is sucking a big cock--or vice-versa.

Well I'm 54 and bisexual, and I still masturbate at least once per day, often more, when I'm not with a lover (and sometimes when I am, if he or she wants me to). You might be right that bisexuality keeps the sex drive going.

Well I'm 54 and bisexual, and I still masturbate at least once per day, often more, when I'm not with a lover (and sometimes when I am, if he or she wants me to). You might be right that bisexuality keeps the sex drive going.

I’m with you love at least once a day sometimes more. But I guess also being bi. I guess that means we will fuck anyone 😋

Whenever I get hard enough to do it. Usually after looking at my collection of caged sissy photos.

I'm 62 and find that it depends. Sometimes I'll go over a week and not feel like masturbating. Then, I'll go through a period where I have the purple hornys and will do it six times a day for a week.

Typically, at least once a day. Sometimes, I like to take a few days off and let some cum build up and make a massive load. At least 21 orgasms a month helps to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

I like to deny my urges for a week or so. By the end of that I am so horny I cum up to six times in a day and find by the end of my binge I can come without getting hard. I'm 55

Well

It can vary from Not often, to As often as I can. My wife is away for a few days, so...

At least 2 times a day. Usually cumming multiple times before I'm ready to start my day or go nigh nigh.

I usually go twice a day. Also bi and a lot of different scenarios turn me on. I love thinking them through and playing with myself.

AT LEAST daily. Can't sleep without it. If I don't have nighttime sex with the wife or other partner, I've got to toss one off. Sometimes, I feel the need to jerk off... before anticipated sex or after having sex anyhow.

As an aside, sometimes (well....often) "jerk off" means an elaborate session of self love which, at various times, may or may not include enhancements like BIG anal toy play, enemas, cross-dressing or urethral sounds. I like to cum...A LOT. :devil:

Usually daily but sometimes life gets in the way and I’ll find myself getting agitated. It will occur to me that I need to jerk off and get rid of some tension. Once I do, all is well.

Phases happen, depends on how life is. Sometimes not at all for weeks, but then I'll blow my load in my sleep... Really messy. Know it's time.

When I'm horny, energised, celibate by force and have alone time.. 3/4-7 times a week.

But, each time is a session. Edge all day while at work. Then have 2+ hours at night.

If sissygasm is thrown into the mix, then even longer.

If prostate O occurs, usually 3-4 of them, then stroke finish.

Like most people here, it depends on what factors are going on in my life. If I'm really busy I'm lucky if I get 1-2 times per week. But if I have free time to where I can dress and fantasize, then 5-6/week.

Back