Ledija

less than I deserve, and wish. And than she wishes
You have me at a disadvantage Ledija, while your able to converse and share your desirable wet lips I am lost in the sheer lusty effect you have caused.

My Thanks and my wishes you post more while I collection my wits and shake off the lusty fantasies you have started. :heart:

shall check! so far it's what you see..
I'd also like to hear some comments about differences in these two states, um, of mind
Fair enough Ledija what state of mind has you sharing your pussy and enjoying our excitement of its beauty and welcoming wet state?

As for me well seeing your moist lips has aroused my mind and body as nature designed and I find myself wondering does this sexy girl desire finger, tongue or penis to make her smile? :heart:

Excellent. Getting wetter. Is that just fingers or something else.

My guess fingers, its a blind guess and those soft wet pink lips all shiny and ready to be pleasured, MMMmmmm best mornings in bed ! :devil:

Fair enough Ledija what state of mind has you sharing your pussy and enjoying our excitement of its beauty and welcoming wet state?

As for me well seeing your moist lips has aroused my mind and body as nature designed and I find myself wondering does this sexy girl desire finger, tongue or penis to make her smile? :heart:

A Girl desires a Man, normally. Other is just details

Back