Wife wants to be seen by users here

I look on my wife with great pride as she's a hot sexy fucking slut, that judging by the numerous posts on here there's quite a few guys (and girls) that would like to fuck and get real nasty with her. 😈😛. Just wish we were back fully in the hotwife game... one day soon hopefully.

Let me if you think she's 🔥 and what you'd like to do with her guys. Feel free to make some nasty suggestions (within reason😜).

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
cant see her...if you cover up her bits ???

I look on my wife with great pride as she's a hot sexy fucking slut, that judging by the numerous posts on here there's quite a few guys (and girls) that would like to fuck and get real nasty with her. 😈😛. Just wish we were back fully in the hotwife game... one day soon hopefully.

Let me if you think she's 🔥 and what you'd like to do with her guys. Feel free to make some nasty suggestions (within reason😜).

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
She's super sexy

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
She is way hot and I'd love to watch her be shared and filled up until she was satisfied and then I'd be the last one to use her and fill her up.

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
Gorgeous

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158

Dude, your wife is a burning hot chick. I would love to sit between her legs and lick her for hours. :p:p:p

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
Stunning beauty, loving her black nylon stockings, suspender belt and red slip.

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
The only reason I would throw her out of bed.......there is more room on the floor!!!!! Would love to lick her kitty

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
Very lucky man

Sorry fellas I’m new here just figuring out how to post pictures. Let me know what you think. She loves to be watched or the possibility of somebody seeing her so this turns her on to be shown off I will share all feedback with her of course

Attachments

• 63770811249__959D0D4D-D314-4066-927C-A3DEC1376C03.jpeg
    63770811249__959D0D4D-D314-4066-927C-A3DEC1376C03.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 162

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
Why are these pics censored? This is an adult site

Sorry fellas I’m new here just figuring out how to post pictures. Let me know what you think. She loves to be watched or the possibility of somebody seeing her so this turns her on to be shown off I will share all feedback with her of course
She looks great! What else is she gifted with?😘

Looks good from here. Also looks like a puddle of cum on her asshole. Would be happy to be the owner of a load shot into her.

Back