Wife wants to be seen by users here

Interested in sharing pics of my wife being dirty or swapping pics with other couples. Trying to try something new and I would love to show her off.
I'm 100% sure she'll get plenty of lookers 👀 as well.

Interested if there's a way to know it's your wife, that you aren't solo.
Ah, there's the nub of the gist. No public key signatures (or many Litsters who know what one is), but even those can only validate +1 pictures. You have to take the very first one on faith.

I look on my wife with great pride as she's a hot sexy fucking slut, that judging by the numerous posts on here there's quite a few guys (and girls) that would like to fuck and get real nasty with her. 😈😛. Just wish we were back fully in the hotwife game... one day soon hopefully.

Let me if you think she's 🔥 and what you'd like to do with her guys. Feel free to make some nasty suggestions (within reason😜).

20230904_180617.jpg

20230904_180215.jpg

I look on my wife with great pride as she's a hot sexy fucking slut, that judging by the numerous posts on here there's quite a few guys (and girls) that would like to fuck and get real nasty with her. 😈😛. Just wish we were back fully in the hotwife game... one day soon hopefully.

Let me if you think she's 🔥 and what you'd like to do with her guys. Feel free to make some nasty suggestions (within reason😜).

View attachment 2268157

View attachment 2268158
Wow very sexy 🔥🔥

Back