~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

I've been busy in real life lately, fighting dragons. Woke up with a headache today. I'll have to come back and catch up here a bit later.

Good to see you all. đź’ź

I didn't know where to put this post so maybe it's too off topic buuut-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43346648

"Women [People] who initiate casual sex and enjoyed it are less likely to regret doing it."

There's more data in the article about sex differences regarding hook-ups but the general overarching gist of it essentially spells out the above statement. The BBC needed a study to tell them this? :confused:

Somebody working there is spending too long at the office methinks.

Can I have melted ice cream in a sippie cup, please?

Freak :p

Hi peeps!

I have a delicious carrot cake to share with anyone who would like a slice. I hid it in my room and I've had a couple of secret nibbles, but I'll let you guys have some if you don't tell my kids about it. ;)

Freak :p

Hi peeps!

I have a delicious carrot cake to share with anyone who would like a slice. I hid it in my room and I've had a couple of secret nibbles, but I'll let you guys have some if you don't tell my kids about it. ;)
If you mail it here I'll pay postage.
Just wrap it in tinfoil and put some ice cubes in the parcel and it'll be fine.

I need cake now. Great.
Something sinfully rich with a ganache or fudgey frosting would be ideal, or light and fluffy with chocolate shavings and filled with cherries and whipped cream and more fudge.
13-Black-Forest-Cake-Web.jpg

Damn. I really want cake.

I need cake now. Great.
Something sinfully rich with a ganache or fudgey frosting would be ideal, or light and fluffy with chocolate shavings and filled with cherries and whipped cream and more fudge.
13-Black-Forest-Cake-Web.jpg

Damn. I really want cake.

*delivers sinfully rich devil's food with fudge in between the layers and a chocolate mousse frosting about an inch thick*

*crawls in, still half drunk, singing "we say no capitulation, we say no capitulation, we say no capitulation, this deal is not for us"*

*climbs in the fort and barricades my door til Monday*
I'm just going to sleep in here for a while I think.

*makes a beeline for a dark, quiet corner*

I just want to be alone right now and do some thinking

*pops in earplugs, closes my eyes and hums while I rock gently back and forth*

*makes a beeline for a dark, quiet corner*

I just want to be alone right now and do some thinking

*pops in earplugs, closes my eyes and hums while I rock gently back and forth*
Sad?

I do the dark-corner-sad-thoughts thing so often that I've started wondering if I actually prefer being miserable to being contented.

Sad?

I do the dark-corner-sad-thoughts thing so often that I've started wondering if I actually prefer being miserable to being contented.

I totally get that. I did that a lot before taking depression meds. I don't think I enjoyed the misery, i think I enjoyed being able to feel strong emotions, and in the absence of happiness, I'd rather feel sadness than nothing.

I totally get that. I did that a lot before taking depression meds. I don't think I enjoyed the misery, i think I enjoyed being able to feel strong emotions, and in the absence of happiness, I'd rather feel sadness than nothing.
That's actually eerily relatable. I don't think I'd rather be sad than emotively flat though, it sort of just happens by itself.

I want to curl up in a little ball, pull the blankets over my head and cry.
Instead, I'll pull myself together, get dressed, and put on my resting bitch face so I can go out and adult the fuck out of this miserable day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to curl up in a little ball, pull the blankets over my head and cry. I want to let someone else take my reins, take care of me and help me get through this.
(Since that's always worked out so well...)
Instead, I'll pull myself together, get dressed, and put on my resting bitch face so I can go out and adult the fuck out of this miserable day. I guess I may as well see how life wants to fuck me over today. I just need to stop my stupid eyes from leaking all over. I'm blaming tree pollen...too bad there aren't many trees in the tundra...

*hugs*
And, when you get home, we will be here to give you tissues and tea, or whiskey, or whatever you prefer, and let you be little.

I want to curl up in a little ball, pull the blankets over my head and cry. I want to let someone else take my reins, take care of me and help me get through this.
(Since that's always worked out so well...)
Instead, I'll pull myself together, get dressed, and put on my resting bitch face so I can go out and adult the fuck out of this miserable day. I guess I may as well see how life wants to fuck me over today. I just need to stop my stupid eyes from leaking all over. I'm blaming tree pollen...too bad there aren't many trees in the tundra...
I've done a bit of blaming tree pollen myself the last few days. :heart: Hang in there.

*hugs*
And, when you get home, we will be here to give you tissues and tea, or whiskey, or whatever you prefer, and let you be little.
What she said. Not vodka though. I can't look at vodka today.:eek::rolleyes:

Back