What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now him talking dirty and mild spanking me before, we start really hot sex in our room.

Do I have to choose just one? And is that "What fetish turns you on the most" in terms of intensity or "turns you on the most" in terms of frequency?

In intensity, it has to be "extreme anal play" and the act, and even the process, of taking huge toys and even my wife's (admittedly small) fist in my ass. I say "process" because it is the whole process of extreme anal play that's been a fetish for me for longer than I can say. From selecting toys...always in search of new, different, BIGGER toys and the latest "wonder lube" to making sure I'm cleaned out for anal play (a process and fetish unto itself), to preparing the "playground" for solo or couple's play, it's all a slow dance like edging.

Turns me on the most in terms of frequency? That's easy. Sexy underwear. I'd say women's underwear but that's not true anymore.
I collect and wear SEXY panties, bikinis, briefs, thongs, jocks, tangas...much of it with a feminine bent in color fabric and appearance but made for a man. With at least a dozen vendors of "men's lingerie", made for a man's anatomy, there's no need to shoehorn your "parts" into ill-fitting women's garments anymore.

The fetish which turns me on the most is when a lady intentionally flashes herself in public, but not total nudity.

I had a much younger girlfriend who loved walking along a busy street with a tight clingy top and no bra - her 34B's were the subject of many men's attention, especially when I pretended to look the other way, and her erect nipples showed she was enjoying it.

Her favourite reaction was when married guys got caught staring and the wife gave him hell in the middle of the street.

A couple for me..

I lurve anal play both receiving and giving.

But I also enjoy sensual assertiveness..

The other night I saw a lovely gal who restrained me and used me for her pleasure including smoking and then forcing me to kiss her...

I am a non-smoker

... a lovely gal who restrained me and used me for her pleasure including smoking and then forcing me to kiss her...

I am a non-smoker

Yes, there's something rather sensuous about a female who understands just how sexy it can be for a non-smoking guy to kiss her - that mixture of disgust at the taste, but arousal at thoughts of what other 'bad' things might she have done in her past, and will maybe do in the future....

Yes, there's something rather sensuous about a female who understands just how sexy it can be for a non-smoking guy to kiss her - that mixture of disgust at the taste, but arousal at thoughts of what other 'bad' things might she have done in her past, and will maybe do in the future....

Exactly.....

Having my pussy spanked by an older guy then him fingering me in front of friends and dominating me - so wet

Pussy play

Having my pussy spanked by an older guy then him fingering me in front of friends and dominating me - so wet

I'm sure there'll be no shortage of willing older guys, but I'd like to put my name forward if you're starting a list ??

Mmf

Laying down and having a man's wife lay on top of me and suck my cock. Then her husband takes her from behind as I watch from beneath, and then he shoots his load inside her. His cum would then drain out all over my face as his wife drains my balls. Finally we all share each others juices.:catroar:

My

Kinks meander, but generally involve power games with respectable older women. The power dynamic is a little taboo, and being at different points in their lives the two have less in common socially, it's mostly about raw passion. I guess it's kinda a Dom/sub thing, but I don't like labels.

I have so many nice fetishes

Where would I start.
I’m very into stockings and lingerie on women and men. Also bondage and fetish wear
I love bi 3sum and moresum sex
I’m very into oral sex and eating creampie
I’m very voyeuristic. I love sharing and watching my lady friends and tv’s enjoying sex with other women and men. It turns me on big time
There are more but I’ll not bore you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back