What do you know?

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
Just curious -

what is your area of expertise? What are you good at?

I think I fall in the category of “Jack of all trades, master of none”. I can fix just about anything on a house, car or airplane.

In general I know a lot of (useless) stuff on a rather wide range of topics and that often surprises people. Need someone on your pub quiz team? I'm a good candidate.

But I guess my area of expertise would be something language related.

I've had an interesting range of life experiences so I know:
Culinary ( certified chef)
Music ( used to sing at Disney) music is my passion.
Metal work (worked as a jeweler's apprentice. I can do anything on a torch, set stones, create custom pieces etc. I just don't have access to the tools anymore :(
And early childhood education

I also have experience in physical therapy and comparative religions.

I've had an interesting life, lol.

I am full of what others might consider useless knowledge. watching Jeopardy, i can usually answer most of the questions correctly on a good night. but it expands to more than. As was stated by another user, im a jack of all trades, master of none. I can pick up anything and if it holds my interest, ill learn it just well enough to use it. but there will always be one better.

Fried egg sandwiches. None better.:)

Seriously, upon reflection, other than fixing stuff, not much.

I may need to challenge you to an egg sandwich cook-off. :)

Besides making phenomenal breakfast sandwiches, I edit and proofread written work for my coworkers and my friends. I also coach the coaches in my profession.

Hmmm ive had quite a lot of training.

Im a qualified lift truck driver, paint mixer, quality control technician, kitchen designer, network engineer, butcher, fishmonger, Adsl/fttc/PSTN engineer.

Im also hazmat trained to deal with toxic waste spills.

Oh yes, UK army cadets trainer for firing and maintenance of an SA80.

Wow, we're a talented bunch...

I can drive big rigs (even back-up a set of doubles); fix clocks and watches; build custom cabinetry and furniture; repair cars and motorcycles; accounting; real estate; law; train horses, dogs and (sometimes) cats; restore/repair/rebuild houses (all trades and systems); write fiction books; machine metal to specification; and fish and sail and a few other things not worth mentioning specifically though I do have to say I make a mean meatloaf.

My fried egg sandwiches are ordinary. BUT, a life goal in the kitchen would be to create a signature dish that everyone would call mine. (Like Pommes Anna.) Sadly, that won't be for my biscuits.

Would like to learn to fly but one of the meds I take for muscle tremors disqualifies me.

In general I know a lot of (useless) stuff on a rather wide range of topics and that often surprises people. Need someone on your pub quiz team? I'm a good candidate.

But I guess my area of expertise would be something language related.

This and this.
Medical stuff. Science.
Music and such.(see Seela’s answer)

I'm mostly a STEMM nerd; bits and pieces across science/technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine. Unfortunately I can't give too much detail since that would be identifying.

Board games.

Ophthalmology-the eye is fascinating even after 25 years.

Spelling- it's a kind of fetish.

Pool- anyone up for some 9-ball?

What do you know?
ShitFromShinola.jpg

This is shit.^ ————————————————— ^ This is Shinola.

I know I’m gonna be all right. :D

I have a big passion for both mental health and art.

My oldest daughter says I give the best hugs and am the best Mommy in the world :heart:

I knew I was right about that girl - so wise and smart.
Please tell her how proud Uncle Squeaky is of her...
and always of you.
:heart:

I'm better than average with words and grammar, but I'd hardly consider myself an expert.

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE that I don't have a better answer?

I know that it's been way too long since I've seen The Jerk!

Huh?... My story???

Sigh, I don't know a goddamn thing.

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE that I don't have a better answer?

I refer the two of you two the aforeposted chart and the assurance that, if I’M fine, you’ll be fine.
But.

Have you found your SPECIAL PURPOSE??!

Gosh, what a great time I had. I wish the whole family could've been here with me. Maybe some other time as I intend to do this a lot :D

I know tons of useless facts about random things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back