Toy Talk and Review

I haven't read what everyone else said yet, but I think it's just simplicity of male physique. Simply put, a hand works great. All the other stuff? Eh...it can help, but *shrugs* a hand works great. I think women sometimes need something more intense???
I'd have to agree with that. Men are not... umm... complicated. *shrugs*

Okay - want to ask about cock rings. When wearing a cock ring does it hurt when the guy has an orgasm?

I haven't read what everyone else said yet, but I think it's just simplicity of male physique. Simply put, a hand works great. All the other stuff? Eh...it can help, but *shrugs* a hand works great. I think women sometimes need something more intense???

Yes, a hand job works, but which hand do you want to do the work! ;)

Women do need more intense toys but isn't it fun to have control operating the device. Then you can tease her and decide when she can cum! :eek:

Okay - want to ask about cock rings. When wearing a cock ring does it hurt when the guy has an orgasm?

No not at all. At least the metal ones don’t. I can’t imagine the silicone ones hurting either though.

Last edited:
Yes, a hand job works, but which hand do you want to do the work! ;)

Women do need more intense toys but isn't it fun to have control operating the device. Then you can tease her and decide when she can cum! :eek:

Well, I'd rather have her hand, of course...:devil:

I do like to be in control sometimes. But I'll tell ya...I might enjoy

watching her...

Her being in control...

Absolutely not. I wear a steel or titanium cock ring on most occasions, and it enhances the whole experience. It makes my cock thicker and slightly longer, and visually (even ;)) more stimulating for my woman. I'm also fairly sure that it has contributed to my (relatively recent) discovery that I can have multiple orgasms - up to 3 or 4 in the space of a minute or two.

So it's all good...!

Absolutely not. I wear a steel or titanium cock ring on most occasions, and it enhances the whole experience. It makes my cock thicker and slightly longer, and visually (even ;)) more stimulating for my woman. I'm also fairly sure that it has contributed to my (relatively recent) discovery that I can have multiple orgasms - up to 3 or 4 in the space of a minute or two.

So it's all good...!

....:)

I see two good men who know have answered before me and I agree. But I want to say more, and we three guys are all talking about WHOLE JUNK cockrings, balls through the ring as well as cock.

attachment.php

With fixed diameter rings [often steel but aluminium or titanium too] If a guy puts on a ring too tight for his package, I mean even 3mm inner diameter too tight, then his orgasm will be uncomfortable and 'restricted' and he will want to get flaccid so as to get the damn thing off because of some discomfort. Believe me, I know this.

But just that little bit extra inner diameter with the metal ones, and a guy and his woman get all the pleasures of the enhancement of his erection in terms of girth, hardness, ridges at max, and the solidity right up into the whole of his helmet, with NO unhelpful sensations at any time, through flaccid [which it has to be for getting the thing on, and off!], erect, ejaculation, post orgasm lusciousness. ALL good!

Stretchy gripping rings such as silicone are a very different experience, including the 'whole junk' larger diameter ones. It really depends on the material. Some are described as a 'snug fit' by the makers. EEK is what I have to say! Others have that cosy hold which becomes firmer when the guy's erect but there is still sufficient stretchiness for comfort. I have tried a lot of these silicone rings and I have not found a single one which can go near the 'enhancement value' of metal ones for intercourse itself. Many of them are better than the metal ones for giving a grand show-off bulge under clothing, but of these I have known of only a few which are really comfortable for all day wear. Whereas the metal whole junk ones, correct size, can be worn indefinitely - as I do and have for four years most days and many nights. Click on the thread in my signature for grand discussions on this topic! Simon.

Attachments

• 20180108_225306.jpg
    20180108_225306.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I received an anon request in my inbox, for any feedback regarding the Lovense Max and Nora. I have no experience with them, but I did read an article about them when they were in development and then again recently.

These are His and Hers toys that are bluetooth enabled. (That's my understanding) and can be connected to work together over long distance and/or controlled via an app independently.

Does anyone have any experience with these and if so, is willing to give a review or feedback? The reviews I could find show a solid 4 stars, so why people aren't throwing money in that direction I'm not sure, other than price, but seriously, the concept is intriguing.

If you don't want to post about it but are willing to share your feedback, you can send that to me or Lakesailer or PB for one of us to post.

Thanks!

I received an anon request in my inbox, for any feedback regarding the Lovense Max and Nora. I have no experience with them, but I did read an article about them when they were in development and then again recently.

These are His and Hers toys that are bluetooth enabled. (That's my understanding) and can be connected to work together over long distance and/or controlled via an app independently.

Does anyone have any experience with these and if so, is willing to give a review or feedback? The reviews I could find show a solid 4 stars, so why people aren't throwing money in that direction I'm not sure, other than price, but seriously, the concept is intriguing.
Tinglebliss and I will be happy to review a pair, as long as someone supplies them to us free for evaluation and doesn't want them back afterwards. :D

I just found this thread and I've subscribed. What a great idea!!

I don't have much to offer yet, but I'm working my way through the reviews posted so far. I will say that I've had a love/hate relationship with my Hitachi and I'll definitely be looking into this "dimmer switch" thingy that was mentioned. And the metal rabbit? Yeah, that's going on the "to buy" list.

I just found this thread and I've subscribed. What a great idea!!

I don't have much to offer yet, but I'm working my way through the reviews posted so far. I will say that I've had a love/hate relationship with my Hitachi and I'll definitely be looking into this "dimmer switch" thingy that was mentioned. And the metal rabbit? Yeah, that's going on the "to buy" list.

The metal rabbit is currently at the top of my wish list now, based on the glowing reviews I keep hearing.
Meanwhile I’m still waiting for the delivery I have been expecting, it’s due tomorrow due to weather delays. *impatient face*

The metal rabbit is currently at the top of my wish list now, based on the glowing reviews I keep hearing.
Meanwhile I’m still waiting for the delivery I have been expecting, it’s due tomorrow due to weather delays. *impatient face*

I bet thats frustrating.

Last edited:

Are you going to review it for us when it arrives? :cool:

I have received an anonymous request for a discussion about "exerciser" or "toner" or "kegel" balls. I made a comment about them on a previous link where I said that I think every woman should own them and I stand by that for the reasons detailed below, but I'd love to see other feedback and I know that our anonymous query would also.

The simple explanation is that they strengthen your pelvic floor. This is good for so many reasons, not the least of which is making your orgasms and your internal muscles stronger.
If that isn't enough they're helpful for anyone that has had children, a hysterectomy, if you've had a c-section and have any issues with numbness it can help as well.
They're inexpensive on the toy scale.
They are discrete and small and easily tuck into your top dresser drawer or jewelry box or nightstand.
They assist with kegels with minimal effort. (simple exercising)
They can be very pretty, they come in glass, metal, etc.

Cons:
It's important to make sure they're sized properly and don't forget to switch up sizes after using them for a while for maximum results.
Can be difficult to remove if you aren't quite sure what you're doing. (Very few instructions ever come with any of this stuff) you can get some that are on a string or loop for easier removal.

I'm sure there's more pros and cons, so please feel free to add.

Last edited:
I have received an anonymous request for a discussion about "exerciser" or "toner" or "kegel" balls. I made a comment about them on a previous link where I said that I think every woman should own them and I stand by that for the reasons detailed below, but I'd love to see other feedback and I know that our anonymous query would also.

The simple explanation is that they strengthen your pelvic floor. This is good for so many reasons, not the least of which is making your orgasms and your internal muscles stronger.
If that isn't enough they're helpful for anyone that has had children, a hysterectomy, if you've had a c-section and have any issues with numbness it can help as well.
They're inexpensive on the toy scale.
They are discrete and small and easily tuck into your top dresser drawer or jewelry box or nightstand.
They assist with kegels with minimal effort. (simple exercising)
They can be very pretty, they come in glass, metal, etc.

Cons:
It's important to make sure they're sized properly and don't forget to switch up sizes after using them for a while for maximum results.
Can be difficult to remove if you aren't quite sure what you're doing. (Very few instructions ever come with any of this stuff) you can get some that are on a string or loop for easier removal.

I'm sure there's more pros and cons, so please feel free to add.

I think you have explained it very well Tink.

I have string type balls which stays in well, you need to keep relax to get it in and out
They make me very wet without trying and then you're primed for extra fun!
The advantage with regularly using it, you tighten up inside which is good in the health side and you get tighter there which gives you more sensations and good for penetration. :)

If you don't want to post about it but are willing to share your feedback, you can send that to me or Lakesailer or PB for one of us to post.

Thanks!
I actually used these with a long distance lover. They can be quite fun. The Max is a very effective sleeve/vibrator for a man. My partner at the time liked the Nora as well. They were easy to connect and the bluetooth connection was pretty stable and the controls easy to work.

I recently made a few purchases of BDSM gear through Caniac.com. I recommend them as a reasonably priced resource for floggers, whips, canes etc...

My favorite little vibe is the Tango.
No batteries, easy and fast to charge. It even blinks when the battery is getting low. Nothing worse then being right there on the edge and your damn toy dying. 🤬
Eight different vibration modes.
Waterproof- hello shower.
It’s small, only the size of my index finger but oh my, that little girl has some power.
Fits perfectly in your purse for some naughty on the road. Or before the gym. Or....😈

Pair it with my suction cup dildo and holy hell. Toes curling just thinking of it.

I don’t have any kegal balls, but I’ve thought about it.
YES, dimmer switch for the Hatachi wand is a must! Hardware store $10.

My wish list toy is an njoy 11. My birthday is coming up, so maybe.

I actually used these with a long distance lover. They can be quite fun. The Max is a very effective sleeve/vibrator for a man. My partner at the time liked the Nora as well. They were easy to connect and the bluetooth connection was pretty stable and the controls easy to work.

Anon requested additional info if you've got it. Thanks for the input!

• Do they need to be used together? (My understanding is yes, but first hand feedback is always better)
  • If not, is there an app/controls that you can allow your partner to manage on your behalf?
  • We're not very tech intelligent, will we have a hard time or find these frustrating to use?
  • Did you have a lot of interruptions using these?
  • Thank you.

Back